Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

4,000 Crown Mundus Stones

• KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS already taking feature that should have been left to a system they designed for craftsfolk and plugging it into the crown store at an overly high price? Check.

Another thing making me lethargic to log in? Check.
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
    Options
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. I'm not going to pay for that.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They making money that's there goal.
    Options
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    Nice necro.
    Options
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Mundus Stones are still Crown-only for 4,000 Crowns even with Horns of Reach update, so this is still relevant.
    Options
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Where exactly in the crown store can you purchase mundus stones i have yet to see where ?
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where exactly in the crown store can you purchase mundus stones i have yet to see where ?

Necro'd x2.

They're in the F5 crown furniture menu in your house.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When you're in the housing interface, (to place browse for and place), there's a crown icon, that'll allow you to purchase horrifically overpriced furniture.
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even if I could afford to get them for our Guild Hall, we HAVE NO ROOM!!!
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this will be the final straw, where people finally do the right thing and boycott the product until Zenimax sees 0 sales and lowers the price to a more realistic figure, something that absolutely should have happened for the assistants.

Who am I kidding, there's still going to be enough idiots buying it to keep Zenimax satisfied.
    Options
  • fosokles
    fosokles
    ✭✭✭
    This game is just a quick cash grab, people still don't get it.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fosokles wrote: »

You just earned a third (3x) necro Level-Up ...
    Options
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this surprises you why? Almost, if not everything, is overpriced in the crown store. I make a decent living, and have enough disposable income to purchase anything from the crown store. You know why I don't? Because I do not see the value in any of it due to the prices. In this case, as with many other things, I will not pay 4k crowns for a mundus stone that takes me a wayshrine port and few seconds to change out. Same with mounts, I am perfectly fine with in-game mounts. I've purchased one with crowns in 3 years. I purchased a merchant, and realized it was convenient at times, but really not worth the cash; so I didn't buy the banker. Housing, lol... yeah right ZoS. I reside at the Rosy Lion. Just enough room to do a DPS test :)
    Edited by Diminish on February 11, 2018 7:13PM
    Options
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The saddest part that nobody is even talking about is that when you buy mundus stones they arent "house wide"

For example i can place my banker and merch at every house i own even though i only needed to purchase 1 of each.

Mundus cost 4k crowns !!!!! WHATS THE LOGIC HERE?!?

I have 6 mundus stones and for the people saying you shouldn't switch often you have no idea what you're talking about. People who pvp and pve have to switch everytime.

Lover/warrior/apprentice for pve.
    Apprentice/warrior/serpent/atro for pvp. ( For me that is )

Would be nice to have my mundus stones house wide.
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The saddest part that nobody is even talking about is that when you buy mundus stones they arent "house wide"

For example i can place my banker and merch at every house i own even though i only needed to purchase 1 of each.

Mundus cost 4k crowns !!!!! WHATS THE LOGIC HERE?!?

I have 6 mundus stones and for the people saying you shouldn't switch often you have no idea what you're talking about. People who pvp and pve have to switch everytime.

Lover/warrior/apprentice for pve.
    Apprentice/warrior/serpent/atro for pvp. ( For me that is )

Would be nice to have my mundus stones house wide.

Gotta say, at that price, I agree.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a better question. Why does everything cool and useful for your house only the crafters can get them? How about let other type of players have a purpose instead of only crafters. The mundus stones should be split between pve and pvp doing a variety of challenges for a certain stone. Let say complete a number of vet trials for the aprentice stone or complete vet dungeons if you wanna get the thief mundus stone. Same thing for pvp. This is something the game lacks. There is no incentive. Obviously the challenges have to be hard to justify the 4k crown cost. Its not something you could get by just doing 20 vet trials or dungeons or getting measly 50k ap over night. It should be a long and arduous task. They are mundus stones after all.
    Edited by Kalante on February 11, 2018 7:47PM
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fosokles wrote: »

You just earned a third (3x) necro Level-Up ...

I've seen alot worse, people bump posts as far back as launch 2011 on Swtor forums
    Options
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    400 crowns would still be too much considering you can walk to one for free in a few minutes , 4000 is just a cash grab.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet lots of people just spend up big at crowns sales and inturn that encourages this sort of corporate behaviour. So yeah, sort of the communities fault for these Ludacris prices.

Vote with your money, same as you do in real life

Stop buying crowns or if you do buy crowns dont spend it of the over priced houses and items, only then they will might re adjust their attitude to pricing.
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blame the ones who buy them not the ones who price them thank you
    PC EU

Options