Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pvp is just so sad these days. ego boosting or farming scrubs. oh wait, thats how its been since start but less videos. my bad. pvp in this game been this whole time sad due to these sad souls.

What's the difference between farming scrubs and zerging down one person with a faction zerg shouting "for the faction!" ?
    How is the latter one not sadder?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    I may play tonight. But I have this feeling that it will end up with me stabbing my own eyes with a fork in frustration because of my pact allies.

Humz.

Pact fought well tonight... :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    yeah was nice to see EP attacking several keeps at the same time and getting the scroll in brindle :) well done.
    Edited by prootch on June 3, 2017 2:14AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    yeah was nice to see EP attacking several keeps at the same time and getting the scroll in brindle :) well done.

Was good fun as well... lol ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    To comment on all the crashes we had today, I noticed everytime we had a crash it seemed to be when enemy faction zergs would come rolling in with at least 10-15 players all using eye of the storm. It's a bit out of hand. I can imagine also stressing on the server. The lag was also horrid around that time.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    To comment on all the crashes we had today, I noticed everytime we had a crash it seemed to be when enemy faction zergs would come rolling in with at least 10-15 players all using eye of the storm. It's a bit out of hand. I can imagine also stressing on the server. The lag was also horrid around that time.

That's quite far from the truth the server crashes at some random points usually even when its not lagging at all. I agree bomb groups add to the server strain but saying that they cause the crashes it is just naive.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. The queues were very limited, so the server strain was not even at his full... two crashes in prime time... best way to get people go play something else.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree. The queues were very limited, so the server strain was not even at his full... two crashes in prime time... best way to get people go play something else.

Come play MarioKart !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Come play MarioKart !

Dude I [snip] love MarioKart.
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on March 6, 2018 5:07PM
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having issues with beeing unkillable in some situations, had a destro-zerg run over me twice yesterday and didn't loose a single HP in the process (I don't mind that, actually its fine to not die when beeing chased bleakers up and down- but it means the unkillable-bug is still around, too).

Got 2 dcs both occured after trying to ressurect at a keep after death. Both keeps were close to beeing attacked and both keeps already lost 2 out of 3 ressources. I suggest the bug is somewhere in the grey between travelling to a keep and resurrecting at a keep. The former is not possible when ressources are taken the later is possible, even with all ressouces taken, no connection to other home-keeps, and it should be possible till enemy starts attacking. @ZOS please check this, ther seems to be some confirmation indiscepancy causing the dc.

I didn't get all AP I deserve, I noticed more then once that tick was counted with the AP-sign and no number in front of it. As far as I was able to check I did receive 0 AP in these situations. This did occur for healing allies, killing enemies and defence of ressources. I would very much like everyone to keep an eye out for this... in the healing buissness this is true especially for healers NOT using staffs for healing.

Bounty board kills, take care to keep this quest active. My bounty kills only started when I had this quest toggled active (i.e. I played 3 hours PVP, with alot of enemy contacts and received 0 enemy-sorc kills, and yeah ... I did kill sorcs in the meantime). Please check this, my boounty board quest is still from trueflame campaign, so I don't know if its a general or a special bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

please inform the dev team to have a look at this, if you need a translation, Kai, feel free to contact me via PM.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch exposing all those fake news ESO videos
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Bah kredo old boi... dat - is - always pretty lulz.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people in Unfriendly Carpet must have really good internet connections. I disconnect half the times they come in to visual range. Luckily they have usually wiped by the time I'm logged back in!
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    The people in Unfriendly Carpet must have really good internet connections. I disconnect half the times they come in to visual range. Luckily they have usually wiped by the time I'm logged back in!

The lag is always on the side of those that spamming AoEs, each time that any bombing groups attacks there is a 1-2sec lag spike.

When they spamming springs/sap essence/maneuvers they wont even notice the lag spike coz they just spamming "1" and moving, they dont even see their skills going on, they dont need to.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's probably the AoE spam causing lag. Not the 60+ people trying to run them over.

Wonder why Cyrodiil is so boring nowadays
    Edited by Valencer on June 7, 2017 11:45AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that loading screens are longer when there is a big group about. I've also noticed that if I try to respawn at a camp and it goes under attack, I have an endless loading screen which ends in my crashing.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pvp is just so sad these days. ego boosting or farming scrubs. oh wait, thats how its been since start but less videos. my bad. pvp in this game been this whole time sad due to these sad souls.

What's the difference between farming scrubs and zerging down one person with a faction zerg shouting "for the faction!" ?
    How is the latter one not sadder?

erm... i try be careful when i state this...

this was meant to be good wargame. not pve game. so. if you have group, and you are being some epic solo hero who wants only glory but you get overrun by that group, thats your own damn fault? sitting between aleswell farm and chalman, you deserved to die, sitting between ash and roebeck, you deserved to die. need any other information?

since the game doesnt work as intented, devs cant fix it, and skills and mechanics so easily exploitable with lack of penalties, this is what we get.

farming scrubs, the strong guys, they know when they see scrubs coming. most scrubs? they have no clue they fighting strong guy / group until they dead after attack combo that kills them within 0.5-3sec.

only way zenimax could somehow save cyro pvp is FORCE PLAYERS to play against ppl who at their quality of playing.
    obviously, we would get lots of wankers make new accounts/chars to be able to fight scrubs, but any decent company would pay attension to server/s when suddenly amist n00bs there is wolf in sheeps cloths.

• Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Yeah, it's probably the AoE spam causing lag. Not the 60+ people trying to run them over.

Wonder why Cyrodiil is so boring nowadays

I'm not saying who is causing the lag (probably ZoS potato servers/coding causing it), What I'm saying is that the lag "benefits" the bombing group.
    The pug zergs will try to dodge-roll, do some skills etc.. something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    to contiue supporting fun>>>>

eso pvp is so complex compared to any other game. for example> wow n00b player vs pro player, the fight would last couple seconds up to something like 10 seconds. in eso> the n00b vs pro the battle is over within 05-2sec. why? oh i dont need to bother even tell why. all you forum warriors know the reasons. no cool down, power creep, macros/macro slice/animation cancelling, all that just makes new player life so miserable. oh and did someone say exploitable/broken skills?
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Ulfgarde wrote: »
    RIP CP PvP. ZOS is trying hard to get rid of CP PvP with the removal of CP from 7-days and BGs, so it's only a matter of time when we say bye-bye to Vivec and hello to Sotha Sil.

I get what you're saying Ulf but why would they put so much effort into re-working them if they are planning to get rid of them?

I think the reason the 7-day CP campaign disappeared was because no-one ever played on it apart from a few exploiting trolls.

Send some EP our way from Sotha Sil, we could always use them... lol!

What? Haderus was 3 bar pop weekends (pop locked for EP cause of 1 guild that had like 3 24 man raids running at a time) and 2-3 bar pop weekdays when EB + the other 30 day CP campaign got removed.
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Haderus was pretty playable and the only thing that was exploited on Hade was the AP week.
    It was a good campaign for my self and others guars for when TF was a lagfest and we had some good fights on hade no idea why they just didnt make it one of each campaign type but meh ZOS.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    ZS are on yay... guess its time to log off.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    ZS are on yay... guess its time to log off.

You are welcome, we try our best every day to crash the server. Sometimes we manage it, sometimes not.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Two crashes yesterday evening at the beginning of prime time... @ZOS_GinaBruno seriously ?
    More or less 1 crash every evening since Morrowind release... fix it ZOS.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »

I'm not saying who is causing the lag (probably ZoS potato servers/coding causing it), What I'm saying is that the lag "benefits" the bombing group.
    The pug zergs will try to dodge-roll, do some skills etc.. something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.

once again, you clearly have no clue about how an organised group works

AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

I think he does.

Whoever the lag benefits, it's bloody annoying. Our ex-leader has been hanging out on our TS channel and we have been discussing the lag and while it's nothing like it used to be, there are times now when facing a large bomb group that no-one can use any skills. This totally benefits the bomb groups that are using 1-2 spam skills because if only 1 out of 3 goes through, at least it has. Know what I mean? :)

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

I think he does.

Whoever the lag benefits, it's bloody annoying. Our ex-leader has been hanging out on our TS channel and we have been discussing the lag and while it's nothing like it used to be, there are times now when facing a large bomb group that no-one can use any skills. This totally benefits the bomb groups that are using 1-2 spam skills because if only 1 out of 3 goes through, at least it has. Know what I mean? :)

Sorry to say but it's getting so *** old about the QQ towards bomb groups and all this nonsense. Go do a GvG 12v12 with 2 bomb groups and there will be no lagg, no fps drops or anything close to that. Have a 60v60 pugs and it will be different.

We all know ZOS need to step up their servers and that it's all about load-times within a certain area. Bomb group's don't add as much as large number of players do. Now there is a chain reaction that right now comes to it's end-point in which almost every player is at one spot. I do agree that Zerg Squad will support the lagg, because there is way to many players that can't compete and have to shelter in numbers, overtime it adds up more and more untill there is so much players that it all turns to ***.

@kuro-dono Foxey I respect you so much and in many points you are totally right, we are all humans and nothing more or less then one another, it is always important to respect each other. BUT, there are players worth more then other players, because they are able to perform better individual or as a team. You help alot of new players and make them happy, I can tell you that @Sanct16 makes everyone in ZS happy because we are looking for a competitive environment that he is leading us in to. In the end you play a PvP orientated game in which your quality has to be shown.

There is no way to make everyone happy and there is always something we can rant about, but one thing we can all agree on is that lagg is a ZOS issue and not the players.

The best fun I had was still good old Thornblade, when campaign play was actually fun and alot of actions were worth it no matter your group-size. (1.) bring back the old point system, (2.) system to reduce night-capping efficiency and (3.) make campaign rewards *** f*king worth it! :D
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

There is no way to make everyone happy and there is always something we can rant about, but one thing we can all agree on is that lagg is a ZOS issue and not the players.

The best fun I had was still good old Thornblade, when campaign play was actually fun and alot of actions were worth it no matter your group-size. (1.) bring back the old point system, (2.) system to reduce night-capping efficiency and (3.) make campaign rewards *** f*king worth it! :D

Totally agree, I was just making an observation. I miss Thornblade to... and the old Wabbajack campaign. :(
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly think the Lag problems are something to do with 3-way fights. If I'm correct, then when you look at a common playstyle of certain ball-groups who camp themselves right in the middle of the biggest zerg vs zerg spot between the other 2 factions - I can see why the blame goes that way.

I've seen plenty of huge 2-faction zerg vs zerg battles - been a bit laggy - but playable.

Seen plenty of ball-group vs single large zerg - been fine.

But when you have a huge 2-faction zerg v zerg - then a 12-man ball-group from the 3rd faction comes a-rolling in - then it REALLY seems to start chugging.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭

What do you mean with "once again"?
    And with organised you mean Bombing group? if yes, then no I'm not the expert coz I dont like this kind of "PvP", neither the players that I play with.
    I used to play in a bombing group in other mmo, its fun for a while but imo getting boring soon.
    I know tho that unfortunately this is the only way to win against zergs these days.

@Hexys I'm not supporting that bombing groups causing the lag, I said and I will say it again, that the lag "benefits" this style of game play, I'm not blaming bombing groups or saying that is a bad thing.