The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Hodor] World First Veteran + Veteran HM Halls of Fabrication!

• peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    I love how ppl are complaining about the lack of nightblades, I bet on Monday they would've been like
    'oh hey, nightblades got some changes, lets test these, learn the new rota and l2p on NB in general and then go for our goal to get world's first clear'
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • CNDTrae
    CNDTrae
    ✭✭✭
    peniku8 wrote: »
    I love how ppl are complaining about the lack of nightblades, I bet on Monday they would've been like
    'oh hey, nightblades got some changes, lets test these, learn the new rota and l2p on NB in general and then go for our goal to get world's first clear'

so i guess no othe class got changes either.

relax, it was a tongue in cheek remark regarding overall class balance.
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Hodor!

I wonder what ZOS is thinking about that ceiling now... Another round of nerfs?
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SickDuck wrote: »
    Congrats to Hodor!

I wonder what ZOS is thinking about that ceiling now... Another round of nerfs?

LOL. ZOS sets out to "lower the ceiling and raise the floor" and they end up widening the gap instead of closing it. Of course, this is what many on the forums have been saying through the entire PTS cycle. Sustain nerfs affect everyone--not just the ceiling. But it affects the ceiling disproportionally less because those on the top make fewer mistakes, waste fewer resources correcting mistakes, and generally are able to use resources more efficiently. And it's not like having excess resources left would've allowed them to push DPS even higher.

But of course, ZOS didn't listen. They went ahead with their foolish sustain changes that nerfed those below the ceiling much more than those at the ceiling and ended up doing the exact opposite of what they wanted to do. Their level of incompetence and disconnect is almost unbelievable.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    So this trial is actually easier compared to VMOL? Like..at this very moment?

I would consider the overal trial harder then VMOL, although vmol probably does got the hardest hardmode, still. And just like vmol, non-top guilds probably won't get a clear anywhere soon.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on May 26, 2017 10:48AM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • theamazingx
    theamazingx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Demycilian wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Good grief with the drama . Can't people just say congrats an not trash a guild for completing a trial . Who cares if they practiced on pts . That's what end game PVE guilds do . A lot of those guys do a lot to help players here .

@Rohamad_Ali I'm not sure where you stand in terms of endgame PvE since we play on different platforms, but remember who we are talking about here.

We are talking about the endgame PvE community. It is **extremely** toxic. On top of this, Hodor posted their accomplishment on the ESO Forums which is quite a hateful place in itself (no surprise).

Anything that is even remotely connected to a player/guild in-game who has managed to accomplish something is simply bound to attract plenty of scrutiny. The only exception is if you ride the Forum meta and hate on whatever is cool to hate on atm (aka "OP" Sorcs) or tell everyone you main a NB (the "weak" class)..... then people will unanimously side with you.

Just how it goes :neutral:

Everyone I PVE with is very good and very nice to each other . If that's what the other guilds are into , I'm glad I was recruited by someone else . We share information and give each other support . No one that plays with Hodor has ever been toxic to me so I just go by personal experience and avoid hearsay . I understand the competition part but very little beyond that .

The fair-minded would say this thread is plenty evidence in support of the hearsay thing.

No, the toxicity of this thread is only a representation of the people who want to be part of the "endgame pve community" but aren't, and can't understand why. You'll be hard-pressed the find a Dro-m'Athra Destroyer that's upset by Hodor's clear.