The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS and Morrowind Access for v3.0.4 (5/15)

• Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    I have the ESO+ membership. Why do I have to pre-order Morrowind? Isn't it included as all the other ones were?
    I guess I do. I just paid for the pre-order.

Nope, it's not included. Partly because it's so much bigger than normal DLC, partly because they didn't want any issues with Wardens (since Wardens are part of the DLC would you lose access to that character if you stopped subscribing?)

To make up for it they added the double bank space and apparently have extra plans for ESO Plus that haven't been announced yet.
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • Elderskrye
    Elderskrye
    ✭✭
    No early access from amazon
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elderskrye wrote: »
    No early access from amazon

Did you try filling out the form and providing proof of purchase? I have seen reports of others that did this and got access now. Also, I saw a post confirming that retailers of digital editions will be able to send keys out around 5/22.
  • valothoros
    valothoros
    Soul Shriven
    Will this be available to ESO+ members?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valothoros wrote: »

No, Morrowind is a chapter and must be purchased. You cannot buy it with crowns either.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cannot seem to access the PTS. I just get a "order morrowind" pop up that i cannot get past to get to character select.

I'd be okay just playing the base pts but i can't access it. I thought I had just been cut off.. but then I read this and it seems I am supposed to still have base game access.

My characters including my warden were on Vvardenfel when this patch hit. Is there a way to move them to the base game?
    Edited by Narvuntien on May 17, 2017 3:43PM
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I cannot seem to access the PTS. I just get a "order morrowind" pop up that i cannot get past to get to character select.

I'd be okay just playing the base pts but i can't access it. I thought I had just been cut off.. but then I read this and it seems I am supposed to still have base game access.

My characters including my warden were on Vvardenfel when this patch hit. Is there a way to move them to the base game?

You should be able to find one button in the centre almost at the button end on screen with "continue" on it to get past the offer to purchase an upgrade. That way I got access to my Warden which had been moved to Deshaan and everything else on PTS which isn't on Vvardenfell.

[Actually you will not asked to purchase if you try to log on again as it works more like those logo's the very first time you run your ESO client that once you have seen them they will be register as have been run once and then turned off.]

Each time you will try to get to Vvardenfell you will be asked to purchase game, so you will still have access to get directed to browser to make purchase for Morrowind upgrade (be careful to pick "upgrade" versions if you want your purchase to take effect immediately).

FYI if you would buy an upgrade directly from Zenimax (in "store" which you find a link to up on top of this site), you will have access to Vvardenfell on PTS directly after your accounts billing information confirms that you now have Morrowind upgrade on your account and then you can log into game and have access to all of Morrowind content (actually you will have access to more items then you might have when it will go live, if you pre-purchased the cheaper version "Morrowind Upgrade"). There is no way to be sure how Zenimax will present Morrowind after pre-purchase period have ended (you will get a "package" with a pet, some XP scrolls, treasure maps, Crown Crates and Warden Costume for the basic version of Morrowind Upgrade).
    Edited by RexyCat on May 18, 2017 10:44AM
  • jolinar83ub17_ESO
    valothoros wrote: »

Yeah guys like others have said, think of Morrowind more like WoW expansions rather than the usual DLC we've been getting for this game up until now.