The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS and Morrowind Access for v3.0.4 (5/15)

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Anyone know which copied characters we'll be on for Monday? Still EU?

Still EU
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait why is the PTS update on Sunday and not Monday as usual? Does that mean I'm not able to do vHOF tomorrow? :(

it's on monday.

go get some sleep. :)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a post made about early access to Vvardenfell / Morrowind.
    this was not told to us during our pre-purchase, so i am not sure if i will be allowed to enter the early access.
    i purchased the:

Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition
    Morrowind pc
    $79.99

NOT the [upgrade], just the Collector's Edition.

i asked in the thread about it and only got answers about the [upgrade] was allowed to get early access but i do not have that.
    so i sent in a ticket to make sure that i would be able to get into early access on 5/22.

but that was several days ago and for some reason support simply is not answering the ticket i sent in.

so i am asking here.

my question

i purchased:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

several months ago, will i be able to enter into early access on 5/22 even tho i did not purchase the [upgrade] ??

and "Yes" i already have an existing account in eso and have been here for a while.

thank you for taking time to read this question and any answers you may give.

This was already answered for you. I found the thread where Gina answered it, and the link that answers it. No, you do not get early access. You did not purchase an upgrade or a physical edition.

that is not true. my question was not answered here on this forum.
    and yes i will be starting it on the 22nd.

Subject
    Morrowind Pre-Purchase Activation

Response By (Carlee) (05/13/2017 12:32 PM)
    Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online customer support team!
    You have purchased Morrowind directly through the Elder Scrolls Online store, the entitlement has already been applied to your account.
    Thank you for your continued interest and support!
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

Edited by Gilvoth on May 14, 2017 6:55AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was not told to us during our pre-purchase, so i am not sure if i will be allowed to enter the early access.
    i purchased the:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

i asked in the thread about it and only got answers about the [upgrade] was allowed to get early access but i do not have that.
    so i sent in a ticket to make sure that i would be able to get into early access on 5/22.

but that was several days ago and for some reason support simply is not answering the ticket i sent in.

so i am asking here.

my question

i purchased:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

several months ago, will i be able to enter into early access on 5/22 even tho i did not purchase the [upgrade] ??

and "Yes" i already have an existing account in eso and have been here for a while.

This was already answered for you. I found the thread where Gina answered it, and the link that answers it. No, you do not get early access. You did not purchase an upgrade or a physical edition.

Subject

Greetings,
    You have purchased Morrowind directly through the Elder Scrolls Online store, the entitlement has already been applied to your account.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

If you already owned the base game why didn't you buy the upgrade? People probably assumed you did not stay own the base game when you started you bought the full edition. I know that is what I assumed.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Subject

Greetings,
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Thanks for the clarification. Everything Gina said included the word "Upgrade", including the very short sentence where she said as long as it was an "Upgrade". Additionally, the Knowledge Base also said "Upgrade" and went further to explicitly say:

"New players purchasing the full digital version of ESO: Morrowind, the regular physical edition, or any console version of the game will be able to play on June 6, 2017."

As the version that you listed, "Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition,", which is the full digital version, I figured that between Gina saying "Upgrade" and the Knowledge Base welcoming you to join in June, you were out of luck.

And, welcome to Early Access!
    Edited by Elsonso on May 14, 2017 2:04PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    Wait why is the PTS update on Sunday and not Monday as usual? Does that mean I'm not able to do vHOF tomorrow? :(

it's on monday.

Why do they write Sunday then? O.o
    We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Sunday at 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC).
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »

it's on monday.

it's happening right now...so unless you are on of the Australians then it is Sunday
  • Fasque
    Fasque
    ✭✭
    (...) including the upcoming balance changes that we’ll be implementing on Monday that’s based on a lot of your feedback. (...)

Okay

Even If I think that this will be a really painfull expierience I decided to trust you one last time.

And please... stop to sell us all you did as "balance changes". This Nerfocalypse had nothing to do with balancing a game. At least not in terms of PVE endgame.

You negated sustain, support, dps, healing, group synergy and basically everything what is needed to beat the hard ***, and nothing got adjusted in terms of incoming dmg, Boss HP, resistances and so on.

Thats not how balance works...

Even if I don't think that there will be major changes wich will prevent me from feeling a totally regression, there is still a little bit of hope left.

I really hope not to be disappointed over and over again. My eso+ is unsubbed since a few weeks and I'm ready to go.
    Please ZOS give me a reason to stay.
    Can't wait for this...

DEV comments
    We fixed and improved the craftable item set Law of Julianos
    The 5-piece bonus of this set grants you now 150 weapon damage AND 150 Spell damage instead of 299 spell damage - This is actually a buff because the value of the overall damage of this set is now increased by 1
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing is "DPS tests showed that warden is not very high DPS" according to some players. And that feedback "as requested by players" will perhaps be used to make warden super DPSers now too :P But the players asked for it! :P
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • harrytree
    harrytree
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know if you have pre ordered on console if you now get access to pts?
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    harrytree wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have pre ordered on console if you now get access to pts?

Great Question, but doubtful. I have the pc version solely for pts, but I normally play on xbox which is where I pre-ordered morrowind.

I got a beta invite on my account and my xbox and pc account are linked. I have been playing the PTS and have access to Morrowind.

I guess one can only hope, but I definitely am not counting on it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno, you may have already answered this elsewhere but I don't see it in the Dev Tracker. Does everyone who has pre-purchased the Morrowind Digital Upgrade get access this week, or is it only players who have pre-purchased and received a beta invite? Thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno, you may have already answered this elsewhere but I don't see it in the Dev Tracker. Does everyone who has pre-purchased the Morrowind Digital Upgrade get access this week, or is it only players who have pre-purchased and received a beta invite? Thanks!

I never got a beta invite but after preordering Morrowind I got access to it on PTS.
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Enodoc I would think way they worded it that anyone who has the code for go live loaded and PTS downloaded should be able to log in - but would still be just the EU version of the characters.

"In order for us to begin testing out the proper permission levels, only players who have pre-purchased the Morrowind Digital Upgrade will have access to Morrowind content on the PTS next week" To which they also added people who have ordered the physical version and filled in the early access request.

Have seen this question in many places so think they will be needing to be putting out a FAQ or our first wave onto PTS after update will give us feedback.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when do you drop the Patchnotes?
    Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Why can't we see the yellow bar about PTS maintenance from main page on this site? It is first when one go into PTS sub section on forum that one will be able to see that PTS is also under maintenance at same time as live servers.

I would like it changed so all important messages in yellow (those displayed for maintenance or when there is some unexpected downtime - displayed in red) will always be displayed at main forum from where you go to sub forum as that would make it more easier to know where to look then the way we have now to jump around PTS, Morrowind Closed beta forum etc to find out what important messages/notifications we are expected to have knowledge about.

Best regards, RexyCat
    Edited by RexyCat on May 15, 2017 12:11PM
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Hey guys,

Just to give everyone a heads up, next week will be our last patch on the PTS before we kick off the Early Access event on PC. In order for us to begin testing out the proper permission levels, only players who have pre-purchased the Morrowind Digital Upgrade will have access to Morrowind content on the PTS next week. All PC players will be able to continue testing the base game and any of the old DLC content, including the upcoming balance changes that we’ll be implementing on Monday that’s based on a lot of your feedback. Additionally, if you already have a Warden created, you will still be able to access that character and play anywhere except Vvardenfell, Battlegrounds, or Halls of Fabrication.

Let us know if you have any questions!

When will the PTS be available again?
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    I am just wondering when will the PTS be available again?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Once it is done.
    Stuff like this has no timer
    Edited by SodanTok on May 15, 2017 12:34PM
  • Sergun
    Sergun
    ✭✭✭
    22-25 , may - patching LIVE will be ;)
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    i purchased the:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

so i am asking here.

my question

i purchased:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

Can you post a link to the thread? I have the collector's editioin aswell and was looking foward to getting a head start with early access. :(

Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭

Subject

Greetings,
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Thanks for the clarification. Everything Gina said included the word "Upgrade", including the very short sentence where she said as long as it was an "Upgrade". Additionally, the Knowledge Base also said "Upgrade" and went further to explicitly say:

"New players purchasing the full digital version of ESO: Morrowind, the regular physical edition, or any console version of the game will be able to play on June 6, 2017."

As the version that you listed, "Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition,", which is the full digital version, I figured that between Gina saying "Upgrade" and the Knowledge Base welcoming you to join in June, you were out of luck.

But, some people bought the full edition to get the special items which comes with it. So, if you already had the game but got the collector's edition seems like you should be able to do the early access :/
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    RavenRoxie wrote: »

Subject

Greetings,
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

But, some people bought the full edition to get the special items which comes with it. So, if you already had the game but got the collector's edition seems like you should be able to do the early access :/

Edit: NVM we have the collector's "upgrade" lol derp moment :)
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Sergun wrote: »
    22-25 , may - patching LIVE will be ;)

what May 22nd??
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭

Once it is done.
    Stuff like this has no timer

I am curious since its been patching since yesterday. :wink:
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean physical edition purchasers who have already contacted support to have the early access applied to their account will not be able to access Morrowind on PTS starting on Monday? I saw you called out it's just digital editions, but figured since they applied a "kinda sorta" pre-order code, it may work.

Just checked, I can access Vvardenfell on my PTS, and I ordered the physical edition. So I guess that confirms it :)
    *Special Snowflake*

• Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the most bogus thing to ever do.
  • Luv2Travel1
    Luv2Travel1
    Soul Shriven
    I have the ESO+ membership. Why do I have to pre-order Morrowind? Isn't it included as all the other ones were?
    I guess I do. I just paid for the pre-order.
    Edited by Luv2Travel1 on May 16, 2017 6:28AM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does this mean that if I don't have a pre order on pc but do on xbox, I can't access the content on test center anymore?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does this mean that if I don't have a pre order on pc but do on xbox, I can't access the content on test center anymore?

Correct, you can still access base game on PTS, but not Morrowind content. If you already created a warden character on PTS you should still be able to play that character (but not in Vvardenfell).
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on May 16, 2017 8:59AM