The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS and Morrowind Access for v3.0.4 (5/15)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey guys,

Just to give everyone a heads up, next week will be our last patch on the PTS before we kick off the Early Access event on PC. In order for us to begin testing out the proper permission levels, only players who have pre-purchased the Morrowind Digital Upgrade will have access to Morrowind content on the PTS next week. All PC players will be able to continue testing the base game and any of the old DLC content, including the upcoming balance changes that we’ll be implementing on Monday that’s based on a lot of your feedback. Additionally, if you already have a Warden created, you will still be able to access that character and play anywhere except Vvardenfell, Battlegrounds, or Halls of Fabrication.

Let us know if you have any questions!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, people who do not have Morrowind pre-ordered should make sure they have a Warden before Monday, or should they try to create one after the patch so that you can see that it is turned off?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean physical edition purchasers who have already contacted support to have the early access applied to their account will not be able to access Morrowind on PTS starting on Monday? I saw you called out it's just digital editions, but figured since they applied a "kinda sorta" pre-order code, it may work.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, people who do not have Morrowind pre-ordered should make sure they have a Warden before Monday, or should they try to create one after the patch so that you can see that it is turned off?

Probably both. On warden in order to be sure to have one if you want/need, and a second one for the test.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please adjust DK skill costs...literally everyone is kind of begging you guys to actually pay attention.

*JK, just saw the recap of eso live. THANK YOU RNGESUS. You honestly don't know how helpful those slight changes will be (even if they are still "meh").
    Edited by Moglijuana on May 12, 2017 8:50PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Please adjust DK skill costs...literally everyone is kind of begging you guys to actually pay attention.

*JK, just saw the recap of eso live. THANK YOU RNGESUS. You honestly don't know how helpful those slight changes will be (even if they are still "meh").

lmao nice save there.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao nice save there.

IKR? :D Still depends on the actual natch potes though...here's to hoping...with the little hope I have left :s
    Edited by Moglijuana on May 12, 2017 9:20PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • BenzZos
    BenzZos
    ✭✭✭
    "balance changes that we’ll be implementing on Monday that’s based on a lot of your feedback"

If it's not based on community feedback then I'm feeding back my money to destiny and cod this fall
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Does this mean physical edition purchasers who have already contacted support to have the early access applied to their account will not be able to access Morrowind on PTS starting on Monday?
    I am also curious about the answer to this question.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean physical edition purchasers who have already contacted support to have the early access applied to their account will not be able to access Morrowind on PTS starting on Monday? I saw you called out it's just digital editions, but figured since they applied a "kinda sorta" pre-order code, it may work.

Something tells me that we won't find out until Monday. :smile:
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Frankly, I bet you could PM Gina to get in if you are blocked........ COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR and all..

Everyone else?

08.17.09.hold.breath.mediat.gif

Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except consoles players
    Edited by Kalante on May 13, 2017 12:27AM
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao nice save there.

IKR? :D Still depends on the actual natch potes though...here's to hoping...with the little hope I have left :s

Prepare to be underwhelmed.. probably.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭

My question as well @ZOS_GinaBruno

• UsoSaito
    UsoSaito
    ✭✭

I submitted my creds for physical copy to the support and got my account updated for Morrowind early access today. Took less then 48 hrs.
    @uso245

Been playing since PAX East 2013.
    Feb 2014 Beta and on.

DC Faction
  • Elddar
    Elddar
    ✭✭✭

I did just that. Sent verification of Physical Edition purchase, got set up for early access.

I did not have access to Morrowind on the PTS prior to this, but just logged in to PTS today and was able to create a Warden and am in Vvardenfell.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about the houses? Can I still chill in my Lake Lodge?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy it during the last week of pts - should be a good test for the permissions.. :-)
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • jolinar83ub17_ESO
    Should anyone who has access to Morrowind have access to the Morrowind closed beta thread on here? I never got any email about being in this beta so what was it last week I think when I finally downloaded the PTS I was shocked to be in Morrowind. Someone in-game just said I should though. Well they told me someone on here I should contact if I don't have access to that but when I go to create a new message it doesn't say that ZOS name exists.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume this is why I have access to Morrowind and Wardens?

I preordered, but never got a beta invite, and yes, I checked my spam filters.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should anyone who has access to Morrowind have access to the Morrowind closed beta thread on here? I never got any email about being in this beta so what was it last week I think when I finally downloaded the PTS I was shocked to be in Morrowind. Someone in-game just said I should though. Well they told me someone on here I should contact if I don't have access to that but when I go to create a new message it doesn't say that ZOS name exists.

I never got an email either.. I think Zos seems to have a problem with sending automatic emails to me for some reason (had problems setting up forums access too due to receiving no emails).. Seems its not only me affected too. I think they should look at this.. I wonder if it will be a problem when I try to order Morrowind..?
    Edited by Biro123 on May 13, 2017 11:59AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • jolinar83ub17_ESO
    Yeah only emails I've gotten have been like advertising Morrowind.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched your last broadcast. So you actually are keeping the Templars R.I.P mode?

Absurd and the only good thing is that don't have any need to buy this Morrowind prodict at all.

Actually hope that many will vote with their wallet.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money grab much rofl.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a post made about early access to Vvardenfell / Morrowind.
    this was not told to us during our pre-purchase, so i am not sure if i will be allowed to enter the early access.
    i purchased the:

Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition
    Morrowind pc
    $79.99

NOT the [upgrade], just the Collector's Edition.

i asked in the thread about it and only got answers about the [upgrade] was allowed to get early access but i do not have that.
    so i sent in a ticket to make sure that i would be able to get into early access on 5/22.

but that was several days ago and for some reason support simply is not answering the ticket i sent in.

so i am asking here.

my question

i purchased:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

several months ago, will i be able to enter into early access on 5/22 even tho i did not purchase the [upgrade] ??

and "Yes" i already have an existing account in eso and have been here for a while.

thank you for taking time to read this question and any answers you may give.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a post made about early access to Vvardenfell / Morrowind.
    this was not told to us during our pre-purchase, so i am not sure if i will be allowed to enter the early access.
    i purchased the:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

NOT the [upgrade], just the Collector's Edition.

i asked in the thread about it and only got answers about the [upgrade] was allowed to get early access but i do not have that.
    so i sent in a ticket to make sure that i would be able to get into early access on 5/22.

but that was several days ago and for some reason support simply is not answering the ticket i sent in.

so i am asking here.

my question

i purchased:

Morrowind pc
    $79.99

several months ago, will i be able to enter into early access on 5/22 even tho i did not purchase the [upgrade] ??

and "Yes" i already have an existing account in eso and have been here for a while.

thank you for taking time to read this question and any answers you may give.

This was already answered for you. I found the thread where Gina answered it, and the link that answers it. No, you do not get early access. You did not purchase an upgrade or a physical edition.
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about changing Debilitate(Morph of cripple) to a stamina ability?
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know which copied characters we'll be on for Monday? Still EU?
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol let us know if you have any questions they said.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sent proof of purchase of my Morrowind physical collectors edition to ZOS for the early access. It was approved. Does that mean my PTS access stays?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait why is the PTS update on Sunday and not Monday as usual? Does that mean I'm not able to do vHOF tomorrow? :(
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade