Maintenance for the week of September 2:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 4, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you want a vampire lord costume?

RealHeadhonchoe
ZOS needs to see the costumes we want not wedding dresses
Edited by RealHeadhonchoe on May 4, 2017 5:25PM

Do you want a vampire lord costume? 52 votes

Yes
15%
VezElhananJerdehRajajshkamb10abelsgmxPrincess_of_DarknessTrixites 8 votes
Hell yes!!
53%
SheezabeastIts_Alexishmldneb18_ESOSnipes007DyneNeartheralWabuThe UninvitedSSlargaltemrielDiozaelsFischblutCameron991RupzSkoomaInhuman003ValkyriesWolfMakoForeMarabornwingrionANGEL_BtVSyawbanana 28 votes
Idc
23%
MojmirOsteosPurpleDrankQUEZ420Sneaky-SnurrCinbriAkrasjelNeirymnmwo1480Ron_Burgundy_79TheStealthDudeTalenVespa 12 votes
Never
3%
AlienSlofVipstaakki 2 votes
I like the wedding dresses and formal wear
3%
Pink_ViolinzBanana 2 votes
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hell yes!!
    Yes. Vampire costumes, personalities (some evil and bloody emotes), pets (bats for example) please!
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Didnt it get datamined a while back?

Why didnt it ever get released? :/

And i think its a polymorph because it was together with the werewolf one who Im very grateful ZOS didnt add to the crown crates!! Some things need to genuinely be exclusive to that time period.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hell yes!!
    I would actually buy crowns to get vampire themed cosmetics
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Didnt it get datamined a while back?

The name got datamined sometime early in 2015. There's a partial mesh of... something, that got datamined after that, which kinda looks like the transform from Skyrim, but there was no texture data, and it wasn't associated with the name, as far as I remember, anyway.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but not the ones from Skyrim. I’d hope it’d look like some kind of bat/Elf(Human/Khajiit/Argonian) hybrid.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hell yes!!
    Not sure how Vampire Lord costume would look, but yes anyway :) If it will be polymorph though, I won't buy it no matter how cool it looks until I see video preview of it with many animations and actions done like fishing. I so regret buying Werewolf Lord polymorph cause of few awful issues which were not visible in store preview :|

I want a costume which looks very much like Molag Bal's "costume" - slightly modified lower part to hide ugly basic underwear; no upper part for male characters at all, some minimal upper part for female characters. This would look awesome and intimidating at same time, and we could finally properly show off beautiful skins and body paint :/ I'm afraid this kind of costume won't happen :'(
  • Salzpyre
    Salzpyre
    Soul Shriven
    A lot of the costumes are actually very mediocre overall. You can already create incredible vampire costumes by combining parts of different armor sets, and may be able to do better than what the premade sets will ever have to offer.

My rogue:

iEm8s3E.jpg

Elven and daedric styles can look very vampirey with the right parts. The upcoming transmogrification system should enable the ability to wear them cosmetically without it interfering with your stats.

Edited by Salzpyre on September 24, 2017 8:30AM