The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Maintenance for v3.0.2

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey guys,

We ran into an issue during the PTS maintenance today which will cause the downtime to extend into tomorrow; we apologize for this inconvenience. We’ll plan to publish the patch notes for v3.0.2 tomorrow, and don’t forget we’ll be doing a character copy for PC/Mac EU characters as well.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Day is ........
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • HugeMuffin
    HugeMuffin
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

See you tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

Edit: We just got this snippet of the patch notes. Hopefully it should tide you over.

Patch Maintenance delayed until tomorrow.

Due to a lack of sustain negatively impacting total DPS, we were unable to complete the maintenance trial and had to delay completion of the maintenance until tomorrow. As Natch Potes are a weekly drop item from completion of the maintenance, we will be unable to award maintenance trial rewards until completion.

Developer Comment
    This is a buff if you play on Live and don't care about what's coming but a nerf otherwise.
    Edited by HugeMuffin on May 1, 2017 8:12PM
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't made them up yet?
    They should be finalized by now, post them already
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    :'(

Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    At least do us all the decency of releasing the notes as a compensation? C'mon we deserve this at the least.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn and I was anxious to see if anything will have changed with DKs, since I'm deeply concerned about the continued nerfs against DKs Stamina variant.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, i appreciate they find these issues during pts deploys. But damn it happens too often.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHA, All you can do is just laugh now.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's because of the mass changes to MDK's and the costs of their skills :|
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoever called this; you're the real MVP..
    The Flyers
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol..
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Whoever called this; you're the real MVP..

Lol i thought the same
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon. I've literally been waiting and biding my time since around 8:45 AM for these notes.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me also go with: :cry:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense a morrowind disaster, whenever ESO talk comes up in the next mmo we play everyone will remember how ZoS killed the game with the morrowind release. i lost all intrest in playing and when i occasionaly logs on theese Days i see less and less of my friends logged in.
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does tomorrow mean? I hope PTS is back before you start the PC Maintenance for the Liveservers....
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why you can't post the patch notes :(
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rest in Ripperoni :|
    well, at least everything will be back to normal tomorrow and we will get those patch notes...
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you atleast post how you changed leeching strikes ?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    ECKS DEE
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please dont give EU PC/MAC maintenance tomorrow, seriously. I don't think anyone wants it because this is what we expect to happen.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others stated what do the release of the patch notes have to do with maintenance? release em god damit.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why you can't post the patch notes :(

About that...

Why-Does-it-Say-Paper-Jam-Office-Space.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOOOM !
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post Patch Notes today and put them into effect tomorrow?

Plz..... :(
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP in peace.
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.