The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

We will survive - I promise

• Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things are just too damn overwhelming at the moment. Lol. I need @Asmael to throw some numbers and percentages out, to make sense of all of these changes. :D That's who I'm checking for. I'm not checking for the streamers and this and that online celeb. N'ah. I'm checking for the data crunchers and mathematicians to break it down. Lmao. Where is @Sharee @Joy_Division and @Thelon at right now? They are the ones who can save us, and bring logic to all of this. Help us pls!
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on April 19, 2017 4:19AM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Things are just too damn overwhelming at the moment. Lol. I need @Asmael to throw some numbers and percentages out, to make sense of all of these changes. :D That's who I'm checking for. I'm not checking for the streamers and this and that online celeb. N'ah. I'm checking for the data crunchers and mathematicians to break it down. Lmao. Where is @Sharee @Joy_Division and @Thelon at right now? They are the ones who can save us, and bring logic to all of this. Help us pls!

My initial thoughts are that ZoS has the right idea but has gone overboard. I don't mind the free and "easy" sustain / CP nerfs. But I do very much mind the group coordination / synergies that have been over-nerfed. And I do think, at least on paper, DKs and Templars have been hit harder by these changes.

I think ZoS will meet us halfway here and relent on some of these nerfs. Just a hunch, but I'm staying positive as of right now.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, fact is theres no any major MMORPG coming in next couple year, usually Companies tend to hype their games like 2 year, so its this or GTFO, whats sad I dont think Zen believe this game as much we do. They gotta start overhauling and increase the quality asap, yeah start making fundamental changes.
    Edited by Sausage on April 19, 2017 4:49AM
  • amasuriel
    amasuriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.
    This.

All these changes accomplish is pidgeon-holing Magicka characters into being FORCED to use a Destro/Resto staff.

With the drop in sustain and increase in ability cost, my dual-wielding magicka Templar will suffer greatly, and "just weave in heavy attacks" will have ZERO effect to alleviate that as heavy attacking with my swords will only restore Stamina.

Nope, build diversity goes right out the window.

If you are a magicka-based character, it becomes "use a staff or don't bother playing".

By the Gods... these changes coming with Morrowind suck all the way around. There is NOTHING to be excited for...

May as well forget the whole "play your way" or even the "we want you to be able to build the character YOU want to build. Because if these changes go "live", if you're not using a staff for magicka characters, you're ***.

Are you possibly even listening @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert ? Oh, who am I kidding... of course you aren't listening. Wrobel just gets to destroy the game in whatever manner he deems fit... and just going by ZOS's 3-year history with this game, if the changes are on the PTS, they're all-but assured to make it through to the Live servers...

Oh no! You have to grab a staff! The humanity! Maybe if you grabbed one earlier you woundn't need to run a ridiculous amount of regen in the first place.

And you can also stand in your Templar circle.

Let's be real ... you were never playing how you wanted to begin with. You were playing the way your spreadsheet was telling you was the mathematically best way to play. Now that the math is working out differently you're freaking out. Just give it some time, swap a few abilities and you'll be fine.
    If I had grabbed one earlier? Are you being willfully ignorant?

You know what... I'm not even going to bother with you.

As the morning crawls on, I'm losing my will to care about this game at a faster and faster pace...

What am I being willfully ignorant of? You're one of the few people who has been playing on console just as long as I have. You should be welcoming changes that keep things interesting.

The worst thing that will possibly happen is that the main trials times will be slower. The world is not ending. You just need to adjust. Do you really not have 500 pieces of end game gear just lying around in your bank looking to be used? Give something new a try.

No, the worst thing is that many (most?) people will not be able to complete a significant percentage of the veteran content, which is littered with DPS checks. If you think that the game will survive on people who quest and do normal dungeons, you are mistaken. There has to be a balance of content. All difficult or all easy will result is a dead game.

The problem is not that they are adjusting (murdering) sustain, the problem is the majority of content in the game is balanced around high DPS, and they aren't adjusting that, only the sustain.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL it reminds me of this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=glkyNhspfwA

We Will Survive!

And Now It´s Time For The Final Dance...
    And We Will Be Back Here Again, Once More To Listen To,
    And Feel The Nerfing Of Our Favorite Characters ...

We Will Survive!

Ohh yhea this brings back memories

glowsticks-glowsticks-everywhere.jpg

Edited by ForsakenSin on April 19, 2017 5:23AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My initial thoughts are that ZoS has the right idea but has gone overboard. I don't mind the free and "easy" sustain / CP nerfs. But I do very much mind the group coordination / synergies that have been over-nerfed. And I do think, at least on paper, DKs and Templars have been hit harder by these changes.

I think ZoS will meet us halfway here and relent on some of these nerfs. Just a hunch, but I'm staying positive as of right now.

It's unfortunate too, because I'm going to miss my Templar friends. =/ I hope so, though.
    Edited by FleetwoodSmack on April 19, 2017 5:21AM
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Amayna
    Amayna
    ✭✭✭
    What is the main problem? Magic users have to use staves?

That is like me getting upset because my stamina player has to use swords/daggers/etc

The main problem is in the patch notes. They nerfed sustain across the board, a bit too much. It's essentially toast.

Sustain was always overrated and a significant majority of people ran way more than what was necessary. You can play any content in this game with sub 1000 regen if you heavy attack enough.

Right and heavy attack = low dps and in dungeons it = gtfo! + kick!
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just cancelled my account. I singlehandedly could do a better job at balance.
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I logged in today, and noticed that 1 of my guilds has damn near 7 or 8 people total (myself included) from its original 40 or so. I asked if the guild was hacked or something along these lines, and was told from the GM that people quit after reading the patch notes. Dropped guild and all. In 1 of my other guilds, people were discussing about how they plan on selling their accounts. And were in talks of how they went on ahead and cancelled pre-orders. It's bad. For once the crap really did hit the fan.
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If someone is leaving the game because they dislike the patch notes change then I'm glad they have left and I hope they never come back! :smile:
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantaria wrote: »
    Oh, we will. We will survive. But "surviving" and "living" are different things. Breaking news here.

I'm the one who is a bit horrified by patch notes. Oh well, you'll have to forgive me.

You will have to forgive the person who just recently got enough gear, CP and understanding of the game to try vMoL. Just try, mind you. I'm not sure I can complete it now.

We just spent 4 hours on 1st boss. I think I'm going to dream about dark-blue pillars this night. Endless respect and admiration to those who were with me. We wiped and wiped, over and over and over. But noone has given up.

And we made it. We made it. Tried Twins just to see mechanics and called it a night.

You will have to forgive me for being upset. For being upset with a stressful, horrifying feeling of being put on clock. And time is running out fast.

I have to complete vMoL until June. With all my and other peoples' RL. Because after? Well, after you'll have to be 600cp solid to make it through. And god knows when I'll have another chance. Grinding CP is a very long and tedious process. 6 month maybe?

You will have to forgive me for being upset with a fact, that when new content arrives, I'll not be able to finish the old one. It is, after all, reasonable and logical. Why on earth should new content make old more accessible? Totally should be the other way around. Noone needs old content when the new one arrives, so go-go-go, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.

Yes. Totally normal, reasonable situation. So stupid of me to be upset with it.

This is exactly how I feel right now. Contrary what people here are always claiming the vast majority of players are not the the light-attacking bow spammer casual, these are just the outliers like the super-elite-55kDPS players. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority lies in between, most likely distributed in a bell curve. And these player will be hit hardest by these changes, these are the players that are usually not in perfect groups, that had already problems with damage and sustain. Like in groups where there is *not* a perfect uptime of warhorns, shards or orbs, players that are still struggling with weaving/cancelling (which is, contrary to common opinion here, hard to learn/master).
    The last update (which was supposed to help us) made things actually worse and now we will be reduced to probably only playing Normal dungeons again (and that's the reason they added trophies to them). So either we keep our dps set and run out in 20 secs or switch to sustain gear and hit like a wet noodle ? And this because ZOS sees that a few elite players have infinite sustain and think should change ?

So, after sleeping over the changes for a night I will cancel my pre-order, I will download the base game patch and see if I can get my chars to work (again). But if this requires regrinding complete new sets (which for most players takes 1-2 months) then yes, I will quit the game. I do understand the concept of progression, but being forced to do this every 3 months just keep enjoying the game for 1 month is frustrating to the extreme.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.
    This.

All these changes accomplish is pidgeon-holing Magicka characters into being FORCED to use a Destro/Resto staff.

With the drop in sustain and increase in ability cost, my dual-wielding magicka Templar will suffer greatly, and "just weave in heavy attacks" will have ZERO effect to alleviate that as heavy attacking with my swords will only restore Stamina.

If you are a magicka-based character, it becomes "use a staff or don't bother playing".

By the Gods... these changes coming with Morrowind suck all the way around. There is NOTHING to be excited for...

May as well forget the whole "play your way" or even the "we want you to be able to build the character YOU want to build. Because if these changes go "live", if you're not using a staff for magicka characters, you're ***.

Are you possibly even listening @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert ? Oh, who am I kidding... of course you aren't listening. Wrobel just gets to destroy the game in whatever manner he deems fit... and just going by ZOS's 3-year history with this game, if the changes are on the PTS, they're all-but assured to make it through to the Live servers...

The fact that u can run snb/DW and sustain indefinitely while also being able put out ridiculous dmg and tank at the same time is an issue. It should be hard to sustain when u are running such a setup. Thats actually what build diversity is. Each build to have its advantages and disadvantages. Getting the same results no matter what u run isnt build diversity. Play ur way means that u can run absolutely anything u want and u can. It doesnt mean that u should get the same results no matter what u run.

Sustain needed a hard nerf. They may not be doing it in the best way possible and synergy sustain certainly didnt need a nerf since that was actually skillful gameplay but overall the fact that resource management comes back into play is a good thing. If that means switching to destro or a resto will be better then so be it. Following the meta isnt a bad thing. Its common sense for people who want to get the absolute best results. Its an MMO, the meta will always be changing. Complaining why ur personal playstyle isnt going to stay viable forever is stupid. You either adapt to the changes like everyone else or u say a big glorious f*ck you meta, stick to ur DW when everyone else think is dead, make it work and come rub it in people's faces just like DW sorcs are doing now.
    Edited by pieratsos on April 19, 2017 10:01AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30ee9d58002826b86fc1af9a4e40b189_canada-pulls-the-plug-on-the-us-keystone-pipeline-will-send-torches-and-pitchforks-meme_500-236.jpeg
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I logged in today, and noticed that 1 of my guilds has damn near 7 or 8 people total (myself included) from its original 40 or so. I asked if the guild was hacked or something along these lines, and was told from the GM that people quit after reading the patch notes. Dropped guild and all. In 1 of my other guilds, people were discussing about how they plan on selling their accounts. And were in talks of how they went on ahead and cancelled pre-orders. It's bad. For once the crap really did hit the fan.

Finally.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my first game and one thing I have learned in the last 2 years is I FREAKING HATE ESO UPDATES.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone is leaving the game because they dislike the patch notes change then I'm glad they have left and I hope they never come back! :smile:

They'll leave, rage, complain, check for the latest builds, come back and respec to the new meta before repeating the process again in 3-6 months.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    This is my first game and one thing I have learned in the last 2 years is I FREAKING HATE ESO UPDATES.

@vamp_emily Nuuuuu! It even got to you too? I hardly ever see you complain about anything, or make any gestures about you being displeased with things. Doom really is approaching when even Emily is complaining.

@SantieClaws There are dark moons approaching. Are there any khajiit spells or things of the sort to brighten our future? :(
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@vamp_emily Nuuuuu! It even got to you too? I hardly ever see you complain about anything, or make any gestures about you being displeased with things. Doom really is approaching when even Emily is complaining.

@SantieClaws There are dark moons approaching. Are there any khajiit spells or things of the sort to brighten our future? :(

No spells. No magic. Just the eternal cycle where we can be sure that a bright dawn always follows the night - no matter how dark.

There will still be taverns and friends. We will change and we will learn to survive in new ways.

We will endure and we will loot as much decorative wax as possible along the way yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

No spells. No magic. Just the eternal cycle where we can be sure that a bright dawn always follows the night - no matter how dark.

There will still be taverns and friends. We will change and we will learn to survive in new ways.

We will endure and we will loot as much decorative wax as possible along the way yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Example of right approach, thanks.

Except the tavern thing. That's too casual even for me.

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junipus wrote: »

They'll leave, rage, complain, check for the latest builds, come back and respec to the new meta before repeating the process again in 3-6 months.

Or, could it be, they might actually be done enough to go to another game, or dive into the wealth of singleplayer games?

Perish the thought we all dont come crawling back.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... not only people paid for the game... They paid for "subscription" (back in the day that it was require to play, before B2P model)... Buying stuff from crown store, buying DLCs, and even ESO +...
    So yes.. people might feel a little disappointed...

Until yesterday I thought to buy Morrowind Chapter when it well be available... but after all those pts patch notes info I started to question whether this is a good idea. I still have a copy of TES III Morrowind and with today's mods & overhauls this old game feels better than eso in some ways...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 19, 2017 11:22AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amayna wrote: »
    What is the main problem? Magic users have to use staves?

That is like me getting upset because my stamina player has to use swords/daggers/etc

The main problem is in the patch notes. They nerfed sustain across the board, a bit too much. It's essentially toast.

Sustain was always overrated and a significant majority of people ran way more than what was necessary. You can play any content in this game with sub 1000 regen if you heavy attack enough.

Right and heavy attack = low dps and in dungeons it = gtfo! + kick!
    amasuriel wrote: »
    This.

Oh no! You have to grab a staff! The humanity! Maybe if you grabbed one earlier you woundn't need to run a ridiculous amount of regen in the first place.

And you can also stand in your Templar circle.

Let's be real ... you were never playing how you wanted to begin with. You were playing the way your spreadsheet was telling you was the mathematically best way to play. Now that the math is working out differently you're freaking out. Just give it some time, swap a few abilities and you'll be fine.
    If I had grabbed one earlier? Are you being willfully ignorant?

You know what... I'm not even going to bother with you.

As the morning crawls on, I'm losing my will to care about this game at a faster and faster pace...

What am I being willfully ignorant of? You're one of the few people who has been playing on console just as long as I have. You should be welcoming changes that keep things interesting.

The worst thing that will possibly happen is that the main trials times will be slower. The world is not ending. You just need to adjust. Do you really not have 500 pieces of end game gear just lying around in your bank looking to be used? Give something new a try.

No, the worst thing is that many (most?) people will not be able to complete a significant percentage of the veteran content, which is littered with DPS checks. If you think that the game will survive on people who quest and do normal dungeons, you are mistaken. There has to be a balance of content. All difficult or all easy will result is a dead game.

The problem is not that they are adjusting (murdering) sustain, the problem is the majority of content in the game is balanced around high DPS, and they aren't adjusting that, only the sustain.

So the biggest problems are that without massive sustain you'll get kicked from groups due to heavy attacking too much and the DPS checks won't be completed? Let's examine these two ideas.

- What content that could be could not be completed a year ago could be completed now? Answer: all content could be completed the day it came out. You do not need infinite sustain to do it. Well maybe YOU do, but some people don't.
    - If everyone has lower sustain and you're able to increase your sustain by heavy attacking no rational person is going to kick you.
    - So with those two things added up it's clear to me that the problem people have is not that the content can't be done, but that it cannot be done fast enough for their liking.

The game is unbalanced in PVE. These changes make the game harder. No one complains about PVE balance because hardcore PVErs just want MOREMOREMOREFASTERFASTERFASTER on their hamster wheel and, well, deadra don't make salty forum posts about balance.

Unfortunately for some this means some content that that have been able to get through before they will not be able to now. Oh darn. Meanwhile those who change a few things in their build will be just fine. Very soon after launch someone will complete one of the dungeons, put a video out how to do it, and you'll all be fine. Calm down.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on April 19, 2017 11:36AM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some will leave the game. Some will provide destructive feedback and ruin the community a bit more. But I promise you that we will adapt. Its just a game and its just the mechanics, no need for this level of drama.

<3

This is not just a game; this is a business. We are not just gamers here, but rather, we are also customers to Zen and Bethesda. Just like any business that sells a product, people will buy and buy again when it is good, and others will not when it is not so good. People will give good reviews, others will give poor or frivolous ones (trolling.) Also, as with any such bigger business venues, there will always be new prospects for their products. People will come and go with this game (product), but there will always be more "new" people to buy it. Really, this game/organization doesn't have much to lose with peeps/gamers leaving; they will still benefit with more new folks packing in. However, a big business can also fail hard and fast, with one major/big bad product (nerfing.. cough, cough) that ignites/explodes on social media.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - "Your life is safe, Agrippa."
    - "I don't doubt that. But will it be worth living?"

(Amnesia, The Dark Descent)
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead to ZOS continually making changes to gear stats and race abilities and passives it needs to start working on it's poor game performance issues. A player sets up his character with gear that enhances his or hers characters abilities and passives and developes a play style that best enhances the setup. ZOS continually makes changes to skills, passives and gear stats making many players characters setup obsolete or totally useless. I for one have had enough of it.

ZOS...........WORK ON YOUR PATHETIC GAME PERFORMANCE ISSUES FOR ONCE.
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @THEDKEXPERIENCE, look. From your posts I gathered that you're mostly PvPer. So with all due respect, you have no clue what you're talking about.
    The game is unbalanced in PVE. These changes make the game harder. No one complains about PVE balance because hardcore PVErs just want MOREMOREMOREFASTERFASTERFASTER on their hamster wheel and, well, deadra don't make salty forum posts about balance.

Unfortunately for some this means some content that that have been able to get through before they will not be able to now. Oh darn. Meanwhile those who change a few things in their build will be just fine. Very soon after launch someone will complete one of the dungeons, put a video out how to do it, and you'll all be fine. Calm down.
    Have you ever tried vMoL? vet DLCs dungs? You talk without understanding.

People do complain about PvE balance, what are you even talking about. Even Alcast himself said that Sorcs are overperforming (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3963459/#Comment_3963459).

And now breaking news. Get ready.

Hardcore PvErs do MOREMOREFASTER in extremes for leaderboards. And they perfectly understand it.

People in general do MOREMOREFASTER, because it is the only way. The only way.

All vTrials have enrage mechanics. No 240k group DPS? No defeating vet Rakkhat, no completing vMoL. The same goes for vet HM Mage (last boss in vAA). You have a very short time to kill her. Didn't manage? Bye.

Vet HM Ruins of Mazzatun is DPS race. Burn everything or die.

People do not care so much about leaderboars. They care about completing the content. It will - it will - be near impossible with changes.

Please. Please, stop talking about things you neither know or understand.

Go try vMoL and vRoM first. Hell. Try even vAA, which is considered to be simplest vTrial. You'll see what we're talking about. Why we are concerned.
    Edited by Dantaria on April 19, 2017 12:14PM
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No it hasn't got to me, I will adapt but I really do not like updates. I spend a lot of time in game and everything I work towards they take it way from me in some way or form.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @THEDKEXPERIENCE, look. From your posts I gathered that you're mostly PvPer. So with all due respect, you have no clue what you're talking about.

People do complain about PvE balance, what are you even talking about. Even Alcast himself said that Sorcs are overperforming (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3963459/#Comment_3963459).

Hardcore PvErs do MOREMOREFASTER in extremes for leaderboards. And they perfectly understand it.

All vTrials have enrage mechanics. No 240k group DPS? No defeating vet Rakkhat, no completing vMoL. The same goes for vet HM Mage (last boss in vAA). You have a very short time to kill her. Didn't manage? Bye.

People do not care so much about leaderboars. They care about completing the content. It will - it will - be near impossible with changes.

Go try vMoL and vRoM first. Hell. Try even vAA, which is considered to be simplest vTrial. You'll see what we're talking about. Why we are concerned.

Now pvpers can't do PvE? Mate I am a pvper and I have done all the content you mention! :smile:

• Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now pvpers can't do PvE? Mate I am a pvper and I have done all the content you mention! :smile:

That's good you point that out. It's funny how you support these changes that will knowingly make that content more difficult to complete even though you completed it without those changes in place :D

Speaks volumes ;)
    NA/PC
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was ok with all changes, until i found out that warden can heal himself/group from 1% to 100% in 2 secs, while they are saying in "developer feedback" that they dont want such feature, dont you feel ashamed from lying to the public?
    Elder bears online: flowers edition pay to win
    PC EU