The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[Addon] Miat's PVP Alerts has been updated!

Dorrino
Dorrino
✭✭✭✭✭
DOWNLOAD HERE

New features in 2.0x:

1. COOL list. People added to this list (through context menu, keybind) are treated as friends throughout the addon. Think about a second friend list for cool people who didn't make it into you real friend list.

2. Notifications for key projectiles. When you are the target of a projectile skill from the list you will get a sound and visual notification when the projectile is launched. Covered skills are:

- Crystal Blast and morphs,
- Javeline and morphs,
- Flame Reach and Shock Touch,
- Stormfist and morphs,
- Assassin's Will/Scorge,
- Shield Charge and its morphs,
- Toppling Charge

3. Mouseover processing. Now people are added to counter/kos lists from mouseover in addition to those who you tagged. So try to look at everybody.

4. Spec detection has been reworked. Now the color of the class icon shows the spec:

- gray color - no spec have been detected yet.
- green color - stamina spec
- blue color - magicka spec
- red color - hybrid/weird spec

5. List of recent attackers. Former list of stealthed targets is now the list of attackers/targets. When you attack somebody or anybody attacks you their names will appear in that list. The icons are:

- red reticle - they attacked you, but you never attacked them
- crossswords - you attacked them
- skull - they died
- white flag - they released

6. Integration to the vanilla target frame. If you use vanilla target frame, the name of the player there will have the icon with his spec color to the left of his name and friend/cool/kos etc icon to the right of his name.

7. Players database search. Implemented search feature throughout your database of players.

- "Who is this?" item in the context menu will output the list of all other known characters of that person.

- /who charname - slash command will try to find the char name provided and output other chars on that account.

- /who @accountname - slash command to lookup account name

The /who commands will strip the provided names from speceial characters and decapitalize them. So in most cases you should be able to look up a fancy name with a simpler version of it.

Additionally, /who charname looks up loose matches for the input name. Example /who heals will return 'Heals-for-life' or 'healsnot' in addition to 'Heals'.

8. Tooltips for the counter have been reworked. The names in the list are now grouped by categories (groupmembers, friends, kos etc) and are sorter alphabetically within the category.

Enjoy!:)
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of these are great! 2 should not be allowed.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Let the drama start again! *popcorn*
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

agreed
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There are already people with those functions enabled in 'private' add-ons used by an elite few.

Miat just makes that functionality available to everyone, for better or for worse.

Last time he got some of those special things patched out of the game completely, so it's probably a good thing.
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

There are already people with those functions enabled in 'private' add-ons used by an elite few.

Even more. All those projectiles are already visible to the player. The addon just makes them a little bit more visible:)

Edited by Dorrino on March 8, 2017 12:33AM
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If he weren't the same faction Miat would be top of my KOS list. :naughty:

Some of the features are great. Others should be banned from add-on functionality.
    Edited by Solariken on March 8, 2017 12:40AM
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorrino wrote: »

Let the drama start again! *popcorn*

Make it an 'Extra Large' with more butter while you're at it because this might turn out to be a long episode!
    Edited by Kikazaru on March 8, 2017 12:54AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must remember to use frags in melee range more.
    PC | EU
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @allesoArchers come chek this out.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"I uncloaked in front of you, so don't mind me..."
    "I'm just here to shoot this Assassin's Will in your knee!"
    Edited by Tryxus on March 8, 2017 1:47AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

"I uncloaked in front of you, so don't mind me..."
    "I'm just here to shoot this Assassin's Will in your knee!"

Pls no ;_; *streaks twice and dies*
    PC | EU
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for adding to the cesspool that is currently Cyrodiil teenage PvPers
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even more. All those projectiles are already visible to the player. The addon just makes them a little bit more visible:)

No it doesnt, it gives an audible cue as opposed to relying on the players eyeballs aka situational awareness. what youve done is handed yet another pair of crutches out

not to mention, we cant cast a proc frags from stealth without these kids dodging.

thanks for contributing to the deterioration of this games PvP.
    Edited by Malamar1229 on March 8, 2017 2:13AM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it doesnt, it gives an audible cue as opposed to relying on the players eyeballs aka situational awareness. what youve done is handed yet another pair of crutches out

Yup. But as minalan pointed out, this now puts the onus on zos to fix what's broke, which would neuter all the "private" addons too. One day this game might be good.
    PC | EU
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. But as minalan pointed out, this now puts the onus on zos to fix what's broke, which would neuter all the "private" addons too. One day this game might be good.

Minalans posts are all sturdy and prosperous, you should know better. Mine are precise and sharp, and mostly impenetrable.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yet another reason to stick with console
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not to mention, we cant cast a proc frags from stealth without these kids dodging.

Some people want fights to be obscure, so they could brag about their luck, by calling it 'skill'.

I want the fights to be transparent, so actions would matter more than discerning key information from the visual mess that mass pvp is in this and, frankly, any other game.

Try to outplay your opponent because he failed to find a proper response instead of failing to distinguish one blob of bleak pixels from another one.
    Edited by Dorrino on March 8, 2017 7:05AM
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some people want fights to be obscure, so they could brag about their luck, by calling it 'skill'.

I want the fights to be transparent, so actions would matter more than discerning key information from the visual mess that mass pvp is in this (and frankly) any other game.

Try to outplay your opponent because he failed to find a proper response instead of failing to distinguish one blob of bleak pixels, from another one.

if i pour confectionery sugar over dog crap, it's still dog crap.

Talk it up all you want, it is what it is. If i toss a frags at you from the side and you dont see it, you should get hit by it.

period.
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Talk it up all you want, it is what it is. If i toss a frags at you from the side and you dont see it, you should get hit by it.

period.

Don't toss frags from a side?

I always wondered how people could want to have unfair advantage for themselves and at the same time could not feel bad because of it.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fkn ridiculous
    (Kissing my PS4) :*
    Edited by Kram8ion on March 8, 2017 2:39AM
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have they put mouse and keyboard support on XBONE yet?

If not; guess I just use the add on like everyone else.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

period.

I always wondered how people could want to have unfair advantage for themselves and at the same time could not feel bad because of it.

unfair advantage? Lolz
    Ya dont see it....
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

period.

Because open warfare lol. Ever heard of a sniper who didn't take the shot because they had an unfair advantage xD
    PC | EU
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the downside of that addon is flappy wings in certain tanks
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dorrino

Does the projectile notification let you know if the attack is coming even if attacker is stealthed ? Or is this more like combat cloud that gives notification except with added sounds and only from visible players ?
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dorrino

Does the projectile notification let you know if the attack is coming even if attacker is stealthed ? Or is this more like combat cloud that gives notification except with added sounds and only from visible players ?

Later option as far as i know. You can test it yourself:)
    Xvorg wrote: »

Oh yeah, you will get a notification if your projectiles from the list get reflected back to you as well:)
    Edited by Dorrino on March 8, 2017 3:21AM
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1kzi4r.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dorrino

Later option as far as i know. You can test it yourself:)
    Xvorg wrote: »

Oh yeah, you will get a notification if your projectiles from the list get reflected back to you as well:)

Excellent and thank you . I think I will download it this time and try myself . I'm glad you were able to keep it going after the API changes , even in a different way .
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Minalans posts are all sturdy and prosperous, you should know better. Mine are precise and sharp, and mostly impenetrable.

And training! I got two in a row last night.

PS: Hate you. Hate you so bad. :lol:
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yet another reason to stick with console

Seriously.