Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild Anniversary Event – March 6 to March 20

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The World Bosses in Hew's Bane need
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    By the way, I just killed two world bosses in Hew's Bane, and got ZERO drops. ZERO. Not even 19 gold. Not sure if that's a bug, or if it's because there were a million other people there at the same time.

I read that there's a limit of 12 people who get rewards.

@TheRealPotoroo is correct. There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.

That should really be fixed. Especially when you have world boss raids of 24 people or just masses of people out there killing the World Boss. Why do this? What's so special about the number 12? These aren't Trials. All who participate should be rewarded.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    What about Abah Motifs from tip board? I feel that reward system grind could be revisited permanently.

That's a good point. Honestly for a THIEVES GUILD event there's not a lot of thieving going on. Just world boss/delve boss grinding, resource node farming, and raiding.

Heists are the only thing Thieve's Guild related that gives extra reward.
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaand Hew's Bane is full of those who leave trash in resource nodes... ZOS, you really need to do something about this. Like make the nodes instanced for the player that used them but didn't take everything, disappeared for all other players so it can respawn for them but not for those who leave the trash behind. They need to be punished somehow...
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    bgshes.png

STOP Ignoring this problem zos! Jesus Christ
    i've had to go through the trouble of making pretty pictures like this
    and your still not listing to me
    this is day 13 mol has been broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant go through to the first boss without 5 dc's!
    i've submitted tickets!
    and the anniversary event is happening
    I CANT EVEN ENJOY IT

why do you hate loyal end game players zos
    Edited by Orbital on March 7, 2017 4:07PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • AFrostWolf
    AFrostWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I'll have to go node farming - my supplies are getting low.

You and everyone else... these events are a gimmick - because there are so few nodes out there during them, you end up with only farming about 1/8 of what you would normally farming time. That means you end up with only 25% of what you would during normal service... lol

Exactly. Now if they said they would also increase the spawn rate timer as well or instead it would be better.
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    By the way, I just killed two world bosses in Hew's Bane, and got ZERO drops. ZERO. Not even 19 gold. Not sure if that's a bug, or if it's because there were a million other people there at the same time.

@TheRealPotoroo is correct. There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.

hey can you fix vmol on console and stop ignoring me for the 13th day in a row please

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn

If i'm not wrong this issue isn't only on consoles but on PC as well.
    Unfortunately it's not the only thing that is ignored:
    - vmol freezes
    - maelstrom bow bug
    - permanent savagery buff vs potions buff
    - group finder is worse than before (actually no bug but really annoying
    - never ending loading screens

Edit: The game is absolutely broken. But yay...Thieves Guild Event :D
    Edited by TheWiesi on March 7, 2017 4:10PM
    PS4/EU
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB sharpened moon dancer inferno staff, can that be my reward for being a Dro M'athra Destroyer, I feel like I earned it....
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is loot double from MOL?
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    TheWiesi wrote: »

hey can you fix vmol on console and stop ignoring me for the 13th day in a row please

- vmol freezes
    - maelstrom bow bug

:(

bgshes.png
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheWiesi wrote: »

- vmol freezes
    - maelstrom bow bug

:(

bgshes.png

Keep going. Derail this thread. It deserves nothing less.

Starting to think zos is a little bit racist tbh. As it's only the Europeans complaining it seems they don't give a ***. If the Americans piped up a little it'd probably be different and get a response.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Malpeczka
    Malpeczka
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed with this celebrate, no discount, no double drop from MoL. Who cares about double mats drop. Orsinium got double drop form MSA so lets make us happy and make double drop on MoL from last boss.
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Seems to be a step down from the last two DLC anniversaries.
    • No discount on the Thieves Guild DLC in the Crown Store? Imperial City was 50% off and Orsinium was 75% off during their anniversary events.
    • No limited purchase window for the Collector's Edition? Imperial City had a new Collector's Bundle created especially for the anniversary, and Orsinium's Collector's Bundle was available again at 60% off.

I have to agree here, offer-wise it's not much compared to previous anniversaries, but not only that ... with IC we had double TelVar, etc. which was useful, then with Orsinium we had the same double node yield which we get here, BUT the key thing for endgame players was double (v)MSA loot.

Now that's where the real difference lies, what do we get here for endgame players? Double style materials or what? LOL come on, that's not an incentive to go do the content whatsoever. Double vMoL boss loot, now that would be comparable.

Don't get me wrong, this is better than nothing, but compared to what previous anniversaries offered, this one is looking pretty weak in terms of what is being done, and does not motivate a player like myself to do anything out of the ordinary, or spend my crowns, especially with there having been no crown sale in a lengthy period of time.

At least drop in one of those "up to 50% off" crown sales, so we can 'steal' ourselves a deal or two, Thieves Guild style. That'd be something good to have come out of this. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Majeure on March 7, 2017 5:30PM
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    Did they double the amount of freezes in MOL as well? :D:wink:
    PS4/EU
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ah hmmm, that explains something... I play a tank :(
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Xbox and PS4 still gets no whisker drops because its unplayable...
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭

This is a very flawed system that makes it utterly pointless for any new player( such as myself ) or mid tier player. How do you expect it possible for a new or mid level player to contribute enough damage or healing in a crowd of 600+ cp all sporting the absolute best gear and weapons in the game? The way it is now people like myself serve as cannon fodder and nothing more.

I fought the two world bosses in Hews Bane last night three times a piece, put in the work, was killed a few times and garnered a hefty repair bill and yet no payout that's just simply not right. This is one area where this game could take a que from Guild Wars 2 in regards to world bosses. I realize the flawed system may be in place in an effort to prevent some form of farming, but as it is now it is simply a guaranteed reward for the top tier players and a gamble at best for low to mid level players.

At the very least it should have been disabled during the event.
    Edited by Sylo78 on March 7, 2017 6:57PM
  • Tomg999
    Tomg999
    ✭✭✭✭
    they forgot to say:
    - Double Logon time in Hew's Bane
    - Triple players standing around waiting for boss to re-spawn in Bahraha's Gloom
    - Quadruple Bots at World Bosses
    - 10x Ping rate
    Edited by Tomg999 on March 7, 2017 5:57PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeowulf wrote: »

ah hmmm, that explains something... I play a tank :(

Me too. I did Thrall Cove tonight, and did a pretty good job of holding Captain Virindi Slave-Taker's aggro given how many people and therefore potential distractions there were, but I still got nothing.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nice :)
  • lynzriches
    lynzriches
    ✭✭✭
    Guess I might head over to Hew's Bane for a change!
    @lynzriches | PC | NA | Master Crafter w/70+ motifs
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Sorry, @Orbital, we're not ignoring it. We're actively investigating the disconnects being reported in VMOL on console, but could use more details. We haven't had luck reproducing the issue on our own runs on the live console servers, but we are still digging. (I'll post in one of the threads about this issue as well.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    WTB sharpened moon dancer inferno staff, can that be my reward for being a Dro M'athra Destroyer, I feel like I earned it....

welcome to the club dude..... I'm still waiting as well. It's insane.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry, @Orbital, we're not ignoring it. We're actively investigating the disconnects being reported in VMOL on console, but could use more details. We haven't had luck reproducing the issue on our own runs on the live console servers, but we are still digging. (I'll post in one of the threads about this issue as well.)

Ok how about.....join us in game anytime any group and see what happens.

Then you'd see the real deal.

So basically we are none the wiser to a fix or eta.

Seriously get a grip and roll vmol and HRC back to pre homestead. Not difficult at all.
    Edited by DRXHarbinger on March 7, 2017 7:52PM
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand Hew's Bane is full of those who leave trash in resource nodes... ZOS, you really need to do something about this. Like make the nodes instanced for the player that used them but didn't take everything, disappeared for all other players so it can respawn for them but not for those who leave the trash behind. They need to be punished somehow...

Agreed! I am so tired of following people who grab just the furniture mats and leave the other stuff behind. I don't mind getting the raw mats but it is hurting everyone else who is also trying to get furniture mats as the nodes do not respawn when they leave stuff behind. And don't get me started on the chest....followed one person who opened the chest and left a green ruby ash staff behind, I took it so the chest would respawn for someone else.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom you guys really should force auto-loot on every node, this is getting ridiculous, I for one won't be enjoying this celebration and will take the raw mats I have to the crafting station to get my tempers, etc.
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on March 7, 2017 8:13PM
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgshes.png

STOP Ignoring this problem zos! Jesus Christ
    i've had to go through the trouble of making pretty pictures like this
    and your still not listing to me
    this is day 13 mol has been broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant go through to the first boss without 5 dc's!
    i've submitted tickets!
    and the anniversary event is happening
    I CANT EVEN ENJOY IT

why do you hate loyal end game players zos

This^^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    77ae2d6e69019edec388a53eb739e32d.jpg

Ssshhh, come here! In case you haven’t noticed…

In true Thieves Guild fashion, the Thieves Guild of Hews Bane have been quietly planning a very special event to celebrate the Thieves Guild launch anniversary. And it begins today! You can enjoy the following when playing in Hew’s Bane from now until March 20:
    • Double yield from resource nodes in Hew’s Bane
    • Double rewards for killing World Bosses and bosses in delves in Hew’s Bane
    • Double dro-m’Athra style items from killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
    • Increased rewards from Heists
      • Non-perfect Heists give the reward for perfect Heists; perfect Heists award double the crates
    Happy hunting – and thieving – adventurers!

When you have these types of events, I wish you'd ALSO double the number of people who get loot from world bosses. The zone is so crowded with people who camp those bosses, it's often impossible to get any loot.

Better yet, MAKE THIS CAMPING/FARMING IMPOSSIBLE, but putting a half hour timer on loot acquisition for players, so that people who are just trying to get in a kill on each boss actually get loot.

You guys don't seem to notice or care about the poisonous mobs who camp bosses and dolmens, ruining it for others. Something needs to be done about this, especially during events like this.
    Edited by Vudokan on March 7, 2017 8:57PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTS Whiskers. What a complete joke...
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt I can benefit from these rewards.

One must be able to first play Hew's Bane before they can steal from it, and on XB1, this system is notoriously buggy and slow. I'll go to grab those double drops and right before my hand reaches to get them...

"ERROR: YOU HAVE LOST COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVER."

I think a better bonus would be a more stable system.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

welcome to the club dude..... I'm still waiting as well. It's insane.

It's okay guys. We get to run normal mode with our eyes closed now that we cleared HM. It really is mindblowing the number of people I know that couldnt even clear VMOL with an exploit that have all the sharp weapons because they just farm normal. NO SELF-RESPECTING PLAYER WANTS TO DO THAT!!!

Second time i have said it today, ZOS you sometimes make it really hard to be a fanboy and continue to defend this game. Anyone with a Dro-m'Athra Destroyer or Flawless Conquerer title should get the pick of a weapon as far as I am concerned. You have demonstrated your mastery of the content. I got a bow of the Lunar bastion for my HM clear. You can imagine how thrilled I was. My guild had to drag me back in there a week later once the rage wore off.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on March 7, 2017 9:14PM