The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thieves Guild Anniversary Event – March 6 to March 20

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be a step down from the last two DLC anniversaries.
    • No discount on the Thieves Guild DLC in the Crown Store? Imperial City was 50% off and Orsinium was 75% off during their anniversary events.
    • No limited purchase window for the Collector's Edition? Imperial City had a new Collector's Bundle created especially for the anniversary, and Orsinium's Collector's Bundle was available again at 60% off.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone get doubled rewards from tip board?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best thing they could have done was to give all the town guards right across Tamriel a holiday for a week yes. They are happy, we are happy. All is good.

Perhaps consider this for next year? Or perhaps make it an annual event for some other reason.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    • No discount on the Thieves Guild DLC in the Crown Store? Imperial City was 50% off and Orsinium was 75% off during their anniversary events.
    • No limited purchase window for the Collector's Edition? Imperial City had a new Collector's Bundle created especially for the anniversary, and Orsinium's Collector's Bundle was available again at 60% off.

Exactly.

And I can't really understand why they did this either. Everyone (rightfully) praised ZOS for how awesome those two events were and they made a lot of sense. One year after a DLC release would result in a useful event and a discount in price.

This third event..... well it's cool and all but it's very odd how it was done compared to the last two events.

Edited by Vaoh on March 7, 2017 10:38AM
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    would have made sense to increase rewards or increase the drop rate of rare items from pickpocketing and stealing in hews bane
    Edited by zassasaurus on March 7, 2017 11:25AM
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best thing they could have done was to give all the town guards right across Tamriel a holiday for a week yes. They are happy, we are happy. All is good.

Perhaps consider this for next year? Or perhaps make it an annual event for some other reason.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

still, wouldn't make a difference; as you stated above it's irrealistic a khajiit is going to be caught. Giving guards a day off would make it only boring for you, no?
    Edited by Eweroun on March 7, 2017 11:29AM
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

still, wouldn't make a difference; as you stated above it's irrealistic a khajiit is going to be caught. Giving guards a day off would make it only boring for you, no?

Boring for this one yes - but a great chance to train up the argonian orphan boy (Spiny Tim) and all of khajiit's other apprentices yes. The orc girl thinks a lockpick is something to clean her teeth with.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This, and perhaps enable pvp in pve zones and we could re-enact the purge in Tamriel!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This, and perhaps enable pvp in pve zones and we could re-enact the purge in Tamriel!

That will be the same week that there is a truce in PvP then I guess
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    Anyone get doubled rewards from tip board?

Nope
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix vmol on console so me and my friends can enjoy this event I've been posting on the forums sinse the 22nd of feb
    Please fix this!
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I'll have to go node farming - my supplies are getting low.

You and everyone else... these events are a gimmick - because there are so few nodes out there during them, you end up with only farming about 1/8 of what you would normally farming time. That means you end up with only 25% of what you would during normal service... lol
    ^^
    so true!

LOL. Y'all have fun! 2 x 0 = 0. Meanwhile, I'll be taking care of normal farming zones so don't fret. ;)
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, no double XP.. come on.. ha ha.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comparing to other DLC events I am little dissapointed on this one. No discount on crown price of DLC and would be nice to have double MoL loot atleast on last boss.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should of doubled chance to get Abahs watch motif
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Comparing to other DLC events I am little dissapointed on this one. No discount on crown price of DLC and would be nice to have double MoL loot atleast on last boss.

would be nice to get past the first add pack imo
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »

would be nice to get past the first add pack imo

This^^

It's 100% unplayable simce half the team DCs on every pull....
    Edited by DPShiro on March 7, 2017 1:27PM
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    30usu3c.png
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    30usu3c.png

This^
    9378363736388377 times this!!
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No discount? Drat. I've been trying to convince my friends to buy thieves guild, but they're not willing to pay 2k crowns for it.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    By the way, I just killed two world bosses in Hew's Bane, and got ZERO drops. ZERO. Not even 19 gold. Not sure if that's a bug, or if it's because there were a million other people there at the same time.

I read that there's a limit of 12 people who get rewards.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    By the way, I just killed two world bosses in Hew's Bane, and got ZERO drops. ZERO. Not even 19 gold. Not sure if that's a bug, or if it's because there were a million other people there at the same time.

@TheRealPotoroo is correct. There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

@TheRealPotoroo is correct. There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.

hey can you fix vmol on console and stop ignoring me for the 13th day in a row please

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    Edited by Orbital on March 7, 2017 2:39PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom ... I was thinking that this seems a bit cruel, and somewhat flies in the face of One Tamriel, that people can waste their time on world bosses without even knowing it. They get nothing for their effort, with no indication why.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

:(
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey can you please address us or any if the 10+ threads made about the whole Maw of Lorkhaj Trial being broken and unplayable in console??

It's a slap in the face to release this Anniversary Event, when console players can't even enjoy it!

~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a limit to how many people can get rewards from monsters (and it is 12) based on top contributions for damage and healing.

ZOS_JessicaFolsom ... I was thinking that this seems a bit cruel, and somewhat flies in the face of One Tamriel, that people can waste their time on world bosses without even knowing it. They get nothing for their effort, with no indication why.
    It's been a horrible mechanic since forever.

I remember when IC hit and my guilds IC raids were actively considering a 12player limit because they wanted the Molag Bal drops. I would rather it be gauged on if you do less than X% healing/DPS than just the best 12.

I wonder what the reason for this design choice actually is.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

Hey can you please address us or any if the 10+ threads made about the whole Maw of Lorkhaj Trial being broken and unplayable in console??

It's a slap in the face to release this Anniversary Event, when console players can't even enjoy it!

Lol I love the blatant blanking you guys are getting over this. Gotta admire the tenacity of the zos staff.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon guys. MoL is the last bastion of the grind for ZOS. As if they're going to give you double drops. Stop expecting things to be handed out by them because if you all got what you wanted in a double loot drop fortnight you'd all be whinging about having no content to run by the end of it.

I'm not intending to incite or trolling, just being realistic about the company that is ZOS. I'm sure they're only too happy to sustain a week of whinging about no double drops opposed to a few months worth of whinging about no new trial content.

I don't even need double loot even though VMA did get double loot. I would take anything remotely useful. For example, double plunder, 50% higher likelyhood of advanced/master chests, weekly coffer quest able to be done once a day, gear takes 70% less damage in MoL, ect.
    Edited by timidobserver on March 7, 2017 3:32PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS gives out free stuff.

People complain about what type of free stuff they are given.