The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Teabag Etiquette

• lllNutterlll
    I thought dropping the t-bag or the snail trail gave you double AP? That's not this event?
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I think what annoys me most, is that these players actually think they're good or that they somehow bested me.

Maybe its just some bad players trolling you. Seems they got you triggered, so I guess their plan worked as intended.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to use those festival consumables when people try to gank me but I get them instead. Congrats! Have some fireworks or juggling knives.

Also on players I know will be triggered because I am nothing but a confused troll
    Edited by Runschei on March 24, 2017 10:59AM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    small complain to my friend after he just ganked this guy :D
    EHpGuRy.jpg
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just rez quick so they dont get the chance
  • heyjrey
    heyjrey
    ✭✭✭
    Usually, the only time I t-bag people is when:
    A: They got rekt by me
    B: They ganked me, then got ganked back
    C: Their name is Qaevir because I strongly dislike him :)

EDIT: OH! Or if they're in my group and they die. I t-bag them out of love <3
    Edited by heyjrey on March 29, 2017 3:24PM
    EP Home Faction CP: 800+
    Vivec/Trueflame/Kaalgrontiid: Home Campaign
    Delia Moreau - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
    Sloppy Thirds* - Bosmer | Stamblade | PvP
    Tazia Mouse-Chaser - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
    Waterfalls - Altmer | Magsorc | PvP
    Datwun Puffs Tuff - Argonian | Magplar | PvP Healer
    Rotting Thot - Altmer | Magnecro | PvE Healer
    Count ßlockula - Argonian | StamDK | PvE Tank
    Jim Geezus Beam - Argonian | Magplar | PvE Healer

Red Nirn Reserve, Diswun's Wares, Welkynd, SOB (rip)

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like being tea baged :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no etiquette when teabagging. It is immature and silly.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol that this thread is still going.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    There is no etiquette when teabagging. It is immature and silly.

240x180.gif
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just Teabagging Zerglings & People who try to gank me 1vsX :)

Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heyjrey wrote: »
    Usually, the only time I t-bag people is when:
    A: They got rekt by me
    B: They ganked me, then got ganked back
    C: Their name is Qaevir because I strongly dislike him :)

EDIT: OH! Or if they're in my group and they die. I t-bag them out of love <3

loooooool
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Rojnaar
    Rojnaar
    ✭✭✭
    Tbag's happen, enjoy the recognition of frustrating the other side. I only really do it to someone who's done it to me, or if it's someone who I know will send me hate tells to add to my collection and I can troll.

Just let them go at it. After a while they start to froth with excitement and are so excited Tbaggin that they don't see the gankers coming up behind them. Watching said Tbagger get ganked right on top of your body is friggin hilarious!! Then the ganker can res you and you return the favor.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL A little over a week ago; my group of 5 rolled up on a yellow keep that was breached and were surprised to see a huge group of red in there. We thought other DC had done it and they might have, but we ran right into that big group. When I was killed, I got teabagged by Vex and it was still hilarious.

Not sure who Vex is on here but feel like the name was familiar. Try to clean those up every once in a while pal.

• GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tea bagging is old, /shovel ftw! Whenever someone whispers me, I just explain that nobody wants any diseases spreading, so you have to burry the bodies, it is common sense.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was very disappointed that upon reading this thread's title, I was not greeted with proper teabagging guidelines and etiquette. :(
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I only t-bag nightblades
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Fine, if you trash me 1v1 or if we have evenly matched groups or whatever then go ahead if that's your thing. Idk what it is but lately I'm getting a lot of players who 4-5 gank or mini Zerg me 1vX and then teabag. Last one tried to explain to me that their attack did the most damage. What?

I get annoyed by it too when I am in a bad mood. But honesty, just ignore it. It's mostly the players that don't know how to pvp anyways. Since the game launched I literally haven't met any zergling teabagger yet that won a duel against me. Maybe it's like a compensation for their lack of good gameplay?
    Not talking about teabagging guildies or friends. That's always hilarious :D
    Edited by Fasold666 on April 18, 2017 10:58PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I was tempted tonight to bag Xylena Lazarow. She constantly goes to Bruma and Dragonclaw, and she is one of those annoying tanky, block, healing DKs (can't wait for major mending changes). Even her name starts to annoy me.

Well after six of us finally brought her down I stood there tempted. I really was. But I... I.... walked away.

I dislike you Xylena.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I must admit I was tempted tonight to bag Xylena Lazarow. She constantly goes to Bruma and Dragonclaw, and she is one of those annoying tanky, block, healing DKs (can't wait for major mending changes). Even her name starts to annoy me.

Well after six of us finally brought her down I stood there tempted. I really was. But I... I.... walked away.

I dislike you Xylena.

She probably would have just thought "who are you".
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love zos' humor - one of the new battleground emotes is teabag...
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baggage is the highest form of flattery is it not?

Nothing like thinking, "Good fight, m8," not saying it and then...bag...bag...bagbag...bagbagbag. <3o:)
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one rule
    If your going to t bag
    ON THE FACE PLEASE

Simples
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many times tbaggers kill you with 10* times with numbers. I have checked the names and hardly anyome comes around more than once.
    Elong wrote: »

I dislike you Xylena.

The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dislike you Xylena.

Can´t buy skills. Xylena is really good. Is it something to do with inferiority feeling to tbag players that are good?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Xylena is a superstar amongst mortals. Is she a superstar because she animation cancels? Maybe because she learned a rotation? Is she a superstar because she happens to be a DK in ESO? Will she be a superstar if ZOS cripples DKs in 3.0? Can she kill Iryalia the magicka sorc in a duel?

Is Miat a superstar because he has 22,483 stam regen and can keep hounding you without diminishing returns?

Xylena needs her own shoes made. The Air Xylena's sold at Footlocker.
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    The phrase "tea-bag etiquette" is an oxymoron. Tea-bagging implies assault and n*croph*lia and says more about the personal qualities of the bagger than it does the nature of the fight or the loser thereof.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes Xylena is a superstar amongst mortals. Is she a superstar because she animation cancels? Maybe because she learned a rotation? Is she a superstar because she happens to be a DK in ESO? Will she be a superstar if ZOS cripples DKs in 3.0? Can she kill Iryalia the magicka sorc in a duel?

Is Miat a superstar because he has 22,483 stam regen and can keep hounding you without diminishing returns?

I think it's more because she's humble, and doesn't run from a 1v1 and hide behind BOD like yourself xD
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think it's more because she's humble, and doesn't run from a 1v1 and hide behind BOD like yourself xD

Ha BoD. I dislike Saramis and Harlocke betrayed me. Jauriel betrayed me just recently also.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ha BoD. I dislike Saramis and Harlocke betrayed me. Jauriel betrayed me just recently also.

Disharmony in the Daggerfall ranks? Sounds like you should right a story about it!