The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Teabag Etiquette

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I've been known to T-bag the odd person I see who switches faction just to join the morning AD PVDoor zerg..

Hell, I'll run right into the middle of the AD zerg just to tbag that git.

That's acceptable isn't it?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to we talk about some important, i go make a topic about, read guys, its about TF.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 8, 2017 5:58PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tea bagging will always be funny to me. Like the one person said earlier if I don't get the bags, I feel like I'm not playing good enough.

Still, in the last 2 years I've gone from a habitual bagger to no longer doing it. Until I joined this board I didn't even know that people got mad about it.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serious,

...i was afk, just to take a coffee after a day hard in ESO. Some guys DC praize me in chat for my initiatives on the DC front and EP, (flag keeps alone) I made many friends today! It's a special day! However, going back the story, I return with my coffee in hand and I come across an unusual scene, my dear friend Mike practicing the tbag on my body and, Mike with 10 more EPs. And im a poor level 49 and all that guys, 600 cp.

Of course, I found the situation 'funny', but it's Mike, a good EP player.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 9, 2017 2:11AM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need an add-on for this.

1. must be able to count and track the number of t-bags on each player bagged.
    2. must be able to tell you that you are justified in dropping the nuts.
    3. must offer a target reticle so you don't miss the mouth, because we all know it feels great when those things are dip in warm moist places.

LOL please this is a catfish thread........trolling at the bottom of virtual reality just to get them rocks off.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Bags are reserved for the following -

Racists.
    Ragers.

The first. So much the first.

Why is teabagging such a thing when there are so many more cool emotes?

/dig a grave for someone, usually a friend on the other side.

/sick to puke all over someone's face. I save this for resource farm *** that absolutely refuse to respawn because they're waiting for a buddy to put up a forward camp. It's pretty gross and you'd be surprised at how many people just release.

/bow if it was just a really good fight 1v1. The other guy will usually shoot a 'good fight' tell and we'll have a laugh about the battle highlights.

Ctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrl. This one is mostly saved for block tanks (because screw you guys) and try-hards that chase you for ten miles and get caught too far away from their precious Zerg.

So, I'm running a perma-block super cancerous pocket healer this patch, does that mean we can't be bros now? :(
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Racists.
    Ragers.

/sick to puke all over someone's face. I save this for resource farm *** that absolutely refuse to respawn because they're waiting for a buddy to put up a forward camp. It's pretty gross and you'd be surprised at how many people just release.

/bow if it was just a really good fight 1v1. The other guy will usually shoot a 'good fight' tell and we'll have a laugh about the battle highlights.

Ctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrl. This one is mostly saved for block tanks (because screw you guys) and try-hards that chase you for ten miles and get caught too far away from their precious Zerg.

So, I'm running a perma-block super cancerous pocket healer this patch, does that mean we can't be bros now? :(

LOL naw man. <3 You're not exactly killing anyone with that healtank build.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Sticks and Stones folks. Getting butt hurt about this is so 2016.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do it to *** people off. I have all of eso wanting to tbag me after Xv1ing, because they can't get me by themselves.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on March 10, 2017 12:23AM
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In seriousness though, don't teabag in the middle of a large fight. Wait until the farming's over. :D The AP tick will be bigger when you bag that way.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...now, one guy 'reload the NB' tbag a level 36... Cant to be serious.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 10, 2017 3:57AM
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    my guild mate made me LOL yesterday when he started tbagging ppl who died to trash in a vet trial xD hilarious

i'm trying to start a new trend with /bow

Edited by Jurand80 on March 10, 2017 8:28AM
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teabag me as much as you like. i usually don't even notice, if i don't respawn, i'm usually alt+tabbed. once, i cooked my entire dinner only to come bag and see some guy still teabag me xD
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    If you are a mdk, there is no reason to bag when you can take after the great one Duchess Fahla and spam engulfing flames on a corpse. There is also my favorite of light attacking bodies. It works best with a bow but any weapon works. I mean was there ever a time you got zerged down and bagged by everyone but there is that one level 22 shooting your body with bow light attacks instead?

:D so true! It's always the level 22 in the zerg that bow light attack your corpse
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    teabag me as much as you like. i usually don't even notice, if i don't respawn, i'm usually alt+tabbed. once, i cooked my entire dinner only to come bag and see some guy still teabag me xD

It's funny how ppl doing that (pvp t-bagging after they mega-zerged u) think it's *them* wasting *your* time.
    :D
    "Oh, you're still here, t-bagging me - shouldn;t you and your zerg be somewhere else, ya know, caring for your alliance/playing the 'map' et caetera, et caetera... yet, here you are, wasting so much time."

It's hilarious!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday. The 9th of March. Haderus PS4 EU. I got teabagged by my own alliance. On red. For putting up a forward camp. The other incident occurred. That I got teabagged by 8 DC at once. I don't know them. But I must've did something to get there attention. For me getting teabagged by all 8 DC. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Robotworgen92
    The only time I consider it appropriate is when the enemy emperor goes down after ten minutes of rampaging through my allies. Tbagging the emperor is just sort of cathartic after all.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say "etiquette" I thought maybe we would get a lesson on proper technique.

1. Make sure they're clean
    g65099386.gif

2. Stretch properly
    78bc2ed0dc65bc4c4670f513b5046ff5.gif

3. Pinky up?
    03841290-7a8f-0134-18c1-060e3e89e053.gif?w=740&h=543&fit=max&auto=format

Edited by technohic on March 11, 2017 11:39PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    When you say "etiquette" I thought maybe we would get a lesson on proper technique.

1. Make sure their clean
    g65099386.gif

2. Stretch properly

3. Pinky up?

that there, is some next level posting...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Racists.
    Ragers.

LOL naw man. <3 You're not exactly killing anyone with that healtank build.

Certainly not anyone with any business being in cyrodiil, anyway

Wanna go do karate in the garage?
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 11, 2017 3:36PM
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is safe from the taco drop. Right @Winnamine?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭

@Cinnamon_Spider you forgot @emma666 and @SaraMoonandStar :-p
    Edited by loki547 on March 12, 2017 3:48AM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine being annoyed by someone doing something so ridiculous that has zero impact on anything.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on March 12, 2017 5:36AM
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

1. Make sure they're clean
    g65099386.gif

2. Stretch properly

3. Pinky up?

I Like your style!!!

yZ4bgli.jpg
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on March 12, 2017 6:33AM
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waylander wrote: »

I've always thought that if you aren't getting bagged, chances are you're not very interesting.

lol, oddly i agree. if i die to a group (after hopefully picking off a few at least) and someone bags, i usually take it as a compliment.
    same goes for if im doing a small scale 1vx or 2-3vX, ill eventually die but sometimes ill rez and go back to the fight and the group will stop who they are fighting and all will come directly after me before going back about theyre buisness, even if i get rolled i know i was enough of a threat
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Teabaging should cost stamina, just sayin.
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahahahahahahaha
    That guy deserved it!
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    tẃat squats!
    Edited by No_True_Scotsman on March 17, 2017 6:57PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Fine, if you trash me 1v1 or if we have evenly matched groups or whatever then go ahead if that's your thing. Idk what it is but lately I'm getting a lot of players who 4-5 gank or mini Zerg me 1vX and then teabag. Last one tried to explain to me that their attack did the most damage. What?

Welcome to my World. Had our emperor watching me getting ranked by 4 nb and after 5 min of kiting a 10 min tbag lol. I didn't respawn on purpose just to see how long they would camp my body. After 15 min they went :-D
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.