The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Teabag Etiquette

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every tank gets bagged, every radiant spammer gets bagged, every failed EotS user gets bagged, every failed bomber gets bagged, every failed ganker gets bagged, every GO gets bagged, anyone who bags me gets bagged
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Lordlevi
    Lordlevi
    Usually the really bad players tea-bag... lol I'm not surprised you got 1vs X they probably were horrible pvpers having a good ole time.
    Edited by Lordlevi on March 5, 2017 9:19PM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    Every tank gets bagged, every radiant spammer gets bagged, every failed EotS user gets bagged, every failed bomber gets bagged, every failed ganker gets bagged, every GO gets bagged, anyone who bags me gets bagged

I'd add anyone who runs 35k+ health, every zerg healer, every xv1 ganker, anyone who has ever been vaguely rude to me or any of my friends.. the list is long
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

I'd add anyone who runs 35k+ health, every zerg healer, every xv1 ganker, anyone who has ever been vaguely rude to me or any of my friends.. the list is long

i spend 90% of my time on xbox na just bagging
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tea bagging is the best.

It's so simple and triggers people to the max. People get so salty about "who is better" just because someone t bagged them.

I teabag people all the time. I'm in no way a good pvp'er, i heal, simple as that. But me teabagging someone, doesn't make me think i am better than them, it's just for fun because i know people vry about it. They get salty and start talking *** saying how trash i am lmao trying to prove something.

But, 9/10 i teabag someone who tries to gank me cause they see me on my own, they fail, and my squad comes to the rescue. Then they get bagged :p
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    This practice of tea bagging sounds shameful and damn right disrespectful. You guys should be ashamed!!!!

I am an avid role player though and I will loot your corpse, bending down multiple times to check your coat, your pockets, even your boots.

Let the RP continue!
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is tea bagging punishable by banning? It is a pretty childish act. However would actually not want to see children banned for it. Spanked or mouth washed with soap would be more appropriate.

IIRC, ZOS has punished people for teabagging. But only if they do it after being asked to stop. Seriously.

It's ok the first time, but once the player whispers you asking you to stop, it becomes harassment according to ZOS.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bags are reserved for the following -

Racists.
    Ragers.

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    IMO you're really only allowed to do it if you really trash someone and ideally they should be your skill level or greater. Nothing cool about doing it after you kill someone who has no chance against you.

Surely if you have a good fight with someone around your skill level instead of tbagging you could simply say good fight instead of behaving like that?

I don't understand how winning an even fight grants you a tbag anymore than zerging someone tbh.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its so cool tbag...Sign that you bother someone ... someone cares about you, admires you, feels - who knows ?! - to some 'envy'. :#
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO you're really only allowed to do it if you really trash someone and ideally they should be your skill level or greater. Nothing cool about doing it after you kill someone who has no chance against you.

Surely if you have a good fight with someone around your skill level instead of tbagging you could simply say good fight instead of behaving like that?

I don't understand how winning an even fight grants you a tbag anymore than zerging someone tbh.

Today a 600 CP, old player, tbag me after ZERG me (he never -at moment - kill me solo) and my DK its ONLY level 42, NO gear, NO CP, nothing...

...serious, was fun. :# He love me (#fact)!
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 6, 2017 5:06AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saything that I guess I could understand it then. I used to, but have stopped altogether now. Efficiently getting kills in silence is way better than stopping to those levels.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After this week, I'm teabagging everyone no matter what, even teammates.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised people even care. It's just pixels.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I teabag without regard, its all a joke in good fun.

Some of my favorites
    Dead guy in a field that I never even saw alive <- BAG
    Anyone in my group <- BAG
    Running a cancer build(even if I am too)<- BAG
    130CP <- BAG(clearly its my skill not the CP)
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like being bagged. It looks funny and it means no harm. Anyone offended by this is easily offended by anything. It's a game, it are pixels and it does not cause any harm. It's the quickest emote in the game then typing /spit, /sick, or /shovel. Hence people use it during a fight for a quick emote.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when girls bag me. I just lay there and enjoy. I just wish we could still quick chat a message above our corpse like "Yeah baby yeah!"
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clam-slams
    1.My friends - a LOT.
    Even if it's mid-fight, sometimes even if it means a wipe, if it's well deserved. I expect the same in return!

2.Worthy frenemies, unless they really don't like it. Then I wouldn't do it at all because I like to respect peoples' wishes and I wouldn't want to intentionally hurt people.

3. ***-bags and racist pricks - not even worth it. These kinds of scum are not worth the attention they so crave for. Just walk away.

4. Errrr.....there was this one time around x-mas/new years when I was kinda tipsy and I think I t-bagged a lot. Sorry. :s
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This sounds about right to me.
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teabagging is horrible, disgusting, immature and dumb. Only a real turd would ever teabag someone.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »
    Teabagging is horrible, disgusting, immature and dumb. Only a real turd would ever teabag someone.

Buna!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Clam-slams
    1.My friends - a LOT.
    Even if it's mid-fight, sometimes even if it means a wipe, if it's well deserved. I expect the same in return!

2.Worthy frenemies, unless they really don't like it. Then I wouldn't do it at all because I like to respect peoples' wishes and I wouldn't want to intentionally hurt people.

3. ***-bags and racist pricks - not even worth it. These kinds of scum are not worth the attention they so crave for. Just walk away.

4. Errrr.....there was this one time around x-mas/new years when I was kinda tipsy and I think I t-bagged a lot. Sorry. :s

OMG. clam-slam is a new one on me, hilarious @Lore_lai

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to use /shovel /sweep depending on situation, especialy when multiple gankers fail to kill me, someone tries to pursuit me at all cost and dies or /salute when I had nice 1v1. Teabaging tells more about teabagger than about his "victim".
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clam-slams
    1.My friends - a LOT.

All these, except I clamslam in trials because I have a nervous tick. What's that? AM I DOING IT RIGHT NOW? You bet your bottom. Ctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrl
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) friends that die
    2) exploiters
    3) someone who recently t-bagged me
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • DerpyShadowz
    DerpyShadowz
    ✭✭✭✭

Edited by DerpyShadowz on March 6, 2017 9:06AM
    Lurking in the shadows.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Clam-slams
    1.My friends - a LOT.

OMG. clam-slam is a new one on me, hilarious @Lore_lai

:p \o/
    All these, except I clamslam in trials because I have a nervous tick. What's that? AM I DOING IT RIGHT NOW? You bet your bottom. Ctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrl
    OMG, this would be so hilarious!!! :D
    "Ummm...pleeeease rez me, I'm the healer!" @IndyWendieGo : Ctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrlctrl
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed ganks get the bag every time. No exceptions.
    • Gank me off a horse and still cant kill me? That's a baggin'
    • Cheater/Exploiter? Baggin
    • Run in a huge no-skill blobspam group and get too far from your protective zerg? Baggin.

Plenty of good reasons for baggin people you just have to find them.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on March 6, 2017 9:20AM
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    funny-gif-puppy-cat-sitting.gif

The "politically correct" term is "Victory Crouching." It is something that every creature has instilled in them. There are plenty of reasons to provide a "Victory Crouch"... those who are salty about are the same people who were happy when end zone celebrations were banned in the NFL.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care. Usually, when it happens, it's because we are talking about where we want to rez.

The good pvp'ers don't really tbag, I've noticed. I think they are to busy moving on to the next fight.

I think it's funny. What's funnier is the "hate tells." I never reply, but some of my guildies have fun with those. Like someone said, it's just salt.