The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Green allience are really gettin pathetic

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    The Covenant Delegation has been heard ! @Isbilen

Be warned now that the green alliance treaty has been questionned ! we do have to admit in truth that this green alliance was not a conspiracy theory... but it's just a bit more intricate than it appears on first sight.

Let it be known for Covenant historical records that our secret DC order, the Lulz Inquisition Crusader Kings, composed of some DC Grand Overlords, pretended to accept a covert green alliance in the old days to undermine the hords of ebonpact running every evening in straight line from Arrius to DC gates.

@Hexys is now trying to hide the true nature of this alliance : as a proof of DC good faith, we sent him as a hostage Grand Overlord to AD, actually infiltrating a traitor in the highest ranks of the Aldmeri hierarchy (if any such thing actually did exist at any time), as he then pretended to turn yellow.

The real truth and nothing but the truth about it, codename "Ambush vs Alliance" :

Hexys did - apparently - defect to Aldmeri after fighting with DC for some years. The truth is that... he was actually - sent - to infiltrate Aldmeri, our most populated ennemy faction on trueflame nowaday... causing mayhem into their ranks and groups, manipulating aldmeri to the rofl tactics of pvedooring an AD emp every morning at 6pm with no opposition... therefore getting guarantee of a focus both by pact and covenant against AD.

Then he lured AD - in their eternal wisdom - to brainlessly attack Ebon Pact on the bridge at anytime.

The plan was actually working as intended: DC could crush Aldmeri keeps while they all ran to the bridge. Then DC could uncrown the woodcaped emperor while he fakes to defend Alessia and most important... at the same time crush the weakened reds on chalmann side while they are kept busy on the bridge.

But the facts are now questionning our strategy, as we acknowledge Hexys is a two way turncoat: he now uses his pvedoor emp position to his own treacherous ends: trying to defend his fake emp position "just a bit longer" to make more AP !

May the Covenant Delegation rest assured that we nonetheless found a new way to undermine both the pact and aldmeri : we now manipulated Hexys, to make sure that his woodcapedemp team is capturing and defending bleakers with the emp group as often as possible, so that they both block the Pact from attacking north AND undermines AD defense capacities in the south.

Let the Coveneant Delegation be informed that this fake green alliance strategy is now working perfectly, but it may yet be ajusted if needed. Hail the DC Crusade, the Crusade shall prevail !

PS: we did not tell @AbraXuSeXile ;) he would just have killed the poor turncoat, but...
    Do not kill the traitor, use him to serve the Crusade !
    Edited by prootch on March 1, 2017 8:39AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh... this old gem is rearing it's head again.

I know sometimes it feels like there's some sort of alliance going on, and sometimes there is. A few weeks back we stood by and let DC take their scroll back from AD, to hurt AD. Why not?

But it's more to do with stupidity and as @AbraXuSeXile says: PUGS go in straight lines. DC seem to think they have a god-given right to Chally, AD love The Bridge of Points and EP doesn't seem to have much cohesion at the minute.

I still love PvP, haven't won a campaign in ages but wtf.... It's only a game and the rewards are only pixels... but the fun, now that is irreplacable as well as the friendships I have made along the way.

Oh and Wabbajack is going from strength to strength at the moment. We are rebuilding and we're doing it well... Ty @Turelus for the mention.... but don't expect any info anymore if you're gonna feed it straight back to @Hexys... I could do that myself... lol!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Oh and Wabbajack is going from strength to strength at the moment. We are rebuilding and we're doing it well... Ty Turelus for the mention.... but don't expect any info anymore if you're gonna feed it straight back to Hexys... I could do that myself... lol!

Damnit, he was paying well too, now I will never have enough gold for that house.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting*

But on a real note. Elect me as emperor and I will usher in peace in cyrodiil. We will feast and be merry and only concern ourselves with combat on Tuesdays
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • BloodMagicLord
    BloodMagicLord
    ✭✭✭✭
    "2 factions attacking us at the same time in a three-way war? This is an outrage!"
    PC EU | Tank | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart
    STOP CLASS HOMOGENISATION
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting*

But on a real note. Elect me as emperor and I will usher in peace in cyrodiil. We will feast and be merry and only concern ourselves with combat on Tuesdays

You're too late there is already peace in Cyrodiil granted by Emperor Wheeler and his boon of Alliance Points to any who don't fight. Just head over to Haderus and you'll see.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    As a Grand Overlord of the Daggerfall Covenant, now participating in the war on the Aldmeri Dominion side I still have many friends left in the Daggerfall faction. Everyday I coordinate with AbraXuSeXile , prootch and even LarsS to Green alliance down the Ebonheart Pact. The Pact so Stronk, I am so afraid to push EP by myself. The main reason is Alcast , when I hear of his arrival in Trueflame, man I don't even wanna think about so I just force him to play Azura bu nightcapping every single day! Did you also know I have many bots in EP to occupy the population? This was an idea by Turelus who spies for me every day and gives me information on the EP movement. So here you go, it's out, facts are set!
    Paranoia at it's best :trollface:

Well a bunch of War Council / Wabbajack members did think I was a suck up and fanboy of @AbraXuSeXile after the one time I spoke to him on TS and actually had a fun conversation congratulating him on good PvP skill.

Apparently you have to insult and despise your enemies in this game or you become a potential traitor for not being able to separate a game war from real people.

So maybe me being a spy isn't so hard for some to believe.

Also sorry @Hexys I can't give you any more intel this week, I am busy playing Torment: Tides of Numenera. I'll get back to spying for you soon!

Was a lot of people who talked to me and got EP agro for it. To be honest ive never hated any enemies. I actually enjoyed the banter on the forums and even though people hated me i never hated them back i actually wish Torsten was still about was good to put minds against each other for the map.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    I like that in the screenshot you provided as evidence the AD is in fact sieging the DC. :D

And you divined that from the map? Its EP trying to get scroll back.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps DC and AD should all dye our gear green - just to prove there is no paranoia?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was a lot of people who talked to me and got EP agro for it. To be honest ive never hated any enemies. I actually enjoyed the banter on the forums and even though people hated me i never hated them back i actually wish Torsten was still about was good to put minds against each other for the map.

I'll tell him you were asking after him when I speak to him again.... ;)

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat you to it. :tongue:

Sent him a photo of the message on Skype saying "Abraxus misses you!"

He won't come back though, he's leading armies in Darkfall or whatever it was.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bet hes night capping every night as usual.

I played Darkfall too it improved my map strategy and diplomatic skills, my propaganda machine was in full force there.

I remember writing to him when we first started thornblade 'this is my campaign' then all his group pm me with rage lol. Then when we won campaign i message him again 'i told you this is my campaign'
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on March 1, 2017 5:03PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to Azura's for a horse of a different color -- where two fully-stacked factions hit the same one simultaneously literally all day irrespective of campaign score, scroll status, or desire for a challenge because they are too scared to fight at keeps with even numbers; then also take turns night-capping and PvDooring when the other opposing zerg goes to sleep.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you ever thing they might just be annoyed you take the entire map every time and want to punish you?

Also are you (EP) winning the campaign in points? If so then yes they will ally against you because bringing #1 down and not screwing your own score by having to defend two fonts in the best tactical advantage.

This is the exact reason there are three alliances, so when one is winning the other two can fight back and beat them down.

If you want to stop it happening then as the saying goes "git gud" and form up strong groups which can fight back, head behind enemy lines and start taking their keeps forcing them to return to their own lands whilst other groups recapture your home keeps and push forwards.

Blues and yellows are always night capping and we havent been No.1 in scoring in a long ass time.

Because of the constant green trash.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on March 1, 2017 11:48PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    AshTal wrote: »
    I always find it amazing that AD would have emperor and the DC still go attack the pact rather than dethrone the emperor however I suspect that this is the difference between a well lead army and a mob looking for kills. Not to mention lot of people like vengeance on the side that just kicked their asses.

This is the deal on xb1 eu. We were inside the last keep to dethrone Ep. Ad comes along behind kills us and leaves and the map quickly turned back red. There is so much imbalance with pop it's not funny.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, this is what your post would look like if you were blue:

Orange allience are really getting pathetic

DGXGDWp.png
    Taken 5 mins ago

This is how the map looks like almost everyday, on eu trueflame, that its really getting old and boring, are people of the red and yellow side so small minded that they cant even fight us, its funny to see this orange alliance everyday, so scared of a real fight that it always have to be 2vs1, and you guys never fight against each other, knowing that we (the covenant) would smash you to pieces.

Hoiw about you guys start fighting each other also, or you to freaking scared???

This needs to stop, so that ap the lower the faction have of resources and keeps, the lower ap you gain from taking them
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I played Darkfall too it improved my map strategy and diplomatic skills, my propaganda machine was in full force there.

I remember writing to him when we first started thornblade 'this is my campaign' then all his group pm me with rage lol. Then when we won campaign i message him again 'i told you this is my campaign'

Oh War Council and your rage whispers. I tried so many time to try to get them to understand if they stopped rising to your bait you wouldn't be enjoying it so much, but no. You're the best troll in this game.

You should have seen how ballistic they went when -Rob was planning to join eXile and trying to get me to make the jump with him, Rob was actually branded a traitor and almost banned from TeamSpeak for it. War Council REALLY hates you, I find it very amusing.

I always felt you would make a wonderful EVE Online alliance leader. Your ability to anger your enemies and put spin on things would serve you well there.

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG its exactly the same map as PS4 EU for the last week,all scrolls gone,got left with brk and Arrius fighting hordes of greens :smiley:
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »

DGXGDWp.png
    Taken 5 mins ago

This is how the map looks like almost everyday, on eu trueflame, that its really getting old and boring, are people of the red and yellow side so small minded that they cant even fight us, its funny to see this orange alliance everyday, so scared of a real fight that it always have to be 2vs1, and you guys never fight against each other, knowing that we (the covenant) would smash you to pieces.

Hoiw about you guys start fighting each other also, or you to freaking scared???

This needs to stop, so that ap the lower the faction have of resources and keeps, the lower ap you gain from taking them

As the leader of an EP PvP guild, I can tell you we have had no contact with AD and there is no alliance between us and them. I've had more contact with DC leaders in the past few months.

EP PUGS will always push DC to Ales because DC will always push Chally same with DC pushing BRK. It's the way the map works and the well trampled path of the PUGS.

As far as I have seen, there is no 'Orange Alliance' just like there is no 'Green Alliance' or 'Purple Alliance' further than 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of thing. It may feel like there is but that is just paranoia.
    Edited by Nermy on March 2, 2017 8:58AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come over to Azura's DC will bust you up along with AD.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DGXGDWp.png
    Taken 5 mins ago

As the leader of an EP PvP guild, I can tell you we have had no contact with AD and there is no alliance between us and them. I've had more contact with DC leaders in the past few months.

EP PUGS will always push DC to Ales because DC will always push Chally same with DC pushing BRK. It's the way the map works and the well trampled path of the PUGS.

As far as I have seen, there is no 'Orange Alliance' just like there is no 'Green Alliance' or 'Purple Alliance' further than 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of thing. It may feel like there is but that is just paranoia.

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that OP only complains about a "green alliance" because he is EP. If he was DC he would complain about an "orange alliance".
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that OP only complains about a "green alliance" because he is EP. If he was DC he would complain about an "orange alliance".

Oh I agree with you there... lol!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    The Covenant Delegation has been heard ! @Isbilen

Be warned now that the green alliance treaty has been questionned ! we do have to admit in truth that this green alliance was not a conspiracy theory... but it's just a bit more intricate than it appears

May the Covenant Delegation rest assured that we nonetheless found a new way to undermine both the pact and aldmeri : we now manipulated Hexys, to make sure that his woodcapedemp team is capturing and defending bleakers with the emp group as often as possible, so that they both block the Pact from attacking north AND undermines AD defense capacities in the south.

Let the Coveneant Delegation be informed that this fake green alliance strategy is now working perfectly, but it may yet be ajusted if needed. Hail the DC Crusade, the Crusade shall prevail !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9o_nu6WWEg

This is classified information on Azura´s Star. How dare you tell them? We send countless pugs to Bleakers permanently and we even stage guild group mock fights every 80 minutes or so to convince the Reds that we don´t accept a fake Dominion outpost at Bleakers!

Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh War Council and your rage whispers. I tried so many time to try to get them to understand if they stopped rising to your bait you wouldn't be enjoying it so much, but no. You're the best troll in this game.

You should have seen how ballistic they went when -Rob was planning to join eXile and trying to get me to make the jump with him, Rob was actually branded a traitor and almost banned from TeamSpeak for it. War Council REALLY hates you, I find it very amusing.

I always felt you would make a wonderful EVE Online alliance leader. Your ability to anger your enemies and put spin on things would serve you well there.

Ive done this whole thing in every game ive played, makes it more entertaining for myself lol.

I wanted -rob join apparently he has a worse accent than mine lol
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now you have me intrigued...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive done this whole thing in every game ive played, makes it more entertaining for myself lol.

Having spoken with you both I would say neither of you have the terrible version of the accent from your city.
    Rob sure does love to miss the T's from the middle of his words though "repair the ouer wall, repair the ouer wall" :joy:

I'll pass the message on to him though, I know he was excited to join eXile but ended up leaving the game because he got fed up with things and people. He was just as big a troll as you though, so you would get on well, he used to spent leadership meetings subtly trolling me until I snapped and started yelling at people. :disappointed:
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the 3 faction war seems good on paper but on live is dumb as hell. should only be two alliances because it always becomes a 2v1 its unfair and unbalanced.
    Edited by RebornV3x on March 2, 2017 8:04PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC at arrius lumber, AD at arrius mine. That's pvp right there.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    DC at arrius lumber, AD at arrius mine. That's pvp right there.

Literally my favorite, before the terribad lag anyway. Same scenario at Fare tho, DC/EP at Fare Mine, DC/EP in Fare Barn.

No one ever pushes blue, they should just delete the Covenant from the game.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the talk about that Thornblade, that campaign was so awesome that it actually fellt like an adventure and a challenge. Scrolls, keeps etc. still had their value in score, guilds would go for the campaign, man so many points I can remember.

- @Syrana who lived in kingscrest keep, War council's best scout haha EXILE AT KINGS LUMBER!
    - @AbraXuSeXile got sniped.... Dareni!
    - Meteor showers! and whitescreen of dawnbreaker!
    - The EP Steel tornado train at prime time
    - @Blobsky or Kris, who always went to north of glademist to siege from the rocks!
    - Auaran tanking zergs and whispering that his damage was sieges
    - Holl heart is glow dusk (or something) always rezzing to Narnia
    - Watching a EP pug streaming, with Subhuman leading in the back ground and always MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE
    - @AbraXuSeXile on teamspeak, I am be right back 15mins, Take the crown Hexy and boom all the keeps 20/20 under siege XD
    - @kuro-dono Who was the best tactical pugleader ever, Foxey the master of maingate!! Always there full hardcore pushing on Kingscrest/Farragut and giving AD scrolls to AD!
    - And yes there was a green alliance! eXile and Banana Squad did some things together which resulted one day in gatecamping EP on a sunday prime-time afternoon.
    - Let's not forget Chalman milegate, assassin's creed your way on the top and Oil all day long!
    - No crying about cheese/cancer builds (really important one)

And there was much more! :smiley:
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel