The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Green allience are really gettin pathetic

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    All the talk about that Thornblade, that campaign was so awesome that it actually fellt like an adventure and a challenge. Scrolls, keeps etc. still had their value in score, guilds would go for the campaign, man so many points I can remember.

- @Syrana who lived in kingscrest keep, War council's best scout haha EXILE AT KINGS LUMBER!
    - @AbraXuSeXile got sniped.... Dareni!
    - Meteor showers! and whitescreen of dawnbreaker!
    - The EP Steel tornado train at prime time
    - @Blobsky or Kris, who always went to north of glademist to siege from the rocks!
    - Auaran tanking zergs and whispering that his damage was sieges
    - Holl heart is glow dusk (or something) always rezzing to Narnia
    - Watching a EP pug streaming, with Subhuman leading in the back ground and always MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE
    - @AbraXuSeXile on teamspeak, I am be right back 15mins, Take the crown Hexy and boom all the keeps 20/20 under siege XD
    - @kuro-dono Who was the best tactical pugleader ever, Foxey the master of maingate!! Always there full hardcore pushing on Kingscrest/Farragut and giving AD scrolls to AD!
    - And yes there was a green alliance! eXile and Banana Squad did some things together which resulted one day in gatecamping EP on a sunday prime-time afternoon.
    - Let's not forget Chalman milegate, assassin's creed your way on the top and Oil all day long!
    - No crying about cheese/cancer builds (really important one)

And there was much more! :smiley:

That rock was the greatest invention of EP PvP of all time man. Also don't forget the 'Abraxus zerg all meteored me' when he was mage guild 1 lol
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    All the talk about that Thornblade, that campaign was so awesome that it actually fellt like an adventure and a challenge. Scrolls, keeps etc. still had their value in score, guilds would go for the campaign, man so many points I can remember.

- @Syrana who lived in kingscrest keep, War council's best scout haha EXILE AT KINGS LUMBER!
    - @Blobsky or Kris, who always went to north of glademist to siege from the rocks!
    - Watching a EP pug streaming, with Subhuman leading in the back ground and always MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE
    - @AbraXuSeXile on teamspeak, I am be right back 15mins, Take the crown Hexy and boom all the keeps 20/20 under siege XD
    - @kuro-dono Who was the best tactical pugleader ever, Foxey the master of maingate!! Always there full hardcore pushing on Kingscrest/Farragut and giving AD scrolls to AD!
    - And yes there was a green alliance! eXile and Banana Squad did some things together which resulted one day in gatecamping EP on a sunday prime-time afternoon.
    - Let's not forget Chalman milegate, assassin's creed your way on the top and Oil all day long!

That rock was the greatest invention of EP PvP of all time man. Also don't forget the 'Abraxus zerg all meteored me' when he was mage guild 1 lol

We call that rock, 'Auaran's Rock' because he tanked a whole DC raid on it once... :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol awesome times, Was probably the peak of the game for me then.

You used to hate me going AFK lol. Always everything UA when i came back.

Also 'theres 1 ep over there' 'theres never only 1 ep' Then always full raid next to them in sneak lol. 'I tell you!'

I think them days is when Dragonclaw saw it's most activity, They hated us having it because we would just go to KC, And they would take it for Glade north.
    Blobsky wrote: »

Haha they was obsessed with my spamming meteor, Like this post i always remember

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/1916604/#Comment_1916604

with my reply

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/1917428/#Comment_1917428
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all the whining about players who have characters on multiple alliances, at least we don't drown the forums with conspiracy theories about how the other two alliances are in cahoots to bring down a specific faction.

There's no place for your logic in this salt mine, sir.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Then... you betrayed the covenant and sold your soul to AD farmers for a bunch of AP :dizzy:
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    Oh yees.. good old times :)
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
  • Altaeres
    Altaeres
    I'm fairly new to pvp, mostly just PvE'd, I have heard of the green alliance but never actually seen it.. until today on Azura's Star.

Not whinging, but what's the point in alliances teaming up when the pop lock is usually the same, and the map is usually divided up the same aswell. ._.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The threads that actually believe that these alliances are out to get them are pathetic too
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Altaeres
    Altaeres
    Well, right now on Azura's Star, DC and AD seem to have stopped fighting and are trying to divide EP between certain keeps so they can lock them.

AD keeps randomly appearing deep within DC/EP zones with a zerg train, all spamming Eye of the Storm.

And they aren't attacking DC, just EP.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    k9k0n.png
    Taken 5 mins ago

This is how the map looks like almost everyday, on eu trueflame, that its really getting old and boring, are people of the blue and yellow side so small minded that they cant even fight us (read pact 1 vs 1 faction), its funny to see this green alliance everyday, so scared of a real fight that it always have to be 2vs1, and you guys never fight against each other, knowing that we (the pact) would smash you to pieces.

Hoiw about you guys start fighting each other also, or you to freaking scared???

This needs to stop, so that ap the lower the faction have of resources and keeps, the lower ap you gain from taking them

There are some studies which say that human population tend to move to the east. Once they discovered Earth was rounded, they realize they could go to the east, going west.

Maybe we need a rounded map
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orange, purple, green...this is a non sense... simple!

There are 3 factions, it is more than obvious that we will enjoy moments distanced from the weaknesses of all.

In time, I want to praise here a friend EP who fought bravely today in Alessia resisting more than 15 ADs, and I saw this because I fought! It's called @RegulationGodx (EP).

... less animosity and more friendships!
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 9, 2017 12:34AM
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the whining about players who have characters on multiple alliances, at least we don't drown the forums with conspiracy theories about how the other two alliances are in cahoots to bring down a specific faction.

meh, DC and AD do push EP more than each other though. which is something i am 100% fine with, since i am incredibly lazy it makes things very convenient B)

only time it actually irritates me is early morning. EP doesn't have the groups to compete and doesn't need 2+ organized AD raids pushing BRK while 2+ organized DC raids push chal. that's some bull and said groups know it.
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 9, 2017 12:49AM
    Invictus
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Green allience are really gettin pathetic"

What can I say ? Bad game design at its finest. :/
    (I do believe there was a similar issue not so long ago on NA server - "purple alliance").

ZOS made AW with 3 faction. And they did not make any safety mechanics to prevent such situation. You can have 3 different characters, assigned to the same camping all within different faction (example: 1 character per faction). - So you can basically switch teams.

Furthermore - you can have PvP guilds in different alliances - and just log in - log off. So if you just want to paint the map on a certain colour - with 2 vs 1 faction nothing can stop you (what is limit of population per alliance ? 150 ? well if you have 300 vs 150 then well.. There is a term for that. It is called "rigged". By using this (lets call it "Exploit") the game has no purpose because it is rigged from the start.

There is a very strange and just too good coordination when 2 alliances attack third alliance's home keeps/castles full force at the same time - and what is even more weirder - the third faction that is under double attack has no scrolls and is at the bottom of score.

The whole PvP experience is broken because of 2 - 3 PvP guilds (yes, guild with different alliance) that collaborate to make their alliance win campaigns (every second campaign side switches so only 2 alliances have a chance to win, crown emperor etc).

^^ ZOS does not realise this or at least does not respond to this problem. ^^

There are numerous way this can be fixed (and those are just some things that I thought could be good, but I am pretty sure there are more solutions):

1. Make the campaigns account wide and block the ability to assign different alliance character to one camping.
    2. You can store information of "how many campaigns in a row has been won" by certain alliance. The faction that is always on the bottom will receive a stack of bonus points (it will stack to the point when even if the 2v1 scenario will exist the 3 faction will eventfully win a camping).
    3. Make some map changes, so even if there is 2vs1 scenario the further enemy goes - the harder it is to go .
    Turelus wrote: »
    Did you ever thing they might just be annoyed you take the entire map every time and want to punish you?
    Let this be an adequate comment on this problem. Players are not supposed to establish rules. That is a job of game developers. If a certain group tries to establish their own rules this leads to anarchy. Current situation in eso PvP is similar to lets say... "achievement idle server" (the server in a video game that exist only to farm achievements, rather than actual fair - play competitive game).
    If you are a game developer and by accident make something possible to exploit (especially in multiplayer game) it will be exploited - no matter what. The problem is simple - 1 alliance was too strong and it could win every campaign (at lest most of the time - and here is the question - was this one alliance that was too strong or others were too weak ?). In a 2v1 scenario - it is too much for every player to handle because of simply being "outnumbered".

OP I suggest to post this topic on the "General ESO Discussion". More people look there and maybe if this issue will gain more people's attention then ZOS will do something in that meter.
    (sorry for the long post ;) )
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It comes down to this: when one alliance decides to push the other alliances to their gates, those two alliances kinda get pissed. So don't be surprised if you get emp or take a bunch of scrolls and then you get double teamed.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    It comes down to this: when one alliance decides to push the other alliances to their gates, those two alliances kinda get pissed. So don't be surprised if you get emp or take a bunch of scrolls and then you get double teamed.

well that I get, then they have something to come there for, scolls, dethrone and so on, not just being 2vs1 at one keep that does nothing for map control.

eso/zos really needs to come up on a new way of getting ap for, like if you attacking the underdog you wont get that much ap, but if you attack the one that has most map control you will get more ap from kills, and takeovers.

right now with ap being the same all over, there is no real reason for having map control, and thats boring

• Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well that I get, then they have something to come there for, scolls, dethrone and so on, not just being 2vs1 at one keep that does nothing for map control.

eso/zos really needs to come up on a new way of getting ap for, like if you attacking the underdog you wont get that much ap, but if you attack the one that has most map control you will get more ap from kills, and takeovers.

right now with ap being the same all over, there is no real reason for having map control, and thats boring

Having mapcontrol gives you up to 13% extra ap
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »

Having mapcontrol gives you up to 13% extra ap

but not something thats worth going for as long as you can just farm the underdogs in one place like it happens right now, it needs to be also that, killing the one with least map control wont give you that much.

the result would be, more fights all over the map, since ap gain will be going after the once that has the most.

ap flipping will be a hell of lot harder to do as well if they implemented this, dont get me wrong idc about people doing it, just saying thats also one thing this will fix
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orange alliance is the best.

Instead of getting mad about being 'ganged up' on, enjoy it! When there are 100 yellow and 80 red sieging the three DC home keeps, I'm like a dog chasing cars on a crowded freeway.

There's so many potatoes, and so much AP to be had. If I can't find a small group, I can still make a killing just running around ganking dozens of enemy stragglers attracted to the big swords like giant stupid moths.

It's beautiful, and chaotic. Try to have some fun with it. The game is absolutely boring when D.C. is winning with half of the ring taken.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 14, 2017 9:30PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so next time when I will see purple alliance Ill make some screens and stat to whine here. Dude... Its not like alliances (especially with so many randoms) are cooperating. Everyone seeks for oportunity to get some points thats all. Yesterday somehow reds and yellows pushed DC so hard that whole DC defended their last emp keep, while AD taken Glade, EP have taken Warden and stole blue scroll. Orange ally? Dude... Youre so hypocrite. Its an ALLIANCE WAR, thing like this will happend all the time.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Ok so next time when I will see purple alliance Ill make some screens and stat to whine here. Dude... Its not like alliances (especially with so many randoms) are cooperating.
    Alliances themself (as whole alliance) don't cooperate.
    It is PvP guilds that do so. It is probably 2 - 4 PvP guilds (yes guilds with different alliances) that work together. Using guild chat, team speak, or other communication software etc. - and as we know - 20 well organized players in PvP can do much more than 50 "lone wolfs" running together in zerg.

That way they are able to launch well coordinated attacks against the "third" alliance. As a result, from the perspective of the "third" alliance it look like they are both attacked at the same time by 2 large zerg groups (2 different colours). It especially looks suspicious when the alliance that has been double attacked has only 3 Castles / Keeps / Forts left and has no scrolls and is at the bottom of the score.

And btw. those 2 - 3 PvP guilds that "colaborate" (with different alliance) are braking PvP experience for pretty much everybody else. For any alliance in game (AD, DC, EP). Whatever it is - their own alliance, the alliance they are collaborating with or even the third alliance they are both fighting against - they basically make the whole cyrodiil PvP rigged, with only 2 sides winning each camping over and over.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 15, 2017 1:59PM