Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning ESO player but new to Xbox needs a guild. Just looking for the right fit

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys and Girls, i am former PC and PS4 ESO player and long time MMO player. I am new to Xbox so i started all over again. I have a Magicka Sorc CP 20s now. I have had a hard time finding a good guild so i am trying the forums. I would prefer to find a smaller to medium size guild that is closer knit then a guild with 500 people and nobody knows each other, i understand that with trading guilds though. I love both PVP and PVE and also a ESO Plus subscriber and always will be as long as i play the game. I do like to progress and have even ran raids in other MMOs before but some of the new content i dont know the mechanics as of yet but will pick them up fast due to years of MMOs.

I dont have the time i use to due to having a young daughter and having a business but i will still play a decent amount though.

I am very down to earth and always willing to help but will try to max out my character too so yes i will hold my own in dungeons once i get my CP up and gear right. Definitely will be needing people to do undaunted pledges with to level that up too. I have a Headset and mic as well.

If my playstyle interest you and you think i will be a great fit then please send me a PM. I dont want to send my GT out and have a million invites so i hope you understand. Looking forward to finding a great guild. Thank you for your time
  • Archmage_Teferi
    I would also like to find a good guild for playing with. However, I have resided to setting up one myself for trading purposes.

Dominion Merchant's Guild

Anyone want to join, let me know. Anyone in an active fighting Guild that want's to invite me my GT is EagerestWings52

Tef
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    I am also trying to start up a guild looking for someone to help me run it
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    If you guys ate looking for an active end game guild that can run any content but will also help you develop your character; you should check out the Land Pirates...we run trials...daily pledges...vDSA...we have a small core group of about 20 players that separate us from normal guilds...always willing to help each other with builds rotation and gear farming! List your gt for and invite!
  • Krayvin
    Krayvin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,

I posted a couple days back a similar posting. Basically just looking for either some people to call on for grouping to add to the friends list or possibly to form up a small guild. The post is here - if you want to have a peak perhaps it is something that fits us both/all

GT: wikidigit
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, a lot of replies.

Well! If you're still interested in a guild (perhaps you have not joined 5 yet?) you might be interested in Magicka! Khajiit's very own RP guild. Rather than explain it here though, click Here for more information. Alternatively, you could always just send a message to "Senpai Fluffy" over xbox live. We'd love to have you!
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.