The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which group dungeons are we able to solo

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The best I've managed to find only include the first set of dungeons. For example, I know i can solo Spindleclutch (done it a few times), but nothing I've found says anything about Spindleclutch 2 and the same holds true for all the other mk2 dungeons.

Any links or lists would be greatly appreciated. Simply don't want to waste an hour of my time running through a dungeon only to find out the final boss requires at least 2 people to be present. I mainly do dungeons on normal just to learn the boss mechanics.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Direfrost keep and CoH2 are not soloable. ICP is soloable if you're a sorc I think. That's all I know sorry lol. Haven't done a daily in weeks but I have soloed a few vet dumgeons for my purple jewelry because no one is ever available to help me :/
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    . Simply don't want to waste an hour of my time running through a dungeon only to find out the final boss requires at least 2 people to be present. I mainly do dungeons on normal just to learn the boss mechanics.

Yeah, that is annoying. I'd like to help, but I honestly can't remember which ones I have and haven't solo'd..

General rule of thumb I've found is that *most* non-dlc, version 1 of dungeons ARE soloable - most others either aren't possible (or are very difficult to). But I'm sure others have had more success than me.

Would be great of there was a list somewhere of all the dungeons that don't have anti-solo mechanics - put in order of difficulty so you can give yourself a kind of challenge to see how far down the list you can go.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually if anyone knows, it's @Vaoh
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I can't recall which dungeon it was, but I managed to solo the first one no bother, then got locked into place on the second version. Was annoying as I had wasted 30mins just to find that out.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on February 8, 2017 10:00AM
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD
    Banished Cells I - soloable
    Banished Cells II - soloable
    Elden Hollow I - soloable
    Elden Hollow II - soloable
    City of Ash I - soloable
    City of Ash II - soloable
    Tempest Island - soloable
    Selene's web - soloable

DC
    Spindleclutch I - soloable
    Spindleclutch II - soloable (ghost boss that drains your resources is an absolute PITA tho)
    Wayrest sewers I - soloable
    Wayrest sewers II - ? - harvester boss will lock you down and kill you, not sure if you can bypass the boss
    Crypt of hearts I - soloable
    Crypt of hearts II - requires specific setup / tactic, due to Nerien'eth stunlock at the end
    Volenfell Blackheart Haven - soloable if you can kill the last boss before the skeleton change (requires stupid high DPS)

EP
    Arx Corinium - soloable
    Cradle of Shadows - soloable with specific tactics (masochist rank required)
    Ruins of Mazzatun - soloable until last boss (derm hallucinations) (unless @Vaoh found some way)
    Blessed Crucible - soloable
    Direfrost keep - requires specific setup (2 platforms to trigger) / apparently it's been done already, don't know how yet
    Fungal Grotto I - soloable
    Fungal Grotto II - requires specific setup / tactic due to 1) boss that locks you down 2) boss that pulls you thru a portal
    Darkshade Caverns I - soloable
    Darkshade Caverns II - soloable

Neutral
    Vaults of madness - soloable (requires long lasting DoTs on Harvester boss to kill the Feasts)
    Imperial City Prison - requires specific setup / tactic (Ibomez for instance) - 2 levers to pull at the same time - @Vaoh required
    White Gold Tower - requires specific setup / tactic (masochist rank required)

Trials
    All 12-men - lolnope
    nDSA - soloable (did it recently)
    vDSA - ? (it was soloable previously, dunno if it has changed)

EDIT 1: Added tactic for VoM
    Edited by Asmael on February 8, 2017 10:55AM
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    He has a whole series on soloing group dungeons

https://youtu.be/u3Rjueq6d0M
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    AD
    City of Ash I - soloable
    Selene's web - soloable

DC
    Spindleclutch II - soloable (ghost boss that drains your resources is an absolute PITA tho)
    Wayrest sewers II - ? - harvester boss will lock you down and kill you, not sure if you can bypass the boss
    Crypt of hearts II - requires specific setup / tactic, due to Nerien'eth stunlock at the end
    Volenfell Blackheart Haven - soloable if you can kill the last boss before the skeleton change (requires stupid high DPS)

EP
    Arx Corinium - soloable
    Ruins of Mazzatun - soloable until last boss (derm hallucinations) (unless @Vaoh found some way)
    Direfrost keep - requires specific setup (2 platforms to trigger) / apparently it's been done already, don't know how yet
    Fungal Grotto II - requires specific setup / tactic due to 1) boss that locks you down 2) boss that pulls you thru a portal

Neutral
    Vaults of madness - soloable if you can bypass the harvester boss (extremely high damage required)
    Imperial City Prison - requires specific setup / tactic (Ibomez for instance) - 2 levers to pull at the same time - @Vaoh required

Trials
    All 12-men - lolnope

@Asmael Outstanding stuff. Very much appreciated!
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Direfrost keep and CoH2 are not soloable. ICP is soloable if you're a sorc I think. That's all I know sorry lol. Haven't done a daily in weeks but I have soloed a few vet dumgeons for my purple jewelry because no one is ever available to help me :/

Direfrost solo: You can skip the room with the 2 trigger plates and go in through the "exit".
    -> go to the closed exit gate, you can use the handle from outside
    -> fight through some trolls and get to the other closed gate
    -> then use one of the following methods:
    1. attacking the boss with a gap closer is supposed to work, though I never testet this method
    2. attacking the boss from outside the room is possible, then he'll run to you through the closed gate
    2.1 place yourself between the boss and the gate and wait for his heavy attack that, if not blocked, will knock you into the room OR..
    2.2 ..kill the boss, run to the dungeon entrance and use the portal to port into his room

when you're in the boss' room use the lever and head back to the big room with the fire in its middle - and tadaa: the big gate is open and will let you reach the final 2 bosses.
    Edited by psxfloh on February 8, 2017 10:35AM
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure sorcs can activate both trigger plates at once using Streak.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaults of madness - soloable if you can bypass the harvester boss (extremely high damage required)

Even on vet, extremely high damage is not required :) She's one of the easier bosses there (The Ancient One indeed is dangerous cause he has enrage mechanic - each of his Force Equilibrium explosions deals significantly more damage, the longer he lives the harder it hits....) Only some heal over time and long lasting AoEs for destroying Feasts required:

Screenshot_20170125_205412.jpg
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD
    City of Ash I - soloable
    Selene's web - soloable

DC

EP
    Arx Corinium - soloable

Neutral

Trials
    All 12-men - lolnope

You wrote this up before I could! I agree with everything you've said. I'll just add a bit of info though from what I know.

• Wayrest Sewers II: Malubeth the Scourger - seems impossible to solo.
    I only have one idea atm, which is to slot the Pheonix set and hope that it grants one free pass from being executed. If it does, this boss is likely soloable with really high DPS. A second free pass on Malubeth's special killing ability may be granted by slotting the Eternal Yokeda set on top of the Pheonix set. Either way, you need to kill the boss before you run out of automatic revives from your set bonuses. It is likely not possible to solo.

• Fungal Grotto II: Spawn of Mephala - probably soloable. I would be surprised if a Sorcerer is not able to solo this dungeon utilizing a summoned clannfear. You have to be quick on killing adds inside the portals while your pet keeps the boss aggroed otherwise it'll die. I haven't yet tested this to confirm whether or not it is soloable.

• Crypt of Hearts II: Nerien'eth - This boss may be soloable. I have two ideas for how to take him down. The first would be to place all of your DoTs (perfectly timed) on the boss right before you are targeted by his execution ability in hopes it will be enough to live. My second idea would be to slot Pheonix, and hope it can give you one free chance at survival so you can kill him quickly afterward.

• Vaults of Madness: Ulguna Soul-Reaver - This boss is soloable. Just gotta keep up HoTs or shields and drop your DoTs. A pet makes it easier but is totally not required.

• Blackheart Haven: Captain Blackheart - This boss is not soloable on Vet CP160. Unless you are a Heavy Armor Magicka Templar or Heavy Armor Magicka Pet Sorc, and manage to maintain very high survivability/healing even when transformed, this is not a soloable fight imo.

• Direfrost Keep: Use a knockback ability/get knockbacked through the gate that requires two players to step on pressure plates to open.

• Cradle of Shadows/Imperial City Prison/White Gold Tower: I dont think anyone else will manage to solo these dungeons. They aren't really doable unless a damage creep overtime makes them much easier. For example, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor will become an easy solo fight for me in Homestead because of pet buffs.

• Ruins of Mazzatun: Tree-Minder Ka-Nesh - The key is to dodge the projectile that activates the hallucination mechanic. I know it is dodgeable on Normal but I'm not sure about Vet. Certain armor Sets like Glorious Defender may allow this mechanic to be bypassed. Needs further testing but after soloing 3/4 DLC dungeons I do want to figure out a way.

• vDSA: I soloed the first stage and most of the second stage one time but quit because I was tired and never attempted it again. It might be possible. Not sure.

• Normal Hel Ra Citadel: Might have worked on this lately..... Js ;)

EDIT: Vet ICP's lever mechanism is not usable by any single player, even with Streak. You can open them by simply aggroing the Lord Warden's Council with Caltrops or another AoE ability. You can also get knocked back through the gates.

The gate leading from the Lord Warden's Council to Lord Warden can only be opened by using the levers, and cannot be passed by knockback abilities. You'll instead have to jump on top of the Lord Warden's Council boss NPCs and use them to knock yourself over the top of the gate to pass them (not through it). This leaves the Lord Warden's Council as the "last boss", since you'll have to return to kill them after slaying the Lord Warden. Iff you don't do it this way you cannot reach Lord Warden solo.
    Edited by Vaoh on February 8, 2017 11:16AM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many comments bigging up @Vaoh for his solo work. Interesting...

Last I can recall, @Thelon was solo'ing stuff for the longest of time before it ever became the thing to do, and had threads/footage of him doing so. He was THE PetSorc. The guy even solo'd Mantikora. Come on now. Lol. I also solo'd numerous veteran dungeons myself (on hard mode), and world bosses as well. And plus there are tons of others here on these very forums who solo veteran content. Soooo yeah. Vaoh is not the end all and be all to solo'ing knowledge guys. He's a fantastic player and all, and a great Sorcerer. But, I think there's just a wee bit too much of the not giving credit where it's due. Vaoh solo'd VWGT okay. That's what's up. But it doesn't mean they're the guru of solo'ing content.

And it's no offense to Vaoh, as he's a solid buddy of mine. And an overall great person.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I havent tried Fungal Grotto II on veteran yet, but on normal just fighting Spawn of Mephala near bridge disables the whole pulled-to-portal part of the fight.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Last I can recall, @Thelon was solo'ing stuff for the longest of time before it ever became the thing to do, and had threads/footage of him doing so. He was THE PetSorc. The guy even solo'd Mantikora. Come on now. Lol. I also solo'd numerous veteran dungeons myself (on hard mode), and world bosses as well. And plus there are tons of others here on these very forums who solo veteran content. Soooo yeah. Vaoh is not the end all and be all to solo'ing knowledge guys. He's a fantastic player and all, and a great Sorcerer. But, I think there's just a wee bit too much of the not giving credit where it's due. Vaoh solo'd VWGT okay. That's what's up. But it doesn't mean they're the guru of solo'ing content.

And it's no offense to Vaoh, as he's a solid buddy of mine. And an overall great person.

This thread was never intended "to big people up", nor do I wish it to turn into one. Someone mentioned @Vaoh due to his/her experience, thus was deemed to be in a position to help draw up a list for those of us who would benefit from such a list. That's what i took from those aforementioned posts. If I've taken your post the wrong way or read too much into it, then please accept my apologies, but I think it's better to make my intentions for this thread clear before it descends into an e-peen contest.

Fortunately someone else was kind enough to take the time out and supply such a list.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on February 8, 2017 11:53AM
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    psxfloh wrote: »

Direfrost solo: You can skip the room with the 2 trigger plates and go in through the "exit".
    -> go to the closed exit gate, you can use the handle from outside
    -> fight through some trolls and get to the other closed gate
    -> then use one of the following methods:
    1. attacking the boss with a gap closer is supposed to work, though I never testet this method
    2. attacking the boss from outside the room is possible, then he'll run to you through the closed gate
    2.1 place yourself between the boss and the gate and wait for his heavy attack that, if not blocked, will knock you into the room OR..
    2.2 ..kill the boss, run to the dungeon entrance and use the portal to port into his room

when you're in the boss' room use the lever and head back to the big room with the fire in its middle - and tadaa: the big gate is open and will let you reach the final 2 bosses.

I just did this tonight.

I range attached (heavy staff attack) the boss through the gate after the trolls, backed off a bit and he came straight through it, finished him off then went back to the portal and it teleports you into his room. Once there you can pull the lever which opens the door to the final section with Iceheart and Drodda.

Thanks for that!

Edited by DreadKnight on February 8, 2017 11:59AM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

This thread was never intended "to big people up", nor do I wish it to turn into one. Someone mentioned @Vaoh due to his/her experience, thus was deemed to be in a position to help draw up a list for those of us who would benefit from such a list. That's what i took from those aforementioned posts. If I've taken your post the wrong way or read too much into it, then please accept my apologies, but I think it's better to make my intentions for this thread clear before it descends into an e-peen contest.

Fortunately someone else was kind enough to take the time out and supply such a list.

All is well, and it was me whom had things indeed misunderstood. I apologize for that, and thank you for clearing that up for me. The list was quite insightful, and a wonderful contribution to the thread. Apologies to you as well @Vaoh if you felt as though I had ill intentions. As I have known you for quite some time, and didn't mean to offend you (if I did).
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't offend me in the slightest, mate. I just didn't want it to descend into something it wasn't and end up locked. I've only been doing dungeons for the last month or two and have been frustrated a couple or so times because whilst the dungeons are easy enough solo, I wasn't aware which ones contained +2 player mechanics. saves me time and no doubt will save others from wasting their time. I'm only doing normal runs so I at least know the basics before jumping into vet dungeons and not being a complete burden on others.
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an amazing list of solo-able dungeons. I've been recently working on soloing dungeons, though on normal, to practice rotations, time animation cancelling properly, and learn better resource management.

So far I've done normal FG1 and CoA1, a very short list, and was wondering what the CP minimum is to complete the non-DLC ones on vet?
  • MethTheMadman
    I'm level 13. Are any of the AD soloable? Or is that list for higher levels?
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is actually somebody that has solo'd Direfrost it was somebody on Xbox I believe. They posted a video of it somewhere on here. There is a skill that pushed him backwards through the gate with the plates.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in Direfrost, you can use crit rush (if you have it) at that boss below the upper two pressure plates room. You don't even need to go up there, if you can crit rush at that boss, from the bottom level. Any dungeon that has a boss throw a crippling move on you when there needs to be another to disrupt or to kill an add in order to break-free, is not soloable, i.e., Harvestor boss in WS2, Dranos boss in CoS, boss in FG2 where she has her two adds tie you down, that spider boss that throws you in a cocoon (CoH2?), etc..

.. and folks are wondering why the developers are upping the game/difficulty and increasing the damages from the adds and bosses. If this is true, then all these soloing feats could be the catalyst. No one toon/player should be able to solo any vet group content/dungeon (within the confine of what is legitimately allowable to be made [builds] in the game.) Something smells fishy!
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭

There is actually somebody that has solo'd Direfrost it was somebody on Xbox I believe. They posted a video of it somewhere on here. There is a skill that pushed him backwards through the gate with the plates.
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    in Direfrost, you can use crit rush (if you have it) at that boss below the upper two pressure plates room. You don't even need to go up there, if you can crit rush at that boss, from the bottom level. Any dungeon that has a boss throw a crippling move on you when there needs to be another to disrupt or to kill an add in order to break-free, is not soloable, i.e., Harvestor boss in WS2, Dranos boss in CoS, boss in FG2 where she has her two adds tie you down, that spider boss that throws you in a cocoon (CoH2?), etc..

.. and folks are wondering why the developers are upping the game/difficulty and increasing the damages from the adds and bosses. If this is true, then all these soloing feats could be the catalyst. No one toon/player should be able to solo any vet group content/dungeon (within the confine of what is legitimately allowable to be made [builds] in the game.) Something smells fishy!
    would you guys please read the other comments before you post redundant info? Or check if your info is not somewhere else in the thread? Ctrl+F and typing "diref" is not that hard, is it? B)
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    What Normal Dung would yous recommened trying to solo first?
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    • Fungal Grotto II: Spawn of Mephala - probably soloable. I would be surprised if a Sorcerer is not able to solo this dungeon utilizing a summoned clannfear. You have to be quick on killing adds inside the portals while your pet keeps the boss aggroed otherwise it'll die. I haven't yet tested this to confirm whether or not it is soloable.

I'm curious, does Gamyne Bandu not chain you down if you are by yourself in her fight? Otherwise, how would you get past her mechanic?
    I havent tried Fungal Grotto II on veteran yet, but on normal just fighting Spawn of Mephala near bridge disables the whole pulled-to-portal part of the fight.

Does that still work? A while ago they changed it so that if you are within spitting distance of the bridge she will just reset? But I think you can keep her by the mushrooms to the right side of the bridge.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I found Spindleclutch 1, Wayrest Sewers 1 and the Banished cells 1 to be the easiest. Crypt of hearts is easy too, but has 3 bosses at the end which was easy for me as a Templar as I simply used that solar ball thingy (the name of the skill escapes me) that splits into 3. I just kited them. I might have struggled a little more on another class, though. Not to say i would have, but that's just my opinion based on how comfortable I am with certain classes.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on February 8, 2017 4:03PM
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭

I would try CoA1 first. This has to be the easiest of all group dungeons IMO. It was the first dungeon I solo'd after 1T and is one of the most commonly run dungeons in game- BSW is BiS for most mag builds. No real mechanics to speak of, just burn everything down
    Edited by DurzoBlint13 on February 8, 2017 4:08PM
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭

I would try CoA1 first. This has to be the easiest of all group dungeons IMO. It was the first dungeon I solo'd after 1T and is one of the most commonly run dungeons in game- BSW is BiS for most mag builds. No real mechanics to speak of, just burn everything down

not sure how this got messed up when I posted. I meant it as a comment, not a quote
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha I just done that in another post. I think it's because the comments get saved when you're in the editing/writing box that you use when posting a message. Can be a pain at times.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to both of yous. Im a Stam Man myself so dont need the staff but thanx for advice
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    AD
    City of Ash I - soloable
    Selene's web - soloable

DC

EP
    Arx Corinium - soloable

Neutral

Trials
    All 12-men - lolnope

You wrote this up before I could! I agree with everything you've said. I'll just add a bit of info though from what I know.

• Wayrest Sewers II: Malubeth the Scourger - seems impossible to solo.
    I only have one idea atm, which is to slot the Pheonix set and hope that it grants one free pass from being executed. If it does, this boss is likely soloable with really high DPS. A second free pass on Malubeth's special killing ability may be granted by slotting the Eternal Yokeda set on top of the Pheonix set. Either way, you need to kill the boss before you run out of automatic revives from your set bonuses. It is likely not possible to solo.

• Crypt of Hearts II: Nerien'eth - This boss may be soloable. I have two ideas for how to take him down. The first would be to place all of your DoTs (perfectly timed) on the boss right before you are targeted by his execution ability in hopes it will be enough to live. My second idea would be to slot Pheonix, and hope it can give you one free chance at survival so you can kill him quickly afterward.

• Vaults of Madness: Ulguna Soul-Reaver - This boss is soloable. Just gotta keep up HoTs or shields and drop your DoTs. A pet makes it easier but is totally not required.

• Blackheart Haven: Captain Blackheart - This boss is not soloable on Vet CP160. Unless you are a Heavy Armor Magicka Templar or Heavy Armor Magicka Pet Sorc, and manage to maintain very high survivability/healing even when transformed, this is not a soloable fight imo.

• Direfrost Keep: Use a knockback ability/get knockbacked through the gate that requires two players to step on pressure plates to open.

• Cradle of Shadows/Imperial City Prison/White Gold Tower: I dont think anyone else will manage to solo these dungeons. They aren't really doable unless a damage creep overtime makes them much easier. For example, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor will become an easy solo fight for me in Homestead because of pet buffs.

• Ruins of Mazzatun: Tree-Minder Ka-Nesh - The key is to dodge the projectile that activates the hallucination mechanic. I know it is dodgeable on Normal but I'm not sure about Vet. Certain armor Sets like Glorious Defender may allow this mechanic to be bypassed. Needs further testing but after soloing 3/4 DLC dungeons I do want to figure out a way.

• vDSA: I soloed the first stage and most of the second stage one time but quit because I was tired and never attempted it again. It might be possible. Not sure.

• Normal Hel Ra Citadel: Might have worked on this lately..... Js ;)

EDIT: Vet ICP's lever mechanism is not usable by any single player, even with Streak. You can open them by simply aggroing the Lord Warden's Council with Caltrops or another AoE ability. You can also get knocked back through the gates.

The gate leading from the Lord Warden's Council to Lord Warden can only be opened by using the levers, and cannot be passed by knockback abilities. You'll instead have to jump on top of the Lord Warden's Council boss NPCs and use them to knock yourself over the top of the gate to pass them (not through it). This leaves the Lord Warden's Council as the "last boss", since you'll have to return to kill them after slaying the Lord Warden. Iff you don't do it this way you cannot reach Lord Warden solo.

On fungak grotto II I can say it is soloable. I went in there with a buddy on vet by mistake and we decided to roll with it. On that boss my scamp was on boss and right as I got pulled in my buddy died. So my pet held the boss for me I quickly killed the spiders and got back outside and my pet was still alive and held the fight open. So I could rez. So the pet will hold the boss if you are quick and the clanfear would be better for this.
This discussion has been closed.