The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ebony Dawn - PS4 NA 18+ guild

• darkestwrath15
    darkestwrath15
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound awesome! Super casual player here (I work 2 jobs ) but would absolutely love to be a part of your guild if there is space for one lil newbie.
  • darkestwrath15
    darkestwrath15
    Soul Shriven
    Still not used to the 'leave your PSN' format -_- my PSN is Trancendance173
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC0523 wrote: »
    Hi Curra,

May I have a guild invite please? PSN is PC0523, thanks!

Hi PC good to hear from you. Invite sent, see you in game @PC0523
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't find that PSN. Can you check your PSN or send me a friend request and I'll send you an invite @darkestwrath15

• Doctahg
    Doctahg
    Soul Shriven
    I will take an invite too please. doctahg4 is psn
  • darkestwrath15
    darkestwrath15
    Soul Shriven

I couldn't find that PSN. Can you check your PSN or send me a friend request and I'll send you an invite @darkestwrath15

Sent a fr to Curragraigue
  • Doctahg
    Doctahg
    Soul Shriven
    Just curios..doesn't the Adventurer's pack allow any race to do pvp in any alliance? Thought that's what it says. Since I haven't done any I don't know lol.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent a fr to Curragraigue

Thanks must have mistyped it before, invite sent @darkestwrath15

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctahg wrote: »
    Just curios..doesn't the Adventurer's pack allow any race to do pvp in any alliance? Thought that's what it says. Since I haven't done any I don't know lol.

Yes you can play any race in any alliance, but you can't swap alliances. So you could choose to play an Argonian for AD but you couldn't PvP with players in the EP or DC Alliances only players from AD.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctahg wrote: »
    I will take an invite too please. doctahg4 is psn

Invite sent @Doctahg

• Doctahg
    Doctahg
    Soul Shriven
    TY...so its still the whatever you choose at startup you are stuck with...oh well. If things go well I will just roll another toon.
  • knightrider1124
    knightrider1124
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild. could i get an invite? PSN: KnightRider1129
  • Luttrell
    Luttrell
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am new to ESO and MMO's. Looking to experience gaming with a welcoming guild. Would love to join!

Thanks,

PSN: duece99999
  • Mordegast
    Mordegast
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO would love an invitation
    my PSN is jegger232
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• davevito
    davevito
    Soul Shriven
    hello, I am interested in joining.

PSN: davevito0506
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @davevito

• kazter304b16_ESO
    Would love an invite! Kazter304
  • VonBurner
    VonBurner
    This guild seems like a prefect fit for me invite plz!!! Deadlyst0rm02
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested if you don't mind a Brit who keeps odd playing hours. Switched from PC to PS4 so I have some catching up to do to where I was but I know all the pre-Morrowind end-game content including raids on vet. It's just been a while since I did them.

PSN: Wolf-Northwind
  • devilfunk
    devilfunk
    Sounds like a perfect fit for me, I would love to join! PSN devilfunk_
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for that special someone? Well we aren't a dating site but we can help you run group content.

Plan for this weekend is to group up for some DC PvP to get some AP and skyshards. Check out our site and come and have some fun