The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Ebony Dawn - PS4 NA 18+ guild

• alduinsbff
    alduinsbff
    Soul Shriven
    i'd like to join

psn: madnessiscool
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about battlegrounds and who you will do them with? Theorising a Warden build and need some people to bounce ideas off of? Looking to group with people to do dungeons who are willing to have a laugh as they go?

Use the link in the first post and come and check us out.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    Hello I'm a french speaking player from quebec Canada, Would like to join a frendly guild with people anjoy the game like me.

Main Char: Templar Lvl 415 (Healer)
    Just finish PVE content (Quest in any zone)
    Never run Vet dongeon but I would like
    Never run 12 man run but I would like
    Would like to find friend to do PvP (I'm DC side)
    JUst pre-order Morrowind

PSN: Korpsy666

Thanks hope to see you soon in game.

• 6lackzeu5
    6lackzeu5
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join psn is Db3416
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent

• Swelch2448
    Add me
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swelch2448 wrote: »
    Add me

What is your PSN? @Swelch2448

• Swelch2448
    Same
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining.
  • Thourn
    Thourn
    Soul Shriven
    If you still have a spot I will take one. PSN- Kalthorn
  • soulswapub17_ESO
    soulswapub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. PSN account soulswap88
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent @Swelch2448 @Elhanan @Thourn @soulswapub17_ESO just check your notifications when you get on

• DeD__OuttaDtown
    DeD__OuttaDtown
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join, thanks
    PSN Trainorn8tor
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent

• Driblz
    Driblz
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join. PSN: Zac552
  • waddam
    waddam
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join. Psn: waddam10
  • chaoticshank
    chaoticshank
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!

PSN = ChaoticShank
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite, please. PSN Kaine_Volke
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Doctahg
    Doctahg
    Soul Shriven
    What alliance are you guys? I saw something about Daggerfall. Are you all that Alliance? I am the Alderneri one myself but I really do not PVP, but have the adventurers pack so can do any alliance. Just checking ahead of time! Let me know please!
    TY
    Doc
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Doctahg we are a DC guild but most people in the guild have characters in other Alliances. If you just want to PvE it will not make a difference because all factions can play together in PvE

• Snausages81
    Snausages81
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining. PSN: Snausages81
  • AudioElemental
    Hi @Curragraigue , may I join? I'm brand new to ESO, and need help. Please get back to me. Thank you!
  • AudioElemental
    Hi @Curragraigue , may I join? I'm brand new to ESO, and need help. Please get back to me. Thank you!

Oh! Guess you would need my PSN ID; Nichorusso
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent @Snausages81 and @AudioElemental

• PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Curra,

May I have a guild invite please? PSN is PC0523, thanks!
  • LostPuppy
    LostPuppy
    Soul Shriven
    I like the layout of the forum site. Invite for ps4 na pls?
    Psn: twistyfawker
  • combander
    combander
    Soul Shriven
    May i get an invite please?

PSN: skitzowow
  • Struggling_A_Lot
    Struggling_A_Lot
    Soul Shriven
    Could you invite me to the guild please? I like the sound of the guild by the bio on the first page.

PSN: Struggling_A_Lot