The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Ebony Dawn - PS4 NA 18+ guild

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
The Ebony Dawn is an adult (18+) PlayStation 4 guild. We are by no means a professional guild and gaming is just a hobby for us.

We're all about teamwork, chilling, having fun, and making friends! If you're a chill person, who's into helping others and having fun while gaming, we might be the guild for you. We're an all inclusive guild, so whether you're a seasoned vet or just starting out, you'll always be welcome at The Ebony Dawn.

Feel free to sign up on our forum if this sounds like the place for you

http://goodmorningwasteland.com/

Since we're all adults and realize that we have responsibilities outside of gaming, we don't expect our members to be professional gamers who are online 24/7. Although gaming is a hobby for us, we do have some knowledgeable players who will happily lend you a hand in your journey through ESO including max level crafters and players running end game content. We have people doing both PvE and PvP but we plan to only run guild events in PvP for people in the DC faction. Having said that with One Tamerial we have people in all of the factions happy to run PvE content with people.

Most of our guild mates are located in North America, but we have a few of people from Europe and Australia, and would like to get more players from those areas as well. Gamers from all timezones are welcome!

We plan our events and chilling parties using our forum (http://goodmorningwasteland.com/). We communicate on it constantly, that way new people aren't left behind, and new members don't become another face in the crowd! So register, post often, and you will be part of our ESO family faster than you can say "Senpai noticed me".

Our guild also has a strong presence in other games like Destiny, Warframe and the Division. If you would like an invite put your PSN below and I will send them out when I am next on. Or sign up on our forum and put your name down on the roll of people playing ESO.
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for more people looking to have fun and get content done.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HM Vet Dailies getting cleared, tips and pointers for people starting out being shared and crafted sets for guildies being made. If your looking for a fun group of people from around the world to play with come and check us out.

• Nckerwin
    Nckerwin
    I'm looking for an active guild. I am Low cp as I've switched server. Have completed most pve vet content on EU server. Psn nckerwin
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nckerwin wrote: »
    I'm looking for an active guild. I am Low cp as I've switched server. Have completed most pve vet content on EU server. Psn nckerwin

No problem, will send you an invite when I get on in a few hours. Jump in guild chat 1 or sign up on our forum to hook up with other guild members.

• G33KPodBlue
    G33KPodBlue
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. Ps4 Id is bittrblue
    Edited by G33KPodBlue on February 24, 2017 2:22PM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent make sure to check your notifications section.

• FrostKingLight
    It's a great guild filled with good people
  • Pancho_jj
    Pancho_jj
    Soul Shriven
    I just registered to Ebony website, whenever it's possible I would like to join the guild in game
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pancho_jj if you sign up on the ESO roster on the guild's forum or put your PSN in this thread we can get you an in game invite to the guild.

• FrostKingLight
    Welcome @Pancho_jj
  • Pancho_jj
    Pancho_jj
    Soul Shriven
    @Curragraigue Lol I'm an idiot, PSN is Pancho_jj, I posted it on the forums also, and thank you @FrostKingLight
    Edited by Pancho_jj on February 28, 2017 2:41PM
  • FrostKingLight
    Bump this beautiful clan
  • Anders_Howe
    I would love to join! I'm looking for a guild, I do run my own but I'd like to join yours as well! I'm FenrisDA2 on PSN and I shall go ahead and sign up on the site as well! My mains on ESO are Navon and Razid.
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • Brockstarr2113
    Would like to join

Psn: Hairbearr
  • FrostKingLight
    @Brockstarr2113 and @Anders_Howe just apply on the forums
  • Brockstarr2113
    Done
  • FrostKingLight
    Welcome to the clan
  • Anders_Howe
    I applied as well! Sorry it took a bit to respond! Signed on to the forum as Navon
    Edited by Anders_Howe on March 9, 2017 7:28PM
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • FrostKingLight
    Ok cool I'll send you both friend request and invite you to the guild
  • raulduke71
    I'm a lowly 388 CP vet that would like to join. If you want to shoot me an invite; my PSN ID: raulduke71. I'll also register at the forum.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent. Always looking for more people looking to group up and have fun.

• Roguesw
    Roguesw
    looking to meet some people and have fun!
    PSN is PhysiquedParrot
    im an (almost) 20 year old male here that works a job most nights of the week. i recently hit lv 50 and started moving my way through some of the DLC content. i live in australia and play on the NA server. looking to meet some people to just chill out and play with
  • Icetra
    Icetra
    Soul Shriven
    I would certainly like to join this guild! I have different characters, but my main is a healer. CP 73. PSN: IcetraKudo
  • TheFinesseLord
    TheFinesseLord
    Soul Shriven
    I'd also love to join this guild if possible. My GT is xX_BLiNd23_Xx. Im a lvl 32 sorc with 63 CP.
  • Laertus
    Laertus
    I've been having trouble finding a stable guild that will run pledges and trials for more than just the "elite" members. I'm a laid back player looking for a relaxed guild. If you think we'd be a good fit I would appreciate an invitation. PSN:. Laertus.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laertus wrote: »
    I've been having trouble finding a stable guild that will run pledges and trials for more than just the "elite" members. I'm a laid back player looking for a relaxed guild. If you think we'd be a good fit I would appreciate an invitation. PSN:. Laertus.

We don't have enough people currently ready for trials to run guild trial events (although a few of us have already run through them with other groups) but based on the other games the guild plays when we are ready to run guild trials we will approach them the same way we do with everything else. If you are happy to wait on trial runs (as set out in other posts we are doing Vet Dailies) I'm sure you will fit in.

Your welcome to check out how we do things with the other raid games we play (Destiny, DCUO and Division) on our forum and sign up if you like what you see.

• Anders_Howe
    Could you send me another invite? I think I deleted by accident..Was sick when it got sent so.. Wasn't paying attention
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add me
    PSN ID: CelticDude421
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Add me psn dirtydirt81
    Edited by Dirtydirt on March 13, 2017 3:15PM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent make sure to check your notifications