Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ebony Dawn - PS4 NA 18+ guild

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Deyadoryl check your notifications when you get on
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group finder got you down? Not sure what to do in a group dungeon or been worried about trying one? Want to have a laugh and not have to worry about guild demands for runs?

If you have a yes for these questions come and check out our guild.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • hshTW
    hshTW
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if there's still room.

PSN andruwhsu
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent

• Shawn92elam
    Shawn92elam
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join i have never done any trials but ive done just about everything else in game my psn is shawn92elam look forward to getting invite.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shawn92elam invite sent

• Davidj_ames
    Davidj_ames
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join if you guys have room, I am a casual player, but getting more serious. Psn: Davidj_ames
  • Mabry82
    Mabry82
    Soul Shriven
    New player, looking to join.
  • Mabry82
    Mabry82
    Soul Shriven
    ^psn fatal187blow
  • Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    send an invite to berzerkr_27 on PSN
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davidj_ames and @Mabry82 invites sent just check your notifications

@Berzerkspartanb14_ESO can't find that PSN. There is a Berzerker_27 would that be it?

• Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry just berzerk_27
  • Escape_Mentality
    I would like to join. I'm not a member of any guild as yet. Been soloing just about everything so far. PSN is same in forum. Thanks!
  • SGTDIDO228
    I would like to join. I have also submitted for a membership on your website.
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• SGTDIDO228
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • jripson161ub17_ESO
    This guild sounds great.
    Could I get an invite?

PSN: BIG_RIP_
  • disturbed99x
    Definitely interested.

I've been playing for about 2 weeks now so I'm a truly new player. If you'll have me I'd like to join.

Disturbed99x
  • Cragg56
    Cragg56
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join your guild new to online gaming
  • Mystek23
    Mystek23
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to give this guild a go. I just started playing during the free week, so I'm pretty new. I'm a pretty casual, mature guy who is 30 looking to find a group of like minded people, who can also offer help, advice, etc. My PSN is Mystek23 if you're still looking for new members.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jripson161ub17_ESO @disturbed99x @Mystek23 invites sent check your notifications

@Cragg56 I need your PSN

• MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Interested in join Nocturne3570
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • scralat
    scralat
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'd be interested in joining, returning eso player. Currently have a cp69 AD char and leveling one for Ebon at the moment, but will do a DC char as well soon. Old school gamer, play warframe and destiny as well sometimes.

Psn: scralat
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent

@scralat if you are playing Warframe and Destiny as well I would recommend checking out the guild website to hook up with people playing those games as well

• KTink18
    KTink18
    Soul Shriven
    Just coming back to the game and would love to join. KTink_1218
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent

• Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join.
    PSN: DurianX
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent

• donpaulieone
    donpaulieone
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your ranks:

PSN: donpaulieone
    CP 250 Resto/Destro Sorc
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @donpaulieone