The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Why changing the way back-bar buffs work ?

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice thread
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I nearly rage-deleted 3 of my chars... :s
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would break more than half of the builds out there. Hopefully just a bug
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fake news.

Seriously though. What I heard was buff shows that it is there for clever alchemist but doesn't actually increase damage when you switch. Really hope this is false as clever alchemist has actually become my favorite craftable set. Despite the amount of potions I have to buy.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at people saying this is good.
    this would break the game honestly. I hope it's a bug.
    #MOREORBS
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow I was about to rage so hard
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many mini-heart attacks in this thread. <3
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Face it. Now you're going to have to stay on your bow bar for the duration of endless hail :|
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Face it. Now you're going to have to stay on your bow bar for the duration of endless hail :|

stamplars wanted a buff
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if you activate a synergy with a 5 piece moondancer on the front bar and then swap to the back bar to apply blockade for example, will you lose the moondancer proc? @Alcast - have you tested this?

@Alcast it's your damn job to test this ***! Quit building box towers and get to it sharpish!

Jk ;)
    xoxox
    PC | EU
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really surprised a mod hasn't hopped on this thread! Wildfire!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Pazzoo
    Pazzoo
    ✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    cool, now they only need to remove animation cancelling and the carry over off skills from back bar. i mean having 1 bar for only buffs then second for skills only is counter really to the idea of why we have 2 bars, to change focus of our role. i.e. go from damage to healer, healer to tank, or tank to dps ect, or single target focus to aoe focus things like that. it was never intended for it to be buff and active skills bar. and lets face it, take away animation canceling there will no longer be as much lag in high activity fights like pvp, it will take real skill to do trials as well as pvp, and frankly, a game that allows the bypass of mechanics intended to allow the strongest skills that require stronger countermeasures to actually be responded to.

LOL, Sounds like someone cant ani cancel properly.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Still feel ignored here. I tested the sets myself after I read the OP (moondancer with a friend), and everything worked just as intended. Damage increased when it had to and buff trackers captured it correctly. So close this thread already.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Really surprised a mod hasn't hopped on this thread! Wildfire!

Don't be surprised, given that currently any CC doesn't work at all. I prefer zos to work hardly on fixing bugs instead of coming and waste time on answering all questions.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bS4Ih3J.png
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @covenant_merchant - 9/10 Troll. Would have been 10/10 if you could have kept it going for just a bit longer.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    cool, now they only need to remove animation cancelling and the carry over off skills from back bar. i mean having 1 bar for only buffs then second for skills only is counter really to the idea of why we have 2 bars, to change focus of our role. i.e. go from damage to healer, healer to tank, or tank to dps ect, or single target focus to aoe focus things like that. it was never intended for it to be buff and active skills bar. and lets face it, take away animation canceling there will no longer be as much lag in high activity fights like pvp, it will take real skill to do trials as well as pvp, and frankly, a game that allows the bypass of mechanics intended to allow the strongest skills that require stronger countermeasures to actually be responded to.

You know what?

I think we should all be forced to play with a controller only. On top of that people should only be allowed to use one hand. Also teamspeak and other voice communication should be banned.

No i have an even better idea. Everyone should only be allowed to play the game with a force feedback steeringwheel and pedals.

yeah, also some people drink too much while gaming and get rekt. nobody should be allowed to stay sober, exploiting reflexes and stuff.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others