The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.2

• OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biting Jabs (Puncturing Strikes morph):

Reduced the cost of this morph by approximately 20%.
    The damage from this morph can no longer be dodged.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, my jabs hit so hard will cost 20% less and undodgeable like the magicka morph.

My Stamplar was getting hungry.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • TheCaptainJosh
    TheCaptainJosh
    ✭✭✭
    Why nerf stamina DPS? They already had a hard time getting in on vet trial groups, next patch is the killing blow for stamina DPS. As a dragonknight, unless I am a tank, a magicka dk could easily take my place on a team because magicka has much more utility.
    AugustusGray
    PC NA
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My humble opinion for PVP Destro Ulti: The Eye of the flame/etc needs more nerfing. Like 20-30% down, not just 10%. Please reconsider this ZOS.

It's ridiculous, people just form a ball and then move together like a school fish with destro ultis in front.
  • SirSocke
    SirSocke
    ✭✭✭
    Or the mNB, nowadays. Jumps upon you with destroulti and you've no chance to escape. Just jumping on you again and again...
    Bosmer stamina nightblade!
  • quetzatli
    quetzatli
    ✭✭✭
    SirSocke wrote: »
    Or the mNB, nowadays. Jumps upon you with destroulti and you've no chance to escape. Just jumping on you again and again...

if the they debug NB magika skills we couldplay like NB...

shadow cloak bugged
    no real finisher : assassination ulti cost increased and really hard to use due to the lag in cyrodiil
    nerf doble take (nerf magika Nb again)
    many dk and templar skill will no longer dodged = NB will no longer survive

if they want to make NB player stop pvp they have won.
    magika nb will be useless if they continue in this way.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is only one thing I have to say and every ZOS staff with the tiniest bit of knowledge should immediately program this into the game:

!!! Let us turn while being rooted !!!

Most silliest change ZOS ever implemented. Every single enemy in Cyrodiil now has his own personal Dragonguard with him who does nothing but stun and root you, making fighting back absolutely impossible.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    quetzatli wrote: »
    SirSocke wrote: »

if the they debug NB magika skills we couldplay like NB...

shadow cloak bugged
    no real finisher : assassination ulti cost increased and really hard to use due to the lag in cyrodiil
    nerf doble take (nerf magika Nb again)
    many dk and templar skill will no longer dodged = NB will no longer survive

if they want to make NB player stop pvp they have won.
    magika nb will be useless if they continue in this way.

If this prediction is as accurate as the last PTS predictions of "useless" at about the same time (ahem...destro ulti) then a great day is coming for mag nb.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you please put a developers comment on why rearming trap was nerfed from 12% crit dmg to 10%, and the dmg by 30%?

^ This.

Lemme guess: PvP?
    Awesome guess in patch notes of PTS which introduce mainly PvP "balancing", this two percents makes no difference
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    nml wrote: »
    Paraflex wrote: »
    beanofsize wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you guys look into troll king its proccing on the caster with no ally present.

@Jaronking this is working as intended. The set applies to friendly targets. The caster is a friendly target.
    That makes no sense you realized that right you can't be friendly to yourself.That's broken it stats when you heal a friendly target which means a group mate or a nearby ally of your alliance.As it is right now its broken and shouldn't work like that.

Actually it worst perfectly fine this is how gossamer and transmutation works in the game it's how ESO defines a friendly target learn to read @Jaronking
    It doesn't work perfectly fine because that's not how it should work.If that's how transmutation and grossamer are working then they also need to be fixed.Where am I to read that ESO defines yourself as a friendly target that's just plain idiotic for you to think its working as intended @Paraflex .You are the caster not a friendly target its like saying viper should proc when you take melee damage.Their way this is working as intended.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you please confirm this is how set such as this should work.If that's the cast each of these sets no to be reworded or fixed so 1 person can not heal themselves and get theses bonus it makes no sense.

Jaron I do not share your view.
    I am fine with you not sharing my view doesn't mean I am wrong.

No. But the fact that every set in the game that procs on friendly targets also procs on yourself means you're wrong. It is simply how it works. It is not a bug, it is intended. You can disagree with if it should work like that. But it seems right now you're just arguing to save face. If you want it to work differently, make a thread about it. But telling people it's a bug is just ignorant at this point.
    No it means that it isn't working as intended and Zos just doesn't know how to fix it or don't know its a issue.Their has been multiple sets and skills and even passives that had been in the since launch that worked a certain way but turns out it was never supposed to be like that and Zos fixed it.It clearly the same thing here but you guys don't want to admit it.I don't want it to work differently I want it to work how it supposed to work.

You are all acting like am asking for it to be completely rework I just want the sets to work as intended as it is right now their not.Your not a friendly target your group mate or near by alliance member is a group mate your not a friendly target.
    So your main statement, that solo should be nerfed?
    I mainly play solo PVP if they can nerf solo play they will.If a set says it will only proc when you heal a friendly target it should only proc when you heal a friendly target.Your not a friendly target and the text should be change to reflect that so it says it will work on yourself or only work when you heal a friendly target like the set states.
    Self is friendly target just because it's not enemy target :)

Are you ... or what? It was never stated as "PvP balance" it was just balance, which implies both PvE and PvP. The 2% might not make a difference, but the 30% less damage on the strongest available stamina DoT in the game, will be very much noticeable.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Alliance War
    General
    • Increased the base amount of AP for capturing resources to 1,500 AP.
    • Increased the base amount of AP for capturing a keep to 6,000 AP.
    • Increased the base amount of AP for capturing a town to 1,500 AP.
    • Increased the base amount of AP for capturing an Imperial City District to 1,500 AP.

Correct me if im wrong, but those vaues are still going to be split amongst the group like they are now right? Or will everyone get atleast 6k a piece to start and up from there?