The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

MIGHT AS WELL REMOVE STAMINA BUILDS FROM ENDGAME PvE!!!

• kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    The devs are clueless. They have done nothing but run stamina base classes right into the *** ground. Thank you for ruining my class.
    Edited by kalimar44 on April 5, 2017 5:43AM
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »
    The devs are clueless. They have done nothing but run stamina base classes right into the *** ground. Thank you for ruining my class.

The problem is how they balance.

Stamina is OP in PvP while UP in PvE.

That's why you NEED to separate PvE and PvP balance. ZOS obviously didn't get the memo.
    Options
  • deadlychaos1991
    deadlychaos1991
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I've been reading a lot of people's reactions to this post and here's the bottom line that most people are missing the point. Dps wise, on training dummies, the dps is comparable. Without raid buffs, andything. Inside a raid, stam is a little less burn because of the minor prophecy and sorcery that get pushed out and whatnot. But never a big issue and still comparable.

The biggest problem with stam builds being extinct is that when you're in vhrc hard mode, or vMoL, or hard mode sanctum getting pulled by totems during poison phase, they have *** survivability. what does a stam do? Hold block and vigor? Then you siphon all your stam away while still taking high damage. Slot bone shield for a 6k damage shield? Not enough. You get meteored in rakkat hard mode? Dead. Get starfall and healer is down or out of mag, dead. Get shield phase by first boss in vMoL and you're outside healing springs, dead. That's the problem with stam.

I've been saying this for years. They need a shield that scales off stam. Doesn't have to be as good as harness, maybe only a max of 10 but SOMETHING to help them stay alive in high damage situations
    Options