The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is magplar best 1v1 class in pvp

• a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're both random scrub proctato noob scrub try hards.

Situation diffused! XD

Pot calling the kettle black here XD

You're a towel

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magplars are great in Cyrodiil, average at best in duels. Also, I'm on XBox and I've killed every non-EP on @CatchMeTrolling's list other than Jar Jar. There are a ton of Templars, like myself, who only get to PVP a few hours a week. There is certainly no shortage of us though.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very few player's that switched to magplar actually like them, I always get messages saying how did I play one for so long lol on top of that there's very few popular magplars.

very few popular magplars? youre on xbox1 there never was any famous magplars to begin with.

nearly the majority of xbox players are stam DK NB and now a massive influx of orc stam sorc fengrush fanboys..

Lol what are you talking about? Golden Guns, JarJar when he played it, Sick Tu Sick, Nero, Set By Example, dude that ran with Alligator can't think of his GT, pulp fiction , clutchies, me, even kidd just to name a few lol a few new additions as well since more people started playing magplar. So I don't get what you mean..

first off golden guns was caught cheating multiple times along with exploiting the pheonix set glitch.

evey person you have listed always run with their own groups and or next to larger groups.

every time i seen you, you were always next to EP groups.

this topic was about best 1v1 class, not open world or playing shuffle monkey around rocks.

i wiped example months ago in chillrend when he was emperor, very crap heal bot.

those you listed always found bad EP players with awful builds, i seen this too many times in haderus and scourge, it seems the majority of EP are wall healers, bad heal bots, lack dps/sustain or jave bad situational awareness of surroundings.

oh i almost forgot i caught you many times on your bananna templar. take your name off this list

Yeah and somehow you're better than them all? LOOL I can guarantee you're a random and clearly you have an ego screaming "look at me"

did i say i was better? you mad cuz i called you out on BS?

check your ego try hard, try hards call others randoms as if its an insult, every ones a random including YOU.

dont like facts? GTFO

I don't even know who you are? Judging by your tone you're indeed a random, nothing factual about what you're saying, learn the definition you moron. You talk about insults but the first to try to insult ? How stupid are you lol

Please say your gt and stop hiding behind a random name like a twitch trash talker, thanks lol

Talk trash to each other elsewhere, thanks. You're both randoms to me. Neither of you are important or matter in the grand scheme.

Take your own advice. How are you going to say don't talk trash but try to throw shade at the same time? Lol how contradicting, such impudence.

It's the truth, not trash talking. If you take insult that's because you're a wuss.

Shade is shade & it's not the truth , it's your truth. Truth is based on how YOU perceive things, making it no more than an opinion. If you take me calling you a dimwit as an insult you're a wuss.

Truth is seen objectively, not subjectively. Your definition of how truth is how you see things making it an opinion is not what I'm saying at all, and is also not the definition of truth. Would "you're both randoms" help you see what i am saying? It's not about me at all. You're both randoms. Neither of you are important .
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very few player's that switched to magplar actually like them, I always get messages saying how did I play one for so long lol on top of that there's very few popular magplars.

very few popular magplars? youre on xbox1 there never was any famous magplars to begin with.

nearly the majority of xbox players are stam DK NB and now a massive influx of orc stam sorc fengrush fanboys..

Lol what are you talking about? Golden Guns, JarJar when he played it, Sick Tu Sick, Nero, Set By Example, dude that ran with Alligator can't think of his GT, pulp fiction , clutchies, me, even kidd just to name a few lol a few new additions as well since more people started playing magplar. So I don't get what you mean..

first off golden guns was caught cheating multiple times along with exploiting the pheonix set glitch.

evey person you have listed always run with their own groups and or next to larger groups.

this topic was about best 1v1 class, not open world or playing shuffle monkey around rocks.

i wiped example months ago in chillrend when he was emperor, very crap heal bot.

those you listed always found bad EP players with awful builds, i seen this too many times in haderus and scourge, it seems the majority of EP are wall healers, bad heal bots, lack dps/sustain or jave bad situational awareness of surroundings.

oh i almost forgot i caught you many times on your bananna templar. take your name off this list

Yeah and somehow you're better than them all? LOOL I can guarantee you're a random and clearly you have an ego screaming "look at me"

check your ego try hard, try hards call others randoms as if its an insult, every ones a random including YOU.

dont like facts? GTFO

I don't even know who you are? Judging by your tone you're indeed a random, nothing factual about what you're saying, learn the definition you moron. You talk about insults but the first to try to insult ? How stupid are you lol

Please say your gt and stop hiding behind a random name like a twitch trash talker, thanks lol

Talk trash to each other elsewhere, thanks. You're both randoms to me. Neither of you are important or matter in the grand scheme.

Take your own advice. How are you going to say don't talk trash but try to throw shade at the same time? Lol how contradicting, such impudence.

you rage on the forums as much as you rage every time you die. hahahahaha. yet you come on here ralking about some ones ego.

hey pug youre on xbox there never was any popular magplars. get over it!

Stop asking for my attention, speak to me when you can say your GT you little ***, if not we have nothing to discuss. I don't talk to people who hide and try to talk trash because no one knows who they are. You're a clown, go drown yourself.

no one wants your attention youre a no body, its you focusing your attention on here with out being asked to do so.
    hide from what? clearly you lack the skills to comprehend what has been stated and sadly you took listed facts as insults. your agenda youre pushing isnt working well for you!
    as my sig states i no longer play eso you dont. need my GT btw you sent me plenty of hate mail so im on your message list.
    drown yourself in cat urine weirdo
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

It's the truth, not trash talking. If you take insult that's because you're a wuss.

Shade is shade & it's not the truth , it's your truth. Truth is based on how YOU perceive things, making it no more than an opinion. If you take me calling you a dimwit as an insult you're a wuss.

facts are facts no matter how one perceives it, opinions are not facts you are clueless. check your ego
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

Truth is seen objectively, not subjectively. Your definition of how truth is how you see things making it an opinion is not what I'm saying at all, and is also not the definition of truth. Would "you're both randoms" help you see what i am saying? It's not about me at all. You're both randoms. Neither of you are important .

Lol
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

you rage on the forums as much as you rage every time you die. hahahahaha. yet you come on here ralking about some ones ego.

hey pug youre on xbox there never was any popular magplars. get over it!

Stop asking for my attention, speak to me when you can say your GT you little ***, if not we have nothing to discuss. I don't talk to people who hide and try to talk trash because no one knows who they are. You're a clown, go drown yourself.

no one wants your attention youre a no body, its you focusing your attention on here with out being asked to do so.
    hide from what? clearly you lack the skills to comprehend what has been stated and sadly you took listed facts as insults. your agenda youre pushing isnt working well for you!
    as my sig states i no longer play eso you dont. need my GT btw you sent me plenty of hate mail so im on your message list.
    drown yourself in cat urine weirdo

Yawn
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

facts are facts no matter how one perceives it, opinions are not facts you are clueless. check your ego

Yawns again
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /Thread
  • Kharapuce
    Kharapuce
    ✭✭
    Personally I switched from Stam Nb to Magplar and in 1v1 the only classes I struggle a bit is MagDk. But I don't agre about the fact that Magplar is the strongest class. For me everything is a matter of "skill" kinda. I mean as long as you know how to play you can kill approximatvly everything. The only thing that's annoying on a magplar is the dk since you have to perma purify and then have a really short time to burst down your target.

And about the heavy armor, with this meta you could be naked that it would not change much. The incoming damage is insane with all those proc sh*t.

So finally Magplar is pretty good in duel indeed but not better than every other classes nicely played. For example I never met any Magplar able to kill my nb in 1v1 and I never met a Stamblade able to kill me on my templar. But at the opposite I'm getting killed sometimes by a mag dk on both. (More often on templar)
    PC - EU - AD

RUN I TRIGGERED THEM Baguette'Blade - Nightblade - Wood Elf - AvA 49 - Grand Overlord (reached 12/15/16 /played 100days)
    Kharapuce - Dragonknight - Dark Elf - AvA 25
    Streak I Triggered Them - Sorc - High Elf - AvA 19
    Run I'm Triggered - Nb - Breton - AvA Rofl
    AFK Brain Mod - Dk -Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
    PIC PIC IN DA FACE Templar - Redguard - AvA 17
    Polishing-Your-Spears Templar - Argonian - AvA Rofl
    Bury Me I Triggered Them Got Ftom'd - Aka ***'te Slave - Sorc - Redguard - AvA Rofl
    PC - EU - EP

Khara The Baguette Slayer Nb EP - Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
    PC - EU - DC

Got Rekt Nb - Wood Elf - AvA Rofl
    Baguette Whipping Ass Dk - Dark Elf - AvA Roooofl

Zerg Squad

AWAWAWAWAR

#goblin4life
  • Zendran
    Zendran
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, magplar is far from the best class when it comes to dueling. Jabs are easy to avoid, the hard-hitters like dark flare can be bashed or interrupted, toppling charge has a loud noise indicator that is loud as hell and makes it easy to block along with being somewhat slow, eclipse might as well be free cc immunity, etc etc. Really, any time I duel a magplar it just turns into a game of seeing how long they can panic-spam BoL until they die, meanwhile being unable to do any damage whatsoever simply from the fact of not being able to land any hits. This is especially true on magblade, it's not even a competition.
    Really nice class for any sort of group play, though.
    Edited by Zendran on January 2, 2017 8:03PM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

HAHAHAHA tone through words hillarious these are letters typed not verbally spoken.

your ego was wrecked youre trying to supress your insecurities of being wrong, being wrong hurts that
    much?
    why did you send hate mail to Pact Mender for killing you 2 months ago near BRK? why was it that2 months ago several of your bananna cronies hopped on red alts to talk smack on Pact Mender in zone chat calling him trash because she killed catchmetrolling?

every so called good magplar you listed has been caught and banned for cheating and or ALWAYS runs in groups with multiple pocket healers.

now for you, ive seen you always next to large EP groups or what the arrogant like to use "ZERGS" you like what others say, youre nothing special youre aparently on eso all the time too LOL.

i stated facts if you comprehend that as insults then you are guilty of what has been listed.

no matter how hard you try you hold no leverage for argument!

you are upset check your ego.

He is right about one thing. If talking trash put your toon name.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

Lol. I enjoyed this thanks!

Just so you know his new thing now is running with xV1 gank squads then gets annoyed at you when you melt him multiple times with a soul assault. He then criticizes you as a "zerger".

You are a zerger and you know it, you admitted to following the zergs and back down from dueling me. And you know I killed you multiple times by myself, typical DC zergling.
    Zendran wrote: »
    Yeah, magplar is far from the best class when it comes to dueling. Jabs are easy to avoid, the hard-hitters like dark flare can be bashed or interrupted, toppling charge has a loud noise indicator that is loud as hell and makes it easy to block along with being somewhat slow, eclipse might as well be free cc immunity, etc etc. Really, any time I duel a magplar it just turns into a game of seeing how long they can panic-spam BoL until they die, meanwhile being unable to do any damage whatsoever simply from the fact of not being able to land any hits. This is especially true on magblade, it's not even a competition.
    Really nice class for any sort of group play, though.

Truth.

Magplar arguably benefits more from LoS than anything else in the game because it allows for chokes, where sweeps is devastating, and with a sick burst heal 1 second of LoS means you're back to full health. This is why magplar seems so strong in cyrodiil but not as effective in duels
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 2, 2017 8:40PM
  • Zendran
    Zendran
    ✭✭✭
    Magplar arguably benefits more from LoS than anything else in the game because it allows for chokes, where sweeps is devastating, and with a sick burst heal 1 second of LoS means you're back to full health. This is why magplar seems so strong in cyrodiil but not as effective in duels

Yep, especially against numbers there are many places on the map that allow sweeps to not miss at all against multiple players at once (hence why we have magplar bridge trolls and such). I know that I certainly prefer to fight in specific areas on magplar like the tiny side rooms on bridge/underneath the bridge and so on.
    Not really a factor in dueling, which is one of the reasons they tend to get smashed in my experience.
    Edited by Zendran on January 2, 2017 8:52PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol it was just for my entertainment but I knew it would be good when someone confused the word popular with good, being that I never mentioned the word good.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol it was just for my entertainment but I knew it would be good when someone confused the word popular with good, being that I never mentioned the word good. [/quote
    Darnathian wrote: »

dont like facts? GTFO

HAHAHAHA tone through words hillarious these are letters typed not verbally spoken.

your ego was wrecked youre trying to supress your insecurities of being wrong, being wrong hurts that
    much?
    why did you send hate mail to Pact Mender for killing you 2 months ago near BRK? why was it that2 months ago several of your bananna cronies hopped on red alts to talk smack on Pact Mender in zone chat calling him trash because she killed catchmetrolling?

every so called good magplar you listed has been caught and banned for cheating and or ALWAYS runs in groups with multiple pocket healers.

now for you, ive seen you always next to large EP groups or what the arrogant like to use "ZERGS" you like what others say, youre nothing special youre aparently on eso all the time too LOL.

i stated facts if you comprehend that as insults then you are guilty of what has been listed.

no matter how hard you try you hold no leverage for argument!

you are upset check your ego.

He is right about one thing. If talking trash put your toon name.

no need to, and my gt is my user name.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

Yawns again

as usual you got nothing but bull s h i t

you hate losing that much?

stop sending people hate mail troll, you must be dying alot on eso atm. crying about zergers again? called out again.

you couldnt refute my first post with factual statements i provided instead you go on and cry about me and a couple others on here, begging for my gtag as if that will do anything. you whine about zergs on your xbox feed, you exuberate with ignorance on a grand level this game is meant for large scale combat and pve content.
    as stated before those supossed popular templars are few we know you were implying good being good at cheating? running with pocket healers makes a good magplar? last time i checked those you listed still play magplar in a group, except for one i wonder why.

go back to your game rage some more at other players as you always do. you know if eso is giving you that much of hard time you should try going outside for awhile.
    Edited by americansteel on January 2, 2017 11:20PM
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dont like facts? GTFO

Yawns again

as usual you got nothing but bull s h i t

you hate losing that much?

stop sending people hate mail troll, you must be dying alot on eso atm. crying about zergers again? called out again.

you couldnt refute my first post with factual statements i provided instead you go on and cry about me and a couple others on here, begging for my gtag as if that will do anything. you whine about zergs on your xbox feed, you exuberate with ignorance on a grand level this game is meant for large scale combat and pve content.
    as stated before those supossed popular templars are few we know you were implying good being good at cheating? running with pocket healers makes a good magplar? last time i checked those you listed still play magplar in a group, except for one i wonder why.

go back to your game rage some more at other players as you always do. you know if eso is giving you that much of hard time you should try going outside for awhile.

Lmao you need help , stop raging. I don't care man , you're a liar and saying anything just to say it without no evidence whatsoever.

I don't know if you're mentally challenged or what but at this point it's getting to the point of harassment, stop begging for my attention.