Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have a Pve version of skill abilities from the Alliance War Skills?

• Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    If you want your game time to be 100% fun and enjoyable, I'm afraid you picked the wrong game type. We all know MMORPGs don't fall into that category.. just go look at all the posts when an MMO releases about the grind to "end game". Yet people still play the game... guess we're all suckers for pain.

How many people do you think enjoyed doing vMSA 100 times over to get a specific weapon?! The "pain" in achieving something, makes the reward all the more "enjoyable". It's like MMO basics 101.

Humans... strange creatures.

I get you, @Docmandu , in your assertion about "pain" and "reward", but, to be honest, I don't grind, I don't farm, I just play what I want in ESO at the pace I can handle.

And I am having fun. I will not pretend to determine what other should do with their gametime, by all means, but others should not try to determine or force it upon anyone either.

You see, to some, not having "achievement X" is a sign of inferiority. This is because the game (fiction world) crosses over to real life issues. How can someone who does not have a virtual badge for doing something that has no bearing on actuality be considered inferior by others or by themselves? Even in real life medals are overrated, but that is just my personal opinion now.

I would not wish to, however, limit at all what others prefer to do in their game, regardless of what I prefer or find better. More choices are about that: not limiting others and not allowing others to limit me either.