Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Homestead Details/Questions - ESO Live - Stream Finished

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started watching the stream (mostly because I want some nice background music) and around 9 minutes in they place a pet cat that stands, sits and licks its paws -> at least idle animations are in. I'm glad the sep adder doesn't go on bird hunt in the house but that means that it doesn't have any other idle animations, unless I'm mistaken.

I hope we have the option to let them walk around freely and not just sit in one spot. would like to have my Baby Netch float around the house
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm happy that you can put multiple pets in your house at the same time. I hope it will be the same for mounts in a backyard as well. But if pets stand only in one place all the time like mannequins (even with their idle animations) and don't walk around the house, I'm really disappointed... :'(
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we please have an option to buy a wagon home? That can be set up anywhere in the world? Lol, and only in certain designated area like a trailer parks.
    Edited by Messy1 on December 15, 2016 11:01AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    Could we please have an option to buy a wagon home? That can be set up anywhere in the world? Lol, and only in certain designated area like a trailer parks.

Maybe this could be a future Khajiit home DLC
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    The ruby throne lol how incredibly lore breaking
    I'm pretty sure it isn't the real deal xD
    It is as far as their title is concerned.

Elder scroll too?
    Just play along, it's not like you have a REAL Elder Scroll or THE Ruby Throne.
    But they had it tho. lol that's was awkward in the stream
    Simple solution there is to name them "Replica Ruby Throne" and "Replica Elder Scroll". Problem solved! :smiley:

Just started watching the stream (mostly because I want some nice background music) and around 9 minutes in they place a pet cat that stands, sits and licks its paws -> at least idle animations are in. I'm glad the sep adder doesn't go on bird hunt in the house but that means that it doesn't have any other idle animations, unless I'm mistaken.
    I hope we have the option to let them walk around freely and not just sit in one spot. would like to have my Baby Netch float around the house
    May not be possible given how these things appear to be anchored and the fact that they would require pathing. But maybe they can add that in for a future patch.
    Edited by Enodoc on December 15, 2016 12:09PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A Christmas Tree....What? Someone please tell me this picture is a fake because that is way too lorebreaking.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on December 15, 2016 12:12PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Christmas Tree....What? Someone please tell me this picture is a fake because that is way too lorebreaking.

I guess you don't see the starfish as the star
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a Fishmas tree yes :)

Though this one she thinks it needed more salmon.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's even worse as starfish are living creatures not to mention ZOS doesn't seem to know that the New Life Festival is the ES equivalent of News Years Day not Christmas, Saturalia is the ES equivalent of that and Im sure as hell they wouldn't have Christmas trees as they were more of a modern thing.

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's even worse as starfish are living creatures not to mention ZOS doesn't seem to know that the New Life Festival is the ES equivalent of News Years Day not Christmas, Saturalia is the ES equivalent of that and Im sure as hell they wouldn't have Christmas trees as they were more of a modern thing.

Your house will have whatever you want it to have. That was a tree - a regular tree, not a christmas tree - that Jessica decorated with floating objects to make it look like a christmas tree to show the capabilities of the editor.
    There isn't an object called "Christmas Tree".

Also, decorating trees or pieces of wood is hardly a "modern thing", heh...
    Edited by Abeille on December 15, 2016 12:33PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @TX12001rwb17_ESO It's not an actual Christmas tree :D They were taking suggestions from chat as the stream went along. I asked for a house plant and soon after that tree appeared. And then everyone demanded that the tree be decorated. So they slowly placed candles and flowers on it. This was a good showcase of using the editor to improvise things. Including putting a "star" on the tree, which people also asked for :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I wasn't there for the stream but things don't sound like they went too well :open_mouth:

Is Housing as amazing as you all made it out to be? Especially with zero Storage?

Legitimately seems like the community was let down judging by the comments on this thread.

Housing is as most of us all know, a personal customization thing. Cosmetic fun little space for yourself and I guess for some RP. Customization wise, it seems you can do a lot with placing items and decorating your house. The only utility that I know of will be DPS Test Dummy. If I am not mistaken, storage is something ZOS is looking into.

I was let down by the stream because of my misunderstanding of what the stream today was supposed to be. I am not disappointed by housing itself per se.
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I wasn't there for the stream but things don't sound like they went too well :open_mouth:

Is Housing as amazing as you all made it out to be? Especially with zero Storage?

Legitimately seems like the community was let down judging by the comments on this thread.

Housing is as most of us all know, a personal customization thing. Cosmetic fun little space for yourself and I guess for some RP. Customization wise, it seems you can do a lot with placing items and decorating your house. The only utility that I know of will be DPS Test Dummy. If I am not mistaken, storage is something ZOS is looking into.

I was let down by the stream because of my misunderstanding of what the stream today was supposed to be. I am not disappointed by housing itself per se.

You will get the normal test dummy like in the Cyrodil gates, but no dips meter, they are cosmetic only for this Dlc
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • AlexTech0x
    AlexTech0x
    ✭✭✭
    Some shadows would look cool...
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop Trolling. Nothing about the tree was lore breaking. It wasnt even a traditional christmas tree just a typical tree used for decorating.

And you gonna call PeTA on ZOS now? What about the Elk mount they stuck through a wall to make it look like it had been shot and mounted?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was an evergreen plant symbolizing eternal life, a common decoration during the Roman holidays of Saturnalia and later across pagan Europe. It's completely optional, you don't need to use it if you're not the festive type.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Stop Trolling. Nothing about the tree was lore breaking. It wasnt even a traditional christmas tree just a typical tree used for decorating.

And you gonna call PeTA on ZOS now? What about the Elk mount they stuck through a wall to make it look like it had been shot and mounted?
    I wasn't trolling, what reason would I have to be I don't find amusement in that? I was dead serious about everything I said, I'm just relived that other posts have confirmed it isn't a Christmas Tree even though it looks like one.