Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Eye of the Storm is beyond OP (maybe even broken) when used by an EMP.

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not even that bad if you're not in an enclosed space. If they want a nerf suggestion make it uncastable in areas where the whole animation can't fit. Setting it off in a hallway is mostly instant death. Dying to it in a field is your own fault or simply good play by your opponent sneaking up on you.

Personally I hate it because I die every time I use it by getting the Cyrodiil equivalent of beer muscles.

I'll stick with my handy blue beam of death.

When the ability is only over-performing because of numbers being over-tuned... i see no point changing how the ability fundamentally works in enclosed spaces.

ESO is one of the worst company's for by weekly/monthly balance updates. All we get on pts is a bunch of new content and changes that totally shift the core balance of the game to something else. These updates only happens once or twice a year...

Its ridiculous that you never see things like this on a by weekly/monthly bases: Eye of the Storm has been a little to powerful so were toning down the overall damage by 10%. Poison injections execute damage is amazing but we at zenimax feel it kicks in to early thus the execute phase starts at 35% instead of its previous 50%. These are just examples.

It should not take 1 or 2 quarters of the year to fix balance issues as well as new balance changes to abilities, sets, etc. We should be seeing these things on a monthly bases at the very least.

Its also insane that EotS goes from the same damage of bat swarm (with double duration) to double the damage with the same duration of bats (but they added 2 seconds as well). This didn't even get tested on pts... went straight to live and now we have this whole mess.

I'm honestly glad i have a couple other titles to play while i wait for these updates to come in because cryodill its just a destro ult fest at the moment.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on December 22, 2016 2:38AM
    PS4 NA DC