The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eye of the Storm is beyond OP (maybe even broken) when used by an EMP.

• fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry I haven't read the whole thread and I don't PvP much in Cyrodiil, but only in IC and duels. With that out of the way, i want to point out to the OP that there ARE counters to this as a DK. First off, Corrosive Armor (or Magma Shell) completely mitigates the destro ulti. Furthermore a lot of people do not recognise Corrosive Armor and leave themselves open to attack while they think they have the upper hand, which they don't.

Secondly you mention the emp might use Immovability pots. Well, so can you. In addition I can only recommend switching from Rally (for those people that use it) to Forward Momentum, provided you can find healing elsewhere in your build. This will grant you 8 seconds snare (slowdown) immunity. Combine that with an Immovability + Speed pot and you can basically run away from anything. You can't be CCd, you can't be slowed, and you are faster than most. Re-reading your post, I'll readily concede this may not help in the confined spaces of a keep.

My PvP experience is mainly with stam DK. I can only guess how other classes might deal with this, but let me try:

(1) Blade Cloak. 20% AoE damage mitigation.
    (2) Bolstering Darkness (NB Ulti). 60% damage mitigation, so this can get an NB up to 80% mitigation with (1).
    (3) Shadow Image: Teleport away ... granted this takes a lot of foresight.
    (4) Gap close away.
    (5) Streak away.
    (6) Spam shields.
    (7) Spam Breath of Life.

I realise not all of these may be viable and apologise, if discussed before.
    Edited by fred4 on December 12, 2016 6:50PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Eye of the Storm is intended to be a pretty strong ability. That said, we are taking a look at adjusting the damage as part of our re-balance in the upcoming update.

so again the pvp'ers win

Yep, because before EotS PvE content was just impossibly difficult, right? Seriously, how weak is your PvE group that you need this to make it through?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell a "fix",broken in pvp and nerfed in pve incoming.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Eye of the Storm is intended to be a pretty strong ability. That said, we are taking a look at adjusting the damage as part of our re-balance in the upcoming update.

so again the pvp'ers win

Yep, because before EotS PvE content was just impossibly difficult, right? Seriously, how weak is your PvE group that you need this to make it through?

I do a lot of pvp, and dont really see the fuzz about having this ultimate as it is, and no I dont use it, im a dw/bow user, I think my deaths are like 1 out of 10 times only from this ultimate.

and I kill like 10 out of every 1 of my own deaths, you do the math

just learn to get out of it, instead of staying right in the middle, I see so many people staying inside and they deserve to die from it
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

so again the pvp'ers win

I do a lot of pvp, and dont really see the fuzz about having this ultimate as it is, and no I dont use it, im a dw/bow user, I think my deaths are like 1 out of 10 times only from this ultimate.

and I kill like 10 out of every 1 of my own deaths, you do the math

just learn to get out of it, instead of staying right in the middle, I see so many people staying inside and they deserve to die from it

That's the usual oversimplification. Just get out of it. It's good advice when there aren't 3-4 of them hitting simultaneously and where ever you run (assuming your feet aren't nailed to the floor by soft CCs) you're just standing in another Ulti.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so again the pvp'ers win

If you read the thread Instead of instantly reacting then you would know that a total damage nerf is not needed meerely a burst nerf.

When is this re-balance update? I'd like to know when i can resume playing ESO again because pvp is just terrible with all these procs sets, eots trains and root spamming dks/sorcs.

Sureshawt wrote: »
    EOTS got buff based on player feedback on PTS.

This is a perfect example of why ZoS should be very cautious when taking player input in terms of balance and really look at objective data before making these kinds of decisions.

Most players are inherently biased towards their class/playstyle etc. and not always what is best for the game.

It needed that buff for PvE. Not so much for PvP.

That buff has basically ruined pvp. It just had to be better then Meteor....

In pvp, Meteor is so counterable that the full damage potenail is never utalized.. but with EotS.... no comment. Im happy to see zos stating they will tweak it.

All that needs to be done to fix it is double duration and halve the damage per tick. It's still the same amount of overall dmg so will perform the same in pve but it doesn't have the insanely op burst that it currently has in pvp. Leave the fact that it is unblockable as it is one of the fee things that can reliably kill cancer tanks.

As you can see there I give a pretty good option to change things where everyone's precious pve dps won't be affected but it will fix the pvp aspect of the skill. @Artemiisia
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so again the pvp'ers win

If you read the thread Instead of instantly reacting then you would know that a total damage nerf is not needed meerely a burst nerf. [quote="asneakybanana;3593895"

Im reacting to what Gina from Zos is writing, since thats the law, not peoples opinions in the rest of the thread, its no secret that pvp'ers are the main reason for any skill changes in this game, since its those that whine/complain the most on these forums about skills, classes, races, really anything that gets the fotm op something. Its been like that since game released, and the funny part of it, if they "fix" this, another new thing pops up as the new fotm. There is no satisfying a pvp'er.
    Edited by Artemiisia on December 12, 2016 6:52PM
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so again the pvp'ers win

If you read the thread Instead of instantly reacting then you would know that a total damage nerf is not needed meerely a burst nerf. [quote="asneakybanana;3593895"

Im reacting to what Gina from Zos is writing, since thats the law, not peoples opinions in the rest of the thread, its no secret that pvp'ers are the main reason for any skill changes in this game, since its those that whine/complain the most on these forums about skills, classes, races, really anything that gets the fotm op something. Its been like that since game released, and the funny part of it, if they "fix" this, another new thing pops up as the new fotm. There is no satisfying a pvp'er.

Lol skills get changed for both pve and pvp. Why did templars get radiant destruction? Because they sucked in pve, why did blockade get buffed? Because people complained magic was getting out dps'd by stam, why did flurry get nerfed? Because people complained that stam was doing too much dps in pve, why did necrotic orbs get changed back in 1.3? Because people were abusing them for pve leaderboard scores. I can literally go on and on with tons of examples about skills getting changed for pve. The difference between pve and pvp though is that pvp players use far more skills than pve players do so there is a much wider spectrum of skills to be changed.

As for what Gina said she said nothing as to them gutting the skill or nerfing it she simply said they were looking at it so if you want to be a negative Nancy you can keep QQing and giving no suggestions or you can do something useful and come up with a change that would work for both pve and pvp players.

Also destro ult is broken in pve just as much as pvp. Cut 10 minutes off how long it takes a high end guild to do sanctum, so yea think about that.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just to hopefully get this passed on
    Maybe you should consider to make the ultimate blockable before you go ahead and nerf it.
    #MOREORBS
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When is this re-balance update? I'd like to know when i can resume playing ESO again because pvp is just terrible with all these procs sets, eots trains and root spamming dks/sorcs.

Sureshawt wrote: »
    EOTS got buff based on player feedback on PTS.

This is a perfect example of why ZoS should be very cautious when taking player input in terms of balance and really look at objective data before making these kinds of decisions.

Most players are inherently biased towards their class/playstyle etc. and not always what is best for the game.

It needed that buff for PvE. Not so much for PvP.

That buff has basically ruined pvp. It just had to be better then Meteor....

In pvp, Meteor is so counterable that the full damage potenail is never utalized.. but with EotS.... no comment. Im happy to see zos stating they will tweak it.

All that needs to be done to fix it is double duration and halve the damage per tick. It's still the same amount of overall dmg so will perform the same in pve but it doesn't have the insanely op burst that it currently has in pvp. Leave the fact that it is unblockable as it is one of the fee things that can reliably kill cancer tanks.

Ive been saying this ever since eots hit live. The pts damage model was perfect. People cried because it wasnt the 1v1 ultimate killer when it was designed for group encounters. Its just stupid now and prevents me from playing in groups and resort to ganking.

I agree about the unblockable aspect.
    PS4 NA DC
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big ultimate that hurts vampires a lot that the only solution to is to move out of its way?

Um ... use Mist Form? Works pretty well.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I take that back, eye of the storm morph needs a rework.
    #MOREORBS
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so again the pvp'ers win

Lol skills get changed for both pve and pvp. Why did templars get radiant destruction? Because they sucked in pve, why did blockade get buffed? Because people complained magic was getting out dps'd by stam, why did flurry get nerfed? Because people complained that stam was doing too much dps in pve, why did necrotic orbs get changed back in 1.3? Because people were abusing them for pve leaderboard scores. I can literally go on and on with tons of examples about skills getting changed for pve. The difference between pve and pvp though is that pvp players use far more skills than pve players do so there is a much wider spectrum of skills to be changed.

As for what Gina said she said nothing as to them gutting the skill or nerfing it she simply said they were looking at it so if you want to be a negative Nancy you can keep QQing and giving no suggestions or you can do something useful and come up with a change that would work for both pve and pvp players.

Also destro ult is broken in pve just as much as pvp. Cut 10 minutes off how long it takes a high end guild to do sanctum, so yea think about that.

thats the thing im not QQing about it, im fine with how it works now, its you whos QQing about it
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    I know that many people have complained about the destro Ult being op for some time now and it is a really strong Ult on most players but when it is used by the EMP it is stupidly OP. I am not sure how many campaigns currently have an EMP that is using the Eye of the Storm Ult but the Red Emp on Xbox EU does use it and it is pretty much game over for everyone else. Not only does the destro morph itself does a ton of damage but when it is paired with Proxy Det and Vicious Death you have no hope of ever holding any flags as long as the Emp is there. The Emp has way too much health, regens Ult to fast and can use an immovable pot to be immune to CC.. so in that 15 seconds of immunity the Emp alone can wipe out a very large group of attackers/defenders by himself. Most of this is do to the fact that the only real way to fight against the Eye of the Storm morph is to stay out of its path but that is so very hard to do in a keep / outpost where we have limited space.. we need more ways to be able to shut down Eye of the Storm users or else you will see nothing else but Emps running some sort of Eye of the Storm build and being pretty much God like!!

Anyways sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest as I feel it is just another nail in the coffin for PvP unless something is done to fix it. Please for the love of all that is good ZOS, when you create skills (especially AOE) try to think worse case scenario.. like what would happen if we create this extremely strong AOE Ult that can be very hard to avoid or deal with and give it to the most powerful person on the server (Emperor)? Thinking about this stuff ahead of time may lessen the pain and suffering most of us PvPers experience daily!!

well, (s)he is an emperor, what do you expect?
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, with so many people running around Cyrodiil with heavy armor cancer builds, coupled with cheesus beam and zerg spam this is what you choose to complain about?

There's alot wrong with the game but i've given up hope that zenimax has the ability to achieve any semblance of balance, the pattern of the last couple years should be painfully evident at this point. So while the majority of forum warriors go through their tireless loop of complaining and meta humping to garner some sort of artificial self esteem from the insignificant victories they weasel from mechanics, the rest of us will continue to go with the flow and enjoy the game for what it is = a game.

Edited by KundaliniHero on December 12, 2016 9:07PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    I know that many people have complained about the destro Ult being op for some time now and it is a really strong Ult on most players but when it is used by the EMP it is stupidly OP. I am not sure how many campaigns currently have an EMP that is using the Eye of the Storm Ult but the Red Emp on Xbox EU does use it and it is pretty much game over for everyone else. Not only does the destro morph itself does a ton of damage but when it is paired with Proxy Det and Vicious Death you have no hope of ever holding any flags as long as the Emp is there. The Emp has way too much health, regens Ult to fast and can use an immovable pot to be immune to CC.. so in that 15 seconds of immunity the Emp alone can wipe out a very large group of attackers/defenders by himself. Most of this is do to the fact that the only real way to fight against the Eye of the Storm morph is to stay out of its path but that is so very hard to do in a keep / outpost where we have limited space.. we need more ways to be able to shut down Eye of the Storm users or else you will see nothing else but Emps running some sort of Eye of the Storm build and being pretty much God like!!

Anyways sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest as I feel it is just another nail in the coffin for PvP unless something is done to fix it. Please for the love of all that is good ZOS, when you create skills (especially AOE) try to think worse case scenario.. like what would happen if we create this extremely strong AOE Ult that can be very hard to avoid or deal with and give it to the most powerful person on the server (Emperor)? Thinking about this stuff ahead of time may lessen the pain and suffering most of us PvPers experience daily!!

well, (s)he is an emperor, what do you expect?

Even if they were Emperor, it only escalated an on going issue. Without Emperor the ultimate was an issue. It first became an issue when pvp players complained that it wasnt as good as meteor. Nobody knew the ultimate was unblockable at that time. Nobody knew how good it would be in group play. There was no testing seriously done with the pts damage model for group play since everyone was more concerned about dueling. Given so many people complained that an AoE ultimate was trash in 1v1 zos buffed it, now it is a monster and stomping over all group play and arguably 1v1's aswell. This buff did not make group play or dueling better, it became another 1 button game changer to faceroll large groups of players like when proxi got revamped and VD was released. Even in duels its arguably overpowered and its ment for AoE situations.

Now there is a simple fix. Go back to the pts damage model. Doesnt change its pve impact but changes its pvp impact. The ultimate will still be the faceroll ability in group play but will at least be survivable if counter measures are used (barriers, soul siphons, quick cloaks, heals, movement) instead of the instagib no fly zone it creates currently when used it groups. It will be decent in 1v1s still but not at potent since its an aoe ultimate. This ultimate applies pressure not an instant death.

Before anyone yells at me for providing facts about there 1 button win ultimate, i still think proc sets and shuffle need to be addressed. They are issues. Heavy Armour is also an issue. 50% executes in my opinion are issues. No root immunity or gap closer immunity is an issue as well.

These things take time but hopefully we can endure the pain until it happens.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just come here to eat popcorn and lawl at omg eye of the storm so OP..... there is always going to be a ult, or class or skill that is OP. Just deal with it. So yeah there is no way to block it and such but my gawd when I use it I get gap spammed to prevent me from rolling that group. So yes they're ways to how shall I say it dodge it, and so forth. It's not a matter of L2P, it's a matter of adapt to the scenario.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is how zos should fix it. Make duration last half of what it is now and boost damage by 100%.

Sound familiar?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Meaning it will be completely useless when you're done with it.

Our stamina overlords demand their one button block counter to everything. You best make it happen.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still prefer 2 EOTS on me than 2 incap strikes one me, at least I can do something against EOTS...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EotS is perfectly fine and needed.
    What makes it broken is root spam, ridiculously slowing snares and gapclosers with sniper range. Because then you can't get out.
    This has been plagueing magicka builds since... ever! And now stamina players get a taste of that, too.

So, can we finally get to[SNIP] work, Master Wroebel, and implement root immunity, restore original snare strength and make gapclosers GAPclosers, not CHASMclosers that hit you from Aetherius?
    Thanks, sweeting!
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on December 21, 2016 4:27PM
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I still prefer 2 EOTS on me than 2 incap strikes one me, at least I can do something against EOTS...

Amen to this
    Buff Soft Caps
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can't we go one single patch without some garbage getting thrown in the mix. Currently it's EoTS which you're right is very OP even without emp.

They do it on purpose. They are professional game designers. As much as we like to assume it's a office full of idiots they do what they do for a reason. I think the reason for proxi, VD, and EoTS was reducing lag by ending large battles faster.

But these are just band aids. They need to fix the larger issues and then nerf all the OP crap so we can go back to when things were almost balanced. After they nerfed proxi things were close to being there. Then they added all the bs....
    Edited by a1i3nz on December 20, 2016 1:49AM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @asneakybanana

Imo, a better change would be reducing the duration to 3 seconds with the same damage and reducing the cost to 110 ultimate (3/7 of the current cost). This way it will still provide very high dps but using it will require more skill, as well as it allows for better counterplay. In group vs group fights it will reward good movement as you can render opposing storms useless by pulling back after they cast them.

Doubling the duration would be a very bad change imo. There is no way to avoid getting hit by a 14 second duration ultimate, so the best way to deal with it is just trying to tank through it, effectively making the game more brainless.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umm, I'm pretty sure that emporers are supposed to be that op... If they were not then what's the point of an emp push unless you haven't gotten the costume and dye before?
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    My only concern with destro ults is visibility. A high damage ability with slow loading or non-obvious visible effects would be annoying in PVE and is absolutely game-breaking in PVP.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Meh only one Emperor on xbox na scourge was op with it. In fact he needed it due to to the yellows zerging down the map with 3 pop bars while every one else was 1 bar or 2 at prime time. Hulk was savage to watch with it until a banana zerg of 80 heavy armor templars get on in the morning when no one else is on turn the entire map yellow.

I've seen the two yellow emps in scourge try to use the ulti, but honestly it is just too funny considering most bombers hit harder than either of them did/do including ones in their very own group (lol I know you hit harder ali3nz). Hulk would constantly have his ult up while the yellow emps would have to build theirs up after burning it on people they zerg down.
    Now if only the doc holiday would quit sleeping when he finally gets crowned both times.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    My only concern with destro ults is visibility. A high damage ability with slow loading or non-obvious visible effects would be annoying in PVE and is absolutely game-breaking in PVP.

1. This. It just needs both an acoustic marker (thunder) and a visual marker (whirlwind reaching from the player to the clouds above him) that tells people: Kill the guy!

2. Using capclosers should cause the AoE field to stay on its previous place or just cause it to follow the casting player with normal run speed.

I´m against weakening the skill itself, I just want to have a fair chance to counter it for those who can´t afford certain sets, or those who don´t want to be forced into certain playstyles.
    Edited by Thraben on December 21, 2016 12:34PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh only one Emperor on xbox na scourge was op with it. In fact he needed it due to to the yellows zerging down the map with 3 pop bars while every one else was 1 bar or 2 at prime time. Hulk was savage to watch with it until a banana zerg of 80 heavy armor templars get on in the morning when no one else is on turn the entire map yellow.

I've seen the two yellow emps in scourge try to use the ulti, but honestly it is just too funny considering most bombers hit harder than either of them did/do including ones in their very own group (lol I know you hit harder ali3nz). Hulk would constantly have his ult up while the yellow emps would have to build theirs up after burning it on people they zerg down.
    Now if only the doc holiday would quit sleeping when he finally gets crowned both times.

I noticed over the weekend we were able to take emp, hulk and his group did well and it was a great time. I passed out at like 4am. Woke up at 11 and yellow had emp for 3 hours, all I could do was shake my head. I've heard of this 2 zerg group of yellow turning the map in the early morning hours, glow glow does what glow glow does best....
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not even that bad if you're not in an enclosed space. If they want a nerf suggestion make it uncastable in areas where the whole animation can't fit. Setting it off in a hallway is mostly instant death. Dying to it in a field is your own fault or simply good play by your opponent sneaking up on you.

Personally I hate it because I die every time I use it by getting the Cyrodiil equivalent of beer muscles.

I'll stick with my handy blue beam of death.