Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What setup is the most troublesome in PvP atm ?

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    dantator wrote: »
    95% of my deaths as a magdk consist of EotS in my death recap. Usually my death recap has two EotS. At least they are buffing dragon blood so that we can actually survive it.

Don't jinx it!
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    "Troll King on a dodge rolling scrublade" lol what?
    I use Troll King on my Nightblade and I see nothing wrong with it.

There's nothing wrong with troll king, I use it on my stamblade too. But troll king with widow + viper guarantees you a proc-induced burst and awesome survivability. Ofc, even I do believe that it's way less widespread and cancerous than destro ulti or tremorscale, but I felt like I should include it nonetheless. It's the combination of procs and a set that gets you to full health in one dodge that is irritating af to fight.

To be honest here, I need things like troll king or vit pots on my medium armor to stand a chance in the current meta (Soul Strike hits medium armor really hard without much options to counter for example). No comment on the current gank builds which all run medium armor, that's totally disgusting and should be nerfed as fast as possible. I'm talking about normal medium armor builds (normal = no proc sets) which should get some love because there is no reason to not go heavy armor unless you want to gank.

I agree that troll king causes trouble (more on heavy armor than on medium in my opinion) but so do vit pots or shieldspamming with necropotence for example. Not starting to talk about the troubles which are caused by procsets, gankers and destro trains :|

Just switch to heavy armour. Medium armour really hasnt been beneficial anymore since DB and if they wanted to bring heavy armour back in line theyd have done so 2 updates ago. Sad, but true.

There's just so much crazy broken *** available in Cyrodiil at the moment that you're basically shooting yourself in the foot if youre not using it. A simple poll with limited options really doesn't do the current mess that is Cyrodiil any justice.
    Edited by Valencer on December 8, 2016 1:55PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    DHale wrote: »
    After update 13 you will be complaining just as much as now and you will die just as much as now. Potatoes will always be potatoes until they are no longer potatoes.

Kinda ironic coming from someone who has his complaints even listed in his signature

Ah... I just play my other 11 toons.... easy peezy lemon squeezy.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    Other
    Major Evasion.

Proc sets in general are boring and OP too.
    Ormesson Stamina NB 2H-Bow