Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What setup is the most troublesome in PvP atm ?

covenant_merchant
covenant_merchant
✭✭✭✭✭
Self explanatory title. What is the most cancerous combo?

Comment, discuss, raise awareness for cancer.
Edited by covenant_merchant on December 5, 2016 12:29PM

What setup is the most troublesome in PvP atm ? 150 votes

Tremorscale + black rose + viper
31%
KikazaruKilandrosrxw003b14_ESOssewallb14_ESOKasTaonnorEtanielIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOWillhelmBlackKagheiAshanneGothrenGilGaladleidaJohnfred24vortexman11Lord_HevEdziuAsgariEirella 47 votes
Velidreth / selene + viper
18%
SolarikenGilvothArmitasKnootewootmertustaFrozenAnimaltplink3r1PikkonMGasneakybananafelinith66TBoisValarMorghulis1896ApheriusYikoPanerossVan_0SAnkael07LagzSkyyAstanphaeus 28 votes
Troll King on a dodge rolling scrublade
0%
A whole bunch of angry storm clouds aka a medium scale group raid with destro ultis
24%
MorbashErock25TelelFrondalemanny254ShareeMagusKeriokoBashevKartalinMojomonkeymanIyasSallingtonNiclasFridholm Julesimrednecksonmelek-tausLeifEricksonGreenSoup2HoTRebornV3x 37 votes
Jesus beaming healbots with Malubeth
4%
a.ahanchiub17_ESOGhostbaneOwnSpliffoVildebillBlackfyre20ColoredScreams 7 votes
Blazing shield tanks, spreading light rays and disease
2%
leandro.800ub17_ESOCelas_DranacealaksikusAAbrigo 4 votes
Other
18%
ManoekinMojmirpjwb16_ESOIruil_ESORikumaruLava_CroftbronskiPublius_ScipioBuggeXsilky_softRagnaroek93Sanct16loki547sirstonGreenwood1900DerracoolermhJaronkingNBrookusIshammael 27 votes
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Depending on the situation, all of them I guess
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus beaming healbots with Malubeth
    All those options are inside the medium sized group with destro ults though.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A whole bunch of angry storm clouds aka a medium scale group raid with destro ultis
    I'd say maybe 2% of my deaths don't include at least 1 Eye of the Storm or at least 2 Viper's Sting entries.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of the above
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above.

People don´t see trollking + goldfood as a problem yet because it´s not killing them straightout.
    Less people are wearing malubeth because the other proccsets present better offensive potential.

I´d say everything mentioned here is in it´s own way problematic.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I love it and due in fact use it. Viper + Velidreth is so broken. RiP proc sets
    Edited by Paneross on December 5, 2016 1:54PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd say EotS because it makes medium/large scale to easy. Viper, Tremor/Seleane/Veldrith are for the most part only used in 1-3 player situations which does not impact how Cryodill is played very much. EotS however, with a couple coordinated players using it at the same time can be the deciding factor if a keep is defended or taken.

Don't get me wrong i think the monster sets are completely over-tuned but when it comes to large scale group play, none of the other ultimates matter anymore. Even a stamina build should be running Destro ult back bar instead of dawn-breaker.. its just that much better.
    PS4 NA DC
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I want to vote for all of them.
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could vote equally it would for both Viper/Vel and Eye of the Skill..
    Edited by Paneross on December 5, 2016 1:58PM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King on a dodge roll scrublade? You are telling me these solo 20k health 11k resist builds are causing that much trouble? I still haven't grasped why Troll King would be better than Velidreth or something, but maybe I'm missing something.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ez. Tankdpshealers..
    EU | PC
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King on a dodge roll scrublade? You are telling me these solo 20k health 11k resist builds are causing that much trouble? I still haven't grasped why Troll King would be better than Velidreth or something, but maybe I'm missing something.

Well, you don't need velidreth to kill someone. Widowmaker + viper do the trick. Having a pretty fotm stamblade reroll, I use viper + widowmaker with the snare poisons and shrouded daggers, and I find that velidreth or no velidreth, I'll kill ***. Troll King guarantees you way more survivability than an offensive undaunted set does, and being able to roll and heal to full in one go can be very very annoying.

Of course, this set isn't that popular yet, and we're not talking about the same PVP scale, but Troll King in combination with procs seems pretty cancerous to me.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On a Stam DK or even a Stam Sorc.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on December 5, 2016 2:43PM
    PC EU
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proc builds don't bother me so much. They are single target damage which is insignificant in large scale combat and all my builds at this point counter them fairly well in small scale combat - just need enough HP and mitigation to survive all their procs aligning on one attack and they just don't have the damage to finish because all their 5-set bonuses are wasted on procs. The snare on tremorscale is extremely difficult for non-templar magicka builds to deal with.

While it's entertaining watching the zergs get melted by small groups of Magicka bombers, I think those events have the largest impact on Cyrodiil, and the largest impact on the population. I used to love bomb groups in DAOC and it's cool that we finally have the same thing in this game again, but it's pretty clear that the player base can't handle it so I voted for their sensitive nature.

My only real annoyance with destro ult honestly is 1v1 situations with a NB who has been optimized for it. It's simply a death sentence if you're on a build who can't just heal through it (medium armor NB for example, even with lingering health pots), because they're not going to let you out of range.

It needs to do the damage that it does for costing so much ult, so my simple solution is to reduce ult cost and damage until it's in a good spot. I'd guess somewhere around 175 or 200 ult, with a proportionate decrease in damage.
    Edited by Kutsuu on December 5, 2016 4:56PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Paneross wrote: »
    If I could vote equally it would for both Viper/Vel and Eye of the Skill..

Well tbh if they just removed the ability to gapclose/teleport with eye of storm active the skill would be fine in my opinion.

However i don´t think it would stop the QQ about it. Just an hour ago i had 5 people gapclose onto me while i was standing in mines + wall of elements and had eye of flame active.
    They all evaporated.

You can change whatever skill and mechanic you want but in the end a developer can´t fix stupid.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tank. Killing them is so hard!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Worst part of this meta: crap heal on dragon Blood.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    I only dislike the snare on tremorscale, and destro ult 1v1 is really dumb in how you can't get away from it.

I don't mind the group meta for this patch though. It's refreshing in how movement is key, and drawn out battles between groups happen quite a bit regardless of how much damage you can do with destro ult. Meanwhile destro allows the smaller/medium groups to compete with the larger groups and zergs that form up by outplaying them. I don't think it's perfect at all, but I think if your group wipes this patch you have less excuses than recent patches.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why we have no option to choose more than 1 option in pool ZOS?

this tremor+blackorsa+ viper as 1st, 2nd the worst is:

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me. I'm the most cancerous build!

At least until something else becomes FoTM!
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have an issue with EotS if groups only bombed other groups with it. But when you have 6 scrubs that Xv1 you with EotS, it's really, really annoying.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    I wouldn't have an issue with EotS if groups only bombed other groups with it. But when you have 6 scrubs that Xv1 you with EotS, it's really, really annoying.

Yeah I don't understand this. The only reason I could see it being used against 1 person is if they are just a troll tank build.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    The most pathetic would be those running veli/selene, viper, hunt (or another proc set like red mountain). You are passing all of your dps out of skill and into chance. I created a stamblade with selene, viper, night mother. It gets a lot of kills even with the skills not maxed. But, for me its just not any fun. I dropped a grand overlord proctard in a 1v1 with purple weps and not bis proc armor. He was using viper, selene, and hunt.

The healplars and bs builds I push into a corner, negate and wipe them. With 5 people we wiped 7bs builds at once.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

When people that 1vx don't like being xv1'd

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20052-1370676418-4.gif
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    You forgot perma block Stam DK tanks!!! @aidenmoore :)
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of above
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How often do you bump into a player that offers you a fair and non cancerous fight lol?
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    all really
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically just Viper+X
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny that the destro ult is bringing back people that I haven't seen in game for eons and never hoped to see again.

All the cancer blobspam groups that think they are so good because they can stack up, and spam aoes and heals. The worst type of playstyle in PvP. Was great to see it go away when prox det was nerfed but now it's back in force with destro ult.