Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What setup is the most troublesome in PvP atm ?

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    The server
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Root and snare spam.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtb checkboxes instead of radio buttons
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    WHERE'S THE OPTION FOR INFERNAL GUARDIAN?
  • Awakatanka
    Awakatanka
    ✭✭
    Other
    All of them
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tremorscale + black rose + viper
    susmitds wrote: »
    WHERE'S THE OPTION FOR INFERNAL GUARDIAN?

Sorry, genuinely forgot it. It must be the magicka sorc bias :3
  • bronski
    bronski
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    viper + widow + veli
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Troll King on a dodge rolling scrublade" lol what?
    I use Troll King on my Nightblade and I see nothing wrong with it.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    The biggest problem in my opinion are all the buffs to defense (Vitality Pots, Dampen Magicka, Heavy Armor). Fights between good players did already take very long before all these buffs to defense.

I had most fun in Orsinium (not saying that the PvP was perfect in these days), with Thieves Guild it became worse with every update in my opinion.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's nothing wrong with troll king, I use it on my stamblade too. But troll king with widow + viper guarantees you a proc-induced burst and awesome survivability. Ofc, even I do believe that it's way less widespread and cancerous than destro ulti or tremorscale, but I felt like I should include it nonetheless. It's the combination of procs and a set that gets you to full health in one dodge that is irritating af to fight.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    kasa-obake wrote: »

There's nothing wrong with troll king, I use it on my stamblade too. But troll king with widow + viper guarantees you a proc-induced burst and awesome survivability. Ofc, even I do believe that it's way less widespread and cancerous than destro ulti or tremorscale, but I felt like I should include it nonetheless. It's the combination of procs and a set that gets you to full health in one dodge that is irritating af to fight.

To be honest here, I need things like troll king or vit pots on my medium armor to stand a chance in the current meta (Soul Strike hits medium armor really hard without much options to counter for example). No comment on the current gank builds which all run medium armor, that's totally disgusting and should be nerfed as fast as possible. I'm talking about normal medium armor builds (normal = no proc sets) which should get some love because there is no reason to not go heavy armor unless you want to gank.

I agree that troll king causes trouble (more on heavy armor than on medium in my opinion) but so do vit pots or shieldspamming with necropotence for example. Not starting to talk about the troubles which are caused by procsets, gankers and destro trains :|
    Edited by Ragnaroek93 on December 6, 2016 2:14PM
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭

To be honest here, I need things like troll king or vit pots on my medium armor to stand a chance in the current meta (Soul Strike hits medium armor really hard without much options to counter for example). No comment on the current gank builds which all run medium armor, that's totally disgusting and should be nerfed as fast as possible. I'm talking about normal medium armor builds (normal = no proc sets) which should get some love because there is no reason to not go heavy armor unless you want to gank.

I agree that troll king causes trouble (more on heavy armor than on medium in my opinion) but so do vit pots or shieldspamming with necropotence for example. Not starting to talk about the troubles which are caused by procsets, gankers and destro trains :|
    I agree with this, in medium it's hard to survive in open world with out it.

• KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper + set basically
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Worst part of this meta: crap heal on dragon Blood.

Agreed.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Its funny that the destro ult is bringing back people that I haven't seen in game for eons and never hoped to see again.

All the cancer blobspam groups that think they are so good because they can stack up, and spam aoes and heals. The worst type of playstyle in PvP. Was great to see it go away when prox det was nerfed but now it's back in force with destro ult.
    I noticed this too. Previous patch the AoE blob monkeys were almost all gone, but this patch they have returned in full force following the crown and spamming 3 skills. The size of the blobs has also considerably increased.

Edited by Lava_Croft on December 6, 2016 4:25PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole bunch of angry storm clouds aka a medium scale group raid with destro ultis
    This
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole bunch of angry storm clouds aka a medium scale group raid with destro ultis
    The issue I have with these things are when people seemingly spec to deal maximum damage with the ult. Just yesterday I had positioned myself behind an EP at bleakers, he had popped his EOTS and was fighting some other DC when he backed up a few stepps and dealth 20k damage to me in like 2 seconds or less (vamp sorc with 22k health and mostly light armor). This resulted in immediate headdesking and questioning of my skill as a player when I can get killed by someone who probably had no idea I was there before I have a good chance to react.

I sort of agree with the "outmaneuvering" sentiments that some people have with the medium groups, but how hard is it to outmaneuver when the maneuver is to wait around a corner, pop EOTS then steak through the zerg instantly killing everyone who isn't in heavy with 30k health?
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Batswarm mDK
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A NB using troll king is giving up Dark Stalker - which is a giant inconvenience. They're also giving up a 5-12k burst of damage from Velidreth or Selene, making them far less fearsome. Not to mention it's not healing to full. With troll king alone and no orgnum scales to buff it up, you're looking at ~3k health every 2 seconds when it procs.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velidreth / selene + viper

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20052-1370676418-4.gif

i feel sooo much this ^ when they take me out!
    i hate the proc sets.
    :(
    Edited by Gilvoth on December 7, 2016 11:40PM
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...I missed something. What is this troll king build everyone is talking about? The set itself looks lackluster at best.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After update 13 you will be complaining just as much as now and you will die just as much as now. Potatoes will always be potatoes until they are no longer potatoes.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    DHale wrote: »
    After update 13 you will be complaining just as much as now and you will die just as much as now. Potatoes will always be potatoes until they are no longer potatoes.

Kinda ironic coming from someone who has his complaints even listed in his signature
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Procs+poison in general
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not gambling or paying 45 : lol :
    20% base speed for high ping players.
    Streak moves you faster then speed cap.
    Khajiit has the best damage passive in the game, lol 12%. Insane.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60k health blazing shield templars stacked on each other to flip flags.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Dubzug

Shhhhh! Secret inside!
    I'm the one that gave everyone an insightful
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on December 8, 2016 1:56AM
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it's the destro ult. Eye of Potato is just stupid imo. Plus it turns my screen into a sideshow.

I don't mind the single target procs personally. It's kind of fun trying to evade someone's burst that you know will drop you if it connects.

With the burst like it is, the fight can change so quickly, and one wrong move can have you dead, or timing the right evasive technique can flip the battle in your favor.

I like the intensity of it all. I'll be sad to see the proc meta go.
  • dantator
    dantator
    ✭✭✭
    95% of my deaths as a magdk consist of EotS in my death recap. Usually my death recap has two EotS. At least they are buffing dragon blood so that we can actually survive it.
    +Divine Force+

+Divines+
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny that the destro ult is bringing back people that I haven't seen in game for eons and never hoped to see again.

All the cancer blobspam groups that think they are so good because they can stack up, and spam aoes and heals. The worst type of playstyle in PvP. Was great to see it go away when prox det was nerfed but now it's back in force with destro ult.

^This
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

I noticed this too. Previous patch the AoE blob monkeys were almost all gone, but this patch they have returned in full force following the crown and spamming 3 skills. The size of the blobs has also considerably increased.

Interesting that someone who runs in blobs is complaining about blobs returning to Cyro.