The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I've Joined the Dark Side

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »
    So @Sypher all medium, or did you mix in some heavy armor for the passives and protection?

All medium all divines.

:#

This one definitely has to keep their newer pups away from your videos then. At least until they can tell the difference between a solo build and a group build.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca says he gives the video a 9/10 and would give a 10 but you killed off DC players . He also called me a baby for crying about proc sets . He made me tell you or I get no Stuffing at dinner .

Roechacca is an old friend of mine. We go way back. He is honored. May Columba rest in peace.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... and still.. @Wrobel nowhere to be found... probably still stuck with his head in the sand somewhere... or maybe waiting on @ZOS_RichLambert's "other ideas" post like the rest of us (*)

(*) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3531561/#Comment_3531561

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's some pro ganking Sypher. However,

1. Casting Magelight should break stealth. What a stupid design.

2. Viper and Velidreth should be DOTs/debuffs. What a stupid design.

3. No gap closer should move at the same speed as a fired arrow. What a stupid design.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it now!!!

potato in video game language means a not so skilled player...proc for using proc sets - from that you get the mighty proctatoe...very good, very clever :p

one proc going off while being attacked seems okay - 2 or 3 in the space of 4 or 5 seconds (slight hyperbole) isn't very sporting...

a 20 second cool down on a players procs seems fair to me...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca says he gives the video a 9/10 and would give a 10 but you killed off DC players . He also called me a baby for crying about proc sets . He made me tell you or I get no Stuffing at dinner .

Roechacca is an old friend of mine. We go way back. He is honored. May Columba rest in peace.

:cry: Columba, forever in my heart.
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    50 more proc builds inc to Cyro now
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After recently returning from being gone for 9 months, it's great to see this play-style is still possible.

I do so love ganking and will be back at it as soon as I farm this darn gear I am missing.

Solid gankplay man, well done.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    3 things:

1) most important - Zergbad would have been so proud of you

2) please don't kill me

3) how do I learn animation canceling like that, holy ***

#fanboi

Animation canceling is easy. Just get a gaming mouse with programmable buttons, and assign each button to use ability + animation cancel.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was almost expecting to see me in that first fight. I remember chasing another NB through that village when you kindly reminded me my food had worn off with a 1 shot lol

good vid. I dont hate you for wearing proc sets, as a matter of fact I used you and other streamers as an example of people who will be good without the meta, but embrace it because it makes sense from a tactical point of view.

people want to be entertained. watching you 1 shot people is entertaining. no harm in embracing that dark side, even if i think the metas lame, none of us designed it.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    pcar944 wrote: »
    3 things:

1) most important - Zergbad would have been so proud of you

2) please don't kill me

3) how do I learn animation canceling like that, holy ***

#fanboi

Animation canceling is easy. Just get a gaming mouse with programmable buttons, and assign each button to use ability + animation cancel.

This is a terrible idea, don't do this.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched one of his videos.

The soundtrack was endless repetition of the lyrics, "She takes it in the ***, in the ***, she takes it in the ***.

That was enough for me.

Go on now, and be good at a computer game.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    That's some pro ganking Sypher. However,

1. Casting Magelight should break stealth. What a stupid design.

Pretty ironic how the anti-stealth tool is used mostly by stealthed gankers looking to empower their one shot combo, right?

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The soundtrack was endless repetition of the lyrics, "She takes it in the ***, in the ***, she takes it in the ***.

That was enough for me.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another silly proctato running fotm...
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nice
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I would love to be a snowflake, but when you are playing solo in this tank/proc meta, you either go big or spend half of your PVP time running back to the fight on your mount.

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to be a snowflake, but when you are playing solo in this tank/proc meta, you either go big or spend half of your PVP time running back to the fight on your mount.

At least you can run back to the fight with a bit of dignity
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel and ZOS execs deserve the hate, not the players.

Perhaps @ZOS_BrianWheeler can give us a crafted armor only campaign while ZOS takes its time addressing this mess?
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

excuses...
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher is still a great player and a handsome guy. I just dislike the proc-sets so much and I just cannot understand why anyone @Zos thought this was actually a good idea

"Hey guys, what if you just light attack and we have the armor fight for you and do damage instead and crit also and do more damage then weapon and class skills?"

Yeah great idea lol.

I do understand people using them and people killed by them also using them. It is very annoying you see you are killed by a light attack follow by Viper, red mountain, velidreth and that grothdar mask.

I do not run proc sets, but I do own velidreth, viper, red mountan, vicecenon or something, grotdhar. I just love my magblade to much and most of these sets are stamina and I think they are lame.

But it is tempting to switch to stamblade, load up and one shot people.

But then I look up a video of @KenaPKK and I think.... this guy does not need proc sets, plays magblade and killes hordes of enemies with just heavy attacks and strategic gameplay and I just stick to my magblade.

I just look forward to any balancing @Zos has in store. It might fix it, but it might as well ruin more of the game. I just wait and see.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    The_Duke wrote: »
    I find it hard to see anyone who makes videos with proc sets entertaining or relevant.

Anyone with Syphers skill should be looking past the cheese and create ways to counter the current meta of EZ mode.

Be a trailblazer, not a proctatoe.

That´s not possible. Proccsets with tooltip values exceeding the abilities proccing them have no realistic competition in a pvp environment where only burstdmg is relevant.

You can be the best swordsman in the world. If you only have a wooden stick and go up against a mediocre fencer with a real weapon you´re screwed.

Miyamoto Musashi would disagree with that last statement. And telel is pretty sure he knows a bit more about real sword fights than internet peoples.

That´s why i said fencer. A sport where often both opponents score hits and the winner is determined by who hit first (which is irrelevant in the case stated - you die anyway).

If one was to fight with a training weapon and one with a real one when both hit each other... Well.
    Also going up against an opponent with a training weapon leaves a way higher margin for error than - because making a mistake does not kill you.

Also making an example where someone uses a proper wooden club shaped to look like their prefered weapon and comparing that to a wooden stick is a little far fetched - wouldn´t you think so? I´d say ppl experienced in this topic might get somewhat upset if you said a bokken is just a wooden stick (stick being a term i used specifically because anything heavy enough to be used as a proper blunt weapon is ofc dangerous).

But please go on trying to lecture people about your swordfighting knowledge by putting things out of context :)
    That makes you look like a knowedgeable person.
    Edited by Derra on November 25, 2016 8:25AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

excuses...

I assume you spend most of your PVP time running a unique non fotm build playing mostly solo and outnumbered.

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

excuses...

I assume you spend most of your PVP time running a unique non fotm build playing mostly solo and outnumbered.

How did you guess that?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

excuses...

Im happy you brought this video out because i can now finally find farm groups for viper now that all randoms will want to play this.

Plus it's going to be nice and free ap when someone tries to gank me by spamming SA because they still don't know how to ani cancel. Going to enjoy 1 hitting the gankers.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That was enough for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! Thread won!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was enough for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! Thread won!

That gave me a good chuckle also xD
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    ... and still.. @Wrobel nowhere to be found... probably still stuck with his head in the sand somewhere... or maybe waiting on @ZOS_RichLambert's "other ideas" post like the rest of us (*)

(*) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3531561/#Comment_3531561

I bet he fell into a coma when tried to read book about pvp balance.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Assuming he can actually read a book

#SHOTSFIRED
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Assuming he can actually read a book

#SHOTSFIRED

You guys are to mean @Wrobel. Now he will imbalance things on purpose.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."