The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I've Joined the Dark Side

Sypher
Sypher
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That last clip was impressive stuff!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did not join the Dark side... you finally left it and found the Light. B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 things:

1) most important - Zergbad would have been so proud of you

2) please don't kill me

3) how do I learn animation canceling like that, holy ***

#fanboi
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it 4 seconds in till I was bored .
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

must be hard having the attention span of a squirrel
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like watching SRIBES gameplay but without the funny edits.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great video :)

I know a lot of the top players whom are really tuned in to what's going on while they're playing do it - but, how in the world are you able to focus with all those numbers and stuff on your screen?

does all that info really help?

I'm guessing any type of "immersion" isn't really a thing?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

I know a lot of the top players whom are really tuned in to what's going on while they're playing do it - but, how in the world are you able to focus with all those numbers and stuff on your screen?

I consider all that third program feedback training wheels. I only have an option turned on to show my crit damage. But some people rely heavily on the prompts....it just gives me a headache.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Not fair. I'm looking at a squirrel outside my window now who's managed to find a way to get seeds out of a "squirrel-proof" bird feeder. :p
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bow , vipers , magelight . What's to pay attention to ? Did you find a new way to Procatato ?
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭

Bow , vipers , magelight . What's to pay attention to ? Did you find a new way to Procatato ?

I just looked that up, fuuuuuuuuuu
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it hard to see anyone who makes videos with proc sets entertaining or relevant.

Anyone with Syphers skill should be looking past the cheese and create ways to counter the current meta of EZ mode.

Be a trailblazer, not a proctatoe.

The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Duke wrote: »
    I find it hard to see anyone who makes videos with proc sets entertaining or relevant.

Anyone with Syphers skill should be looking past the cheese and create ways to counter the current meta of EZ mode.

That´s not possible. Proccsets with tooltip values exceeding the abilities proccing them have no realistic competition in a pvp environment where only burstdmg is relevant.

You can be the best swordsman in the world. If you only have a wooden stick and go up against a mediocre fencer with a real weapon you´re screwed.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »

I just looked that up, fuuuuuuuuuu

Oh man...I hate it when stuff flys right over my head :'(...I looked it up too, and I still don't get it?

ignorance is still bliss - right???
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

That´s not possible. Proccsets with tooltip values exceeding the abilities proccing them have no realistic competition in a pvp environment where only burstdmg is relevant.

You can be the best swordsman in the world. If you only have a wooden stick and go up against a mediocre fencer with a real weapon you´re screwed.

This.
    God_flakes wrote: »
    geonsocal wrote: »

I consider all that third program feedback training wheels. I only have an option turned on to show my crit damage. But some people rely heavily on the prompts....it just gives me a headache.

Training wheels? LOL.

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You do realize that if there was a thing to counter the current meta of EZ mode then that thing (if it existed) would be the meta. Cycle repeats itself. This is what PvP is, it is what was served to us by ZOS.

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you watched his stream at all you'd know how long it took him to finally say screw it and put on what people have been using against him

people been using these sets for a while now

heck there are mag users rocking viper and stam users with destroy ultimate for crying out loud

sorcs with 30k+ health, sorcs with 12k shields ...
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video Sypher!
    Edited by loki547 on November 24, 2016 8:55PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cheap. I don't care what you think of the gear or skills being used, less than 10% of the PvP base can do half the things in this video. Why don't you upload something so we can mock you and diminish your accomplishments?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's cheap. I don't care what you think of the gear or skills being used, less than 10% of the PvP base can do half the things in this video. Why don't you upload something so we can mock you and diminish your accomplishments?

I won't mock his build. I'll mock that he is still just an elf! Happy thanksgiving Sypher!!!!!!!!!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because I'm firmly against using broken sets . Go ahead mock me . It won't make me put on a armor set that's busted and then brag I can 1 Vs X in it . Besides , Sypher knew what people's opinions would be when posted joining the dark side . He saw the free candy sign on the van and got in the back anyways . I've said plenty of nice things to Sypher in the past but I am just not entertained watching the broken bow viper in action . He knew what this was when he posted .
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong.

There is no counter to the current meta of cheese. Well maybe one - run in a 40-man zerg.

Solo play has been royally screwed in One Tamriel. It has never been this easy to click one button (puncture, incap, eye of the storm, jesus beam, bow ult/soul assault, snare spam on those who can't negate it, etc) and kill anyone running solo.

Those notorious great solo players either need to run cheese themselves to not get slaughtered by half-decent players or earn 10K AP an hour.... or just stop PvPing. All has to do with the "casual-friendly" direction of ESO/developer incompetence.
    Edited by Vaoh on November 24, 2016 10:11PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Miyamoto Musashi would disagree with that last statement. And telel is pretty sure he knows a bit more about real sword fights than internet peoples.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Miyamoto Musashi would disagree with that last statement. And telel is pretty sure he knows a bit more about real sword fights than internet peoples.

That's right he got bored and started beating samurai up with an oar lol .
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

You do realize that if there was a thing to counter the current meta of EZ mode then that thing (if it existed) would be the meta. Cycle repeats itself. This is what PvP is, it is what was served to us by ZOS.

The choice is yours.....You can be a part of the solution or contribute to the problem. While I understand that Zos is responsible for the current state of PVP, but someone with your influence in the game, succumbing to the dumbing down of PVP speaks volumes.

Id rather spend the time finding a counter than playing 1 buttton roulette with the rest of the Proctatoes.

Live with Honor, die with Honor.

The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @Sypher all medium, or did you mix in some heavy armor for the passives and protection?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So @Sypher all medium, or did you mix in some heavy armor for the passives and protection?

All medium all divines.

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Smiff gives this 2 thumbs up. Welcome to the dark side bruh.
    Smiff
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because I'm firmly against using broken sets . Go ahead mock me . It won't make me put on a armor set that's busted and then brag I can 1 Vs X in it . Besides , Sypher knew what people's opinions would be when posted joining the dark side . He saw the free candy sign on the van and got in the back anyways . I've said plenty of nice things to Sypher in the past but I am just not entertained watching the broken bow viper in action . He knew what this was when he posted .

The highlighted made me lol irl. But I have faith in the men and women of law enforcement in TX. I am sure they will find Sypher safe. hopefully....
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 24, 2016 10:48PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca says he gives the video a 9/10 and would give a 10 but you killed off DC players . He also called me a baby for crying about proc sets . He made me tell you or I get no Stuffing at dinner .