Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No ESO PS4 Pro Reviews?

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    RouDeR wrote: »
    I just tested ESO how it works on 1080p TV on my PS pro ,
    Graphical improvements are NOT noticeable , however I noticed a lot more fps stability in large cyro battles than my regular ps4 , so for me the upgrade is worth the value , cant say about the 4k output tho , I hope the fps there will be stable aswell.

You're only going to see so much detail on a 1080p set, and that's depending on whether or not they downsampled. They might not have from the sound of it, in which case clarity won't be improved, and you won't notice those other flourishes.

4K ESO is another beast entirely, and I'm very happy with the results.
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    RouDeR wrote: »
    I just tested ESO how it works on 1080p TV on my PS pro ,
    Graphical improvements are NOT noticeable , however I noticed a lot more fps stability in large cyro battles than my regular ps4 , so for me the upgrade is worth the value , cant say about the 4k output tho , I hope the fps there will be stable aswell.

You're only going to see so much detail on a 1080p set, and that's depending on whether or not they downsampled. They might not have from the sound of it, in which case clarity won't be improved, and you won't notice those other flourishes.

4K ESO is another beast entirely, and I'm very happy with the results.

I'm sorry but that is the entire problem. There is no reason the 1080 version should only look how it does currently on the pro. I'm fairly well knowledgeable when it comes to pc hardware and how it effects games. The hardware found in the ps4 from what we have been told and shown, should handle ESO at 1080 with MUCH more graphical fidelity than it currently does.

It sucks.