The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyrim Special Edition with an ESO code

KimoBitz
KimoBitz
✭✭✭
Hey guys,So I just bought skyrim and guess what I opened the game's cover and baaam an ESO code for the duvahkiin costume and an exclusive mount I loooove bethesda

Here is the imgur links for all of the photos including the game and the eso bonus:
http://i.imgur.com/iy3Uw1X.jpg
[25/10, 9:53 p.m.] V II V II: http://i.imgur.com/hWj4GtC.jpg
[25/10, 9:54 p.m.] V II V II: http://i.imgur.com/ik8Y6M9.jpg
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey nice, thanks for letting us know ! :-)

• KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Hey nice, thanks for letting us know ! :-)

No problem buddy :)
  • That Darn Argonian
    Ooh, what's the mount? Is it unique or one of the ones in the crown store?
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Show us a picture or it didn't happen :grin:
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, what's the mount? Is it unique or one of the ones in the crown store?
    Show us a picture or it didn't happen :grin:

I second both of these posts...
    what was the mount? and post a pic yo.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the mount? :o
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    In response to this maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can anwser this:
    If you have the legendary edition of Skyrim already do you those bonuses as well?
    CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where exactly did you buy your copy? Because every site/store I've looked up doesn't mention anything about ESO, most have their own exclusive item attached, and considering you say it's an exclusive mount I reckon it'd be mentioned.

Very skeptical about this, if it's a mount that's already been in the game that's hardly exclusive.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In response to this maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can anwser this:
    If you have the legendary edition of Skyrim already do you those bonuses as well?

Indeed, I would like to know this as well. I already have the whole anthology of all TES games in their legendary/game of the year edition...
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duvahkiin costume ? somehow I'm calling BS

First time hearing about said costume

It was removed a while ago. The name is "Dragon Warrior Costume". I have it, bought it for my Nord but ended up going a different route with her and I never use it now.

22908cf2770cb22bb8fdb96a29bf6ab9.jpg

(If you are being funny because OP misspelled Dovahkiin, it flew right over my head, sorry)
    Edited by Abeille on October 25, 2016 12:46PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    duvahkiin costume ? somehow I'm calling BS

First time hearing about said costume

It was removed a while ago. The name is "Dragon Warrior Costume". I have it, bought it for my Nord but ended up going a different route with her and I never use it now.

22908cf2770cb22bb8fdb96a29bf6ab9.jpg

Ahh, that's why I don't remember it, wasn't interested in buying it lol
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In which country is the game available right now? I thought it will be released on Friday.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not as if some retailers don't ship games early. There's been a host of high profile releases that some people have gotten a week or 2 early. Uncharted 4 being the most recent example of a high profile release being sent and received well before the official release.
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    PROOF PLEASE
  • DahliaNight
    DahliaNight
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get some in-sight on this I just pre-ordered Skyrim SE or is this a troll post?

Wait they aren't selling new/old copies of Skyrim especially with SE around the corner and the SE hasn't even shipped out yet. So this is a troll post, I got a little excited at the mention of an exclusive mount
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really doubt this - the release date is the 28th, in 3 days - the only persons, who have a pre-view copy are those, who are writing reviews or making reviews on youtube and none of them has mentioned anything about a bonus coming with it, not for Skyrim and not for ESO.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Skyrim remastered a global release i.e friday or the normal tuesday (US), Friday (UK)?
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Skyrim remastered a global release i.e friday or the normal tuesday (US), Friday (UK)?

Well, I got it from steam and it will automatically download on the 28th, afaik. This is what steam has posted about it:
    With Skyrim Special Edition releasing next week, watch the new gameplay trailer

For anyone that owns the main game and all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn), you will receive Skyrim Special Edition separately in your Steam Library at no additional cost.

Eligible Skyrim purchasers include:
    Anyone that owns Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam.
    Anyone that owns Skyrim and all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn) on Steam.
    To ensure eligibility, you must own all Skyrim content on Steam on or before October 28th.

Please note that if you do not complete your Skyrim + all DLC bundle until October 28th, your free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition may take up to 36 hours to apply to your account.

Skyrim Special Edition will be available for purchase at its global release time of 12am UTC on Friday, October 28. Region-specific unlock times include:
    5pm Pacific Time (October 27)
    8pm Eastern Time (October 27)
    1am British Summer Time (October 28)
    ]2am Central European Summer Time (October 28)
    11am Australian Eastern Time Zone (October 28)
    1pm New Zealand Time (October 28th)
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    it was LOCKED but then unlocked

any words from @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

It was locked only because the title was all in caps, it seems.

I still want to know which mount we are talking about here.

If the datamining is correct, which it seems to be since the Dragon Warrior Costume came with the code, then the mount would be the Gray Yokudan Charger, which was previously available on the Crown Store between March 2015 - May 2015. Here's a link to the datamining thread on Reddit (LINK).
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »
    it was LOCKED but then unlocked

any words from @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

It was locked only because the title was all in caps, it seems.

I still want to know which mount we are talking about here.

If the datamining is correct, which it seems to be since the Dragon Warrior Costume came with the code, then the mount would be the Gray Yokudan Charger, which was previously available on the Crown Store between March 2015 - May 2015. Here's a link to the datamining thread on Reddit (LINK).

Fiddlesticks! It is literally the only thing that I regret passing on xD
    I didn't have a character that would ride it before, but now I think it would be great for my Redguard. Oh well, not buying the game again for it.

Meet my characters:

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be more concerned that Skyrim Special Edition is getting front and center stage for the largest consumer shopping and spending time of the year...Thansgiving and Christmas Holiday and ESO and it's DLC are pushed to the back of the stage..ESO won't get another DLC till Jan

Skyrim will be ESO biggest competitor on console and don't kid yourself it is a competition...Bethesda would like nothing more then outsell ZOS big time...all departments in any good business compete...even divisions inside Microsoft are fiercely competitive with one another to the point not liking each other they are so competitive..

.successful departments get pay raises, better benefits, more vacation, better scheduling, etc...it is a competition I assure you despite any claims otherwise...it's an unspoken competition that anyone who has worked or interned at any Fortune 500 company for period of time comes to learn well.

There is enough mods and more mods to come to give players years of stuff to do...Google Endreal...those are the kinds of mods ESO will be competing with in the not so distant future....Skyrim becomes the single player game that never end and gives ESO dissatisfied customers(the majority of the 30 million Skyrim buys that don't and won't play ESO, and a large vocal minority of ESO current players) the TES experience they have craved since 2011.

I'm curious to see how things shape up. I know I'll be busy with Skyrim for awhile I'll probably get back into modding again...will be able to do a lot I think.

The market is going to speak in a very loud voice and that voice will be "we want another single player game not an mmo" and when this Special Edition sells 20-30 million copies...it's gonna be pretty hard for them to ignore...there was so much potential for ESO but ZOS made too many mistakes and while I feel they have and are doing a lot to correct them and would with more time, if Skyrim is the hit I think it will be, they may not get that time...plans change and they will invest where they can make the most money...it's the way of the world sadly....I can easily see this breaking sales records...it may sell more then fallout 4 and if that's not the market speaking I don't know what is

We will just have to wait and see
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be more concerned that Skyrim Special Edition is getting front and center stage for the largest consumer shopping and spending time of the year...Thansgiving and Christmas Holiday and ESO and it's DLC are pushed to the back of the stage..ESO won't get another DLC till Jan

Skyrim will be ESO biggest competitor on console and don't kid yourself it is a competition...Bethesda would like nothing more then outsell ZOS big time...all departments in any good business compete...even divisions inside Microsoft are fiercely competitive with one another to the point not liking each other they are so competitive..

.successful departments get pay raises, better benefits, more vacation, better scheduling, etc...it is a competition I assure you despite any claims otherwise...it's an unspoken competition that anyone who has worked or interned at any Fortune 500 company for period of time comes to learn well.

There is enough mods and more mods to come to give players years of stuff to do...Google Endreal...those are the kinds of mods ESO will be competing with in the not so distant future....Skyrim becomes the single player game that never end and gives ESO dissatisfied customers(the majority of the 30 million Skyrim buys that don't and won't play ESO, and a large vocal minority of ESO current players) the TES experience they have craved since 2011.

I'm curious to see how things shape up. I know I'll be busy with Skyrim for awhile I'll probably get back into modding again...will be able to do a lot I think.

The market is going to speak in a very loud voice and that voice will be "we want another single player game not an mmo" and when this Special Edition sells 20-30 million copies...it's gonna be pretty hard for them to ignore...there was so much potential for ESO but ZOS made too many mistakes and while I feel they have and are doing a lot to correct them and would with more time, if Skyrim is the hit I think it will be, they may not get that time...plans change and they will invest where they can make the most money...it's the way of the world sadly....I can easily see this breaking sales records...it may sell more then fallout 4 and if that's not the market speaking I don't know what is

We will just have to wait and see

They've already confirmed there will be another TES game but that it's far off due to tech. It's not been said whether it's single player or multiplayer. The sales of any of those games mentioned doesn't beg the reason to release something that isn't very polished and next level.

I'd rather have a new TES with much improved experiences and features even if that means 2019
    The only odd thing is that your post reads as if Zenimax and Bethesda are competing with one another....unless something has changed recently, when one wins they both win technically speaking on profitability.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 25, 2016 4:04PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    I really doubt this - the release date is the 28th, in 3 days - the only persons, who have a pre-view copy are those, who are writing reviews or making reviews on youtube and none of them has mentioned anything about a bonus coming with it, not for Skyrim and not for ESO.

Links for the pics are above
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. People are so negative! Thank you for the share OP. Glad to know I can possibly get the nord costume I missed out on.
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. People are so negative! Thank you for the share OP. Glad to know I can possibly get the nord costume I missed out on.

No problem m8 anytime:)
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    So he got it 3 days early and has a mount that he cant be bothered to actually share with us?

Yeah. Im calling BS. If this was true hed be all too excited to rub the mount in our faces.

Links for the pics are above at first I didnt know how to post pictures on the forums
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bhaha everyone calling him a troll and like he owes it to people to show proof. The fact ZoS closed and then reopened this thread should have been all the proof people needed. I clicked after they reopened it.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anybody gets one of these codes and doesn't want it, shoot me a message on here. I'd be happy to trade you something for it.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they aren't exclusive as I have the costume and mount already.. Oh well. Was hoping it was something new...
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhhhhhh I really like the horse!!!!! Gaaaaah I wonder how long it will be included because I was going to wait.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar