Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What's the state of Pvp in your opinion?

• Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love PVP! It is frustrating, and the lag is hell some nights, the load screens are long and the times you get kicked are numerous!

But if I didn't love it I wouldn't come back every night! Or I cling to the small hope that tonight it will be great!!
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't really PvP'ed since the proc sets ruled Cyrodill. From time to time I try but my recap always shows the same procs. Then I logout. Currently my PvP is in battlefield 1.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Procs and Trollplars overshadowing what has been an increase in performance.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Procs and Trollplars overshadowing what has been an increase in performance.
    Plot twist: performance increase is due to players quitting cuz of all the proctating.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorcs are great in PvP, and have great survivability too. Are you using shields? PvP also takes a lot of practice to get good.

Actually my two bar are:

Main bar - prismatic flame staff precise with cloudy damage health poison 9 (I am not able to end the Malestrom arena yet)

Crystal fragment
    Crushing shock
    Flame clench
    mages' wrath
    Lightining Flood
    Energy overload

Second bar - Resto staff

Restraining prison
    Healing ward
    Hardened ward
    Streak
    Daedric Minefield
    Suppression field

Tryxus wrote: »
    Yesterday I decided to give a try to it with my full build Magika Sorc (5 julianos gold, 2 Nerien, 3 willpower) and I found it NOT FUNNY.

Julianos really isn't a good set for PvP, due to the fact that most ppl prefer to use Impenetrable gear which counters the Spell Crit bonuses Julianos gives. I would personally go for more sustain, like Lich or Seducer, and mix that with a strong set like Necropotence

For a Sorc, Illambris is definitely the best monster helm out there. Nerien'eth is kinda bad in PvP since most ppl will just dodge roll out of the crystals the moment they see the red circle underneath them. Other good monster sets are Valkyn Skoria or Infernal Guardian.

I will definetevely look for Ilambris set but I am not sure of switching Julianos for Seducer or Lich since my already low damage would fall to peak. I have not many problems with mana sustain since I am using magicka recover drinks.
    My stats are:

Max magicka 33k spell damage: 1778
    Health 11.7 k Spell crit: 44.2
    Stamina 9.5 k Magika recover: 2594 (buffed)

It's tough because experience is by far the most important factor and ZoS balance policy is highly questionable - they allow a lot of bad skills, gear, and buffs to persist in the game which makes it very hard for new PvPers to know what will get them killed instantly in PvP.

from your set-up here:
    • Julianos is a pure PVE DPS set. Yes I know gold gear is expensive. Purple gear is not and is practically the same performance (except weapons). Kragernac's Hope is much more well rounded PvP set, go for that instead
    • Most monster sets are poor performers against humans with a pulse. Nerieneth takes too long for it's damage to proc, I will move away from it. Valkyn is a great DPS set, but only worth it if you can get 3 dots or so up on an enemy (curse, poison/fire enchantment, lightning form).
    • Many skills in the game are inefficient to run against players:
    • Flame clench is way too expensive, does little damage, and can waste a CC (because you'd rather have a crystal frag porc CC an opponent as a follow up killing blow is much easier from that high damaging skill).
    • My templar's passive healing is higher that your lightning flood's damage. That's even assuming I stand inside of it rather than walk out.
    • Energy Overload adds a bonus to heavy Overload attacking that won;t kill anything because it's not a strong morph. You want the morph that at least returns magicka.
    • A lot of sorcs use restraining prison. I can think of just one time in my PvP experience that I ever died due to that ability. It's just a random CC that you can't control that I will break. If you feel you must have this ability, put it on your Overload bar so you cast it on yourself when you travel as gank protection or when you absolutely think you will need it.
    • Magicka drinks is an absolute no-no. 16.7K health and 9.5K stamina in Cyrodiil = get Rekt. You are a sorc, magicka benefits everything you do. You need a stam pool to cc break/dodge more than once (as noted in your OP), even you now need health because of proc sets and shield duration nerf. I highly recommend purple food. As a side note, drinks need buff.
    • A good experienced player can get away with 1400 magicka regen. Newer players should have around 2000. 2500 is overkill and hurts your spell damage, which is too low.
    • Velocious Curse is a good ability to run because it hits dodge rollers, it can't be blocked, and helps set up a burst (which is the only way to kill good players). It should be on your attack bar.
    • You need major sorcery.
    Options
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing a mag sorc in the current state of the game is one of the harder classes to play right now. They are very strong but not everyone can play them well.

I would suggest join a guild or make a new character in a non vet campaign. Get some experience than come back to your mag sorc.

Trying to run with 5 people or so will help you out. Don't go out solo as people that are solid 1vX people will wreck you every time.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1czapd.jpg
    Options
  • ChildOfLight
    ChildOfLight
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who attended (or will attend) the thread. I found your opinions on the pvp state and on character's build very constructive.

• Julianos is a pure PVE DPS set. Yes I know gold gear is expensive. Purple gear is not and is practically the same performance (except weapons). Kragernac's Hope is much more well rounded PvP set, go for that instead
    • Most monster sets are poor performers against humans with a pulse. Nerieneth takes too long for it's damage to proc, I will move away from it. Valkyn is a great DPS set, but only worth it if you can get 3 dots or so up on an enemy (curse, poison/fire enchantment, lightning form).
    • Flame clench is way too expensive, does little damage, and can waste a CC (because you'd rather have a crystal frag porc CC an opponent as a follow up killing blow is much easier from that high damaging skill).
    • My templar's passive healing is higher that your lightning flood's damage. That's even assuming I stand inside of it rather than walk out.
    • Energy Overload adds a bonus to heavy Overload attacking that won;t kill anything because it's not a strong morph. You want the morph that at least returns magicka.
    • A lot of sorcs use restraining prison. I can think of just one time in my PvP experience that I ever died due to that ability. It's just a random CC that you can't control that I will break. If you feel you must have this ability, put it on your Overload bar so you cast it on yourself when you travel as gank protection or when you absolutely think you will need it.
    • Magicka drinks is an absolute no-no. 16.7K health and 9.5K stamina in Cyrodiil = get Rekt. You are a sorc, magicka benefits everything you do. You need a stam pool to cc break/dodge more than once (as noted in your OP), even you now need health because of proc sets and shield duration nerf. I highly recommend purple food. As a side note, drinks need buff.
    • A good experienced player can get away with 1400 magicka regen. Newer players should have around 2000. 2500 is overkill and hurts your spell damage, which is too low.
    • Velocious Curse is a good ability to run because it hits dodge rollers, it can't be blocked, and helps set up a burst (which is the only way to kill good players). It should be on your attack bar.
    JaJaLuka wrote: »

Those stats are very low. If I were you I'd take the advice of the previous player too, seducer is far better in PvP than Julianos. With full seducer and 3x Willpower (with spell power enchanting) and one piece of Kena you should be sitting at about 2.4k spell damage.
    A good trick on mag sorc at the moment is to go 5 piece heavy, 1 light, 1 medium. Slot elemental drain and boundless storm, those two together mean that you have tons of resistance plus every time you zap the melee guys you get magic back due to elemental drain. Try not to block anything that you don't absolutely have to, instead rely on your shields (move hardened ward to your main bar so you don't have to swap bars constantly), what this will do is save your stamina for breaking stuns/knockdowns etc. Use the CC cooldown as your stamina regen time, drink a potion (tri pots preferably during this stage of the fight), and be offensive here. You have to push him/her back or they'll just keep pushing you until you make a mistake and die. PvP at the moment is all about the burst, so you also need to think about timing your skills so they inflict as much damage as they can in a very short time. Basically before your opponent can get a heal off.
    The last thing to consider is that you should expect to die during your first month or two if you're new to PvP. Take it on board and ask yourself why it happened, if you get frustrated walk away for a while. The guy you were fighting would have probably killed you no matter what class he was playing, that's simply because he was reading you better than you were him due to experience.

What do you think about using 3 - 1 - 1 (medium legs and heavy chest) Kragernac's Hope in combination with another 5 pieces jewerly set like the Spinner's Garment's one? (Battlecage seems viable too but is heavy) This way I will renunce to monster sets, having, in return, two 5pieces bonus.
    Is this a good idea?

In this case, what destruction staff and restoration one do I need? ( in absence of Malestrom ones)

Otherwise I could use the destruction staff of the Spinner's Garment's set, being able to use 1 piece of Kena

One last thing: Divines or Impenetrable?
    Edited by ChildOfLight on October 26, 2016 10:59AM
    PC EU

Ross Campano - Imperial Dragonknight - Tanks and steals stuff from barrels
    Options
  • gangrel206
    First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who attended (or will attend) the thread. I found your opinions on the pvp state and on character's build very constructive.

What do you think about using 3 - 1 - 1 (medium legs and heavy chest) Kragernac's Hope in combination with another 5 pieces jewerly set like the Spinner's Garment's one? (Battlecage seems viable too but is heavy) This way I will renunce to monster sets, having, in return, two 5pieces bonus.
    Is this a good idea?

In this case, what destruction staff and restoration one do I need? ( in absence of Malestrom ones)

Otherwise I could use the destruction staff of the Spinner's Garment's set, being able to use 1 piece of Kena

I run infused on chest, pants and helmet and divines on the other pieces, but you need to keep two shields up or else you will die very fast.
    I run light build because of the light armor passives, or else will be even harder to kill someone.

-Atronach boon

Other builds options (all light armor):

5x seducer (4x armor, 1x weapon)
    5x spinner (3x jew with spell dmg enchant +2 pieces)
    1x Kena helm or other monster that gives max magicka with 1 pc

or

5x lich (desto + DW/SB to proc 5 piece bonus)
    5x spinner (3x jew with spell dmg enchant +2 pieces)
    2x Monster helm (infernal guardian, engine guardian or kena)

-Atronach boon
    -Sharpened weapons
    -Always with two shields up and a source of major sorcery, can be entropy or power surge
    -Will take time and experience to learn how to balance defense and offense, in order to properly keep your shields up and build your burst in the right moment

But again, it's a hard build to play... I started with my dps NB using pve gear (wanna unlock caltrops) and almost gave up, them i started playing with a tanky magicka templar build and got the hang of it, then went back to my NB (with pvp build) and only after i started playing with my sorc...

Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The state of pvp is fun. When it is not lagging. Also wished large groups of people would quit chasing down one player and then tea bagging them like you are cool. It's always the person who tea bagged you never did any damage to you. Quite a conundrum. Yes have played since PC release. Used to play the not cool toons but now stam sorc.... thanks Fengrush.
    Edited by DHale on October 26, 2016 2:22PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Those stats are very low. If I were you I'd take the advice of the previous player too, seducer is far better in PvP than Julianos. With full seducer and 3x Willpower (with spell power enchanting) and one piece of Kena you should be sitting at about 2.4k spell damage.
    A good trick on mag sorc at the moment is to go 5 piece heavy, 1 light, 1 medium. Slot elemental drain and boundless storm, those two together mean that you have tons of resistance plus every time you zap the melee guys you get magic back due to elemental drain. Try not to block anything that you don't absolutely have to, instead rely on your shields (move hardened ward to your main bar so you don't have to swap bars constantly), what this will do is save your stamina for breaking stuns/knockdowns etc. Use the CC cooldown as your stamina regen time, drink a potion (tri pots preferably during this stage of the fight), and be offensive here. You have to push him/her back or they'll just keep pushing you until you make a mistake and die. PvP at the moment is all about the burst, so you also need to think about timing your skills so they inflict as much damage as they can in a very short time. Basically before your opponent can get a heal off.
    The last thing to consider is that you should expect to die during your first month or two if you're new to PvP. Take it on board and ask yourself why it happened, if you get frustrated walk away for a while. The guy you were fighting would have probably killed you no matter what class he was playing, that's simply because he was reading you better than you were him due to experience.

Is this a good idea?

You usually want to go with one sustain set and one damage. So Kags and Lich. Or Seducer and Spinner. Otherwise you're screwed on mana during any large fight.

Another possibility is two DPS sets like Kags and Spinner with the atro mundus and the Witch brew drink.

For PVE:
    Infused on the large pieces.
    Divines on the small

For PVP:
    Infused on large
    Impen on small, impen CP or you're going to get one shot with shields down.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a good idea?

That setup is something that can certainly work, though you will need to fiddle around with mundas stones and spell regen glyphs to get the magica recovery you need.

If you have a Spinner's Destruction staff in a decent trait (that means sharpened, precise if you are willing to settle), then that's the way to go because 1 piece Kena is win. You'd like to get a Spinner's resto staff to in that case: bet you can buy one even with a decent trait (defending isnt too bad for backbar) since it's an open world drop.

I like impen on sorcs, although a lot of sorcs say divines is good because your shields prevent crits.

Maybe. But every single time you die, let alone lost health, your resistances were attacked rather than your shields.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invest in more stamima regen? Im stamina and i have 1500 magicka regen.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP is fun. yeah there's a lot of proccing going on. but ya'll hating on the wrong people.

ZOS was getting pressure to introduce new and exciting sets to the game. theyve set this expectation rat race for themselves and they are introducing new sets and motifs at a water hose rapid pace. But what you arent understanding is that the PLAYER BASE kept putting pressure on them to do that.

General consensus is that people are happy and excited about the new sets.

PVP today is NOT PVP from 2 years ago. get over it and adapt. @Rylana ive been playing since early access. me and my guild are STILL around. one of the oldest of old guard guilds around. sorry we arent full time pvp - tell me how many of those kinds of guilds last. oh wait, they DONT.

but no one is pointing the finger at @Alcast and @FENGRUSH who constantly spew out their @Deltia inspired "PLAY THIS META IF YOU WANNA BE LEET" build videos and threads. Like seriously. how do you think these CHEESE builds are becoming public and wide spread knowledge? because any keyboard jockey who can click a subscribe button are being force feed by these pretentious elitists.

you have yourselves to blame for what PVP in ESO is. adapt and sleep i nthe bed you made, or make way for the real men who can actually hack it in this day and age.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    PVP is fun. yeah there's a lot of proccing going on. but ya'll hating on the wrong people.

ZOS was getting pressure to introduce new and exciting sets to the game. theyve set this expectation rat race for themselves and they are introducing new sets and motifs at a water hose rapid pace. But what you arent understanding is that the PLAYER BASE kept putting pressure on them to do that.

PVP today is NOT PVP from 2 years ago. get over it and adapt. @Rylana ive been playing since early access. me and my guild are STILL around. one of the oldest of old guard guilds around. sorry we arent full time pvp - tell me how many of those kinds of guilds last. oh wait, they DONT.

but no one is pointing the finger at @Alcast and @FENGRUSH who constantly spew out their @Deltia inspired "PLAY THIS META IF YOU WANNA BE LEET" build videos and threads. Like seriously. how do you think these CHEESE builds are becoming public and wide spread knowledge? because any keyboard jockey who can click a subscribe button are being force feed by these pretentious elitists.

you have yourselves to blame for what PVP in ESO is. adapt and sleep i nthe bed you made, or make way for the real men who can actually hack it in this day and age.
    Thanks buddy, your repackaged L2P message is truly inspirational. You got me, we as players have totally forced Wrobel's hand by making thread after thread over the past year demanding Wrobel add sets to the game that play the game for us!

I agree with you 110%! People love the procs and the forums are full of countless "I'm a proctato and proud!" threads.

Everything is Fengrush and Alcast's fault, no one would ever have thought to stack procs if they hadn't revealed these top secret leet theory crafted builds. Sadly, they will never be as skilled as Deltia.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Were PvPers really ever clamoring for sets that do lots of damage for them? When did the demand for RnG in PvP start, because I missed it?
    Edited by Sandman929 on November 3, 2016 4:14PM
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Were PvPers really ever clamoring for sets that do lots of damage for them? When did the demand for RnG in PvP start, because I missed it?
    #NerfSorc was actually a euphemism for "give me RNG procs" all along.
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Thanks buddy, your repackaged L2P message is truly inspirational. You got me, we as players have totally forced Wrobel's hand by making thread after thread over the past year demanding Wrobel add sets to the game that play the game for us!

I agree with you 110%! People love the procs and the forums are full of countless "I'm a proctato and proud!" threads.

Everything is Fengrush and Alcast's fault, no one would ever have thought to stack procs if they hadn't revealed these top secret leet theory crafted builds. Sadly, they will never be as skilled as Deltia.

if you think those three individuals have nothing to do with the rampant and widespread use of those kinds of builds, youre delusional.

Wrobel didnt PERSONALLY add those sets man. there is a whole design team involved. Wrobel isnt THAT high in the chain. like seriously. if youre going to tactic respond with sarcasm and half truth, gtfo
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all im saying is a i pvp'd last night on haderus and had a good time. so did my guildies. like, you guys wanna get on this forum and cry when you need to man up and get in cyrodiil.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all im saying is a i pvp'd last night on haderus and had a good time. so did my guildies. like, you guys wanna get on this forum and cry when you need to man up and get in cyrodiil.

I'm in Cyrodiil all the time, yet somehow my innate manliness doesn't prevent me from recognizing and discussing problems with the game.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not pvp anymore, not player vs player, its procc vs procc now, wich is cancerous and boring af.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate players using these free damage sets. Why would they not use them? This is a game, after all, and voluntarily opting for under-performing setups doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm sticking with magicka for now because while I don't hate the players, I do hate the sets. They're cheap, and they're detrimental to any player looking for honest competition in a game.
    I'm also not wild about the inflated egos running rampant with their new found "skills" that almost always involve an armor set doing 60-70% of their damage for them.

When I die to an interesting build, I'm impressed. Killing with proc sets isn't a display of PvP skill or build ingenuity.

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

if you think those three individuals have nothing to do with the rampant and widespread use of those kinds of builds, youre delusional.

Wrobel didnt PERSONALLY add those sets man. there is a whole design team involved. Wrobel isnt THAT high in the chain. like seriously. if youre going to tactic respond with sarcasm and half truth, gtfo
    If you think that PvPers hadn't already theory crafted Potatoscales + Black Rose + Vipertato the moment one stamriel announced all sets dropping in all gear slots, then you've already reached stage 4 potato.

Wrobel as combat and itemization lead has the final say over what sets get added to the game and how they are made available, that is about as literal as you can get with his job description.

I'll "gtfo" as soon as you present an actually properly reasoned post supported with fact that isn't full of fallacies and personal bias.
    You're cute, I like how you attempt to equate concern over the deteriorating state of pvp with "unmanliness". Guess I just have lost my man card, woe is me, whatever shall I do?
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

LOL
    Are you here to apologize for the way people fashion accessorize in ESO?
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH is responsible for the dramatic increase of orc sorcs on DC faction.
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a ton of fun playing PvP and dueling despite Wrobel's attempts to thwart me.

The damage proc sets are out of control - they should all behave like Storm Fist or Neri'eneth if they are going to deal huge damage. Seriously, the combat designers for this game are some of the worst in the industry, I just don't get it.

There are some skills too that need adjustment - lots of terrible mechanics that need reworking and a few that are grossly over-performing, but it's hard to be too concerned about that when there is a Viper/Tremortard at every turn.
    Options
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FENGRUSH is responsible for the dramatic increase of orc sorcs on DC faction.

^
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
    Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible, tbh. Time-to-kill is too low again. Be it proc sets in solo/small scale (granted viper may be OP in general but all the others are only so strong because their bursts are so frightening) or group pvp where a few destro ults are so impactful that everything else becomes secondary. feels kinda similar to 1.6, imho. battle spirit 2.0 might be needed, but i hope they come up with something better this time.

I'd really love to have long TTK + much harder sustain + even better (more resources back, even more damage, more secondary effects), BUT IN EXCHANGE AGAIN BASHABLE, heavy attacks.

I don't buy any of that 1.5 praise but TG + DB were really good in general (IC was decent, too), sadly just with a litte too few viable builds and some classes / archetypes that had it really hard. Personally, I was even very content with SotH.

I find "Balance" fairly good right now (still far from perfect ofc, but imho all 8 class+stam/mag combinations can be absolutely viable for some role), but that doen't help the fact that PvP is just much less fun with people melting so fast again (even if you're winning all your fights, it is less fun than that was in previous patches).
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP got wrobeled
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options