Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hollowjack Style Material availability?

• drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart players are stocking up as much as possible. I'm particularly fond of the event and the rush to stockpile.

In a month, 6 months, a years time, these items may be worth a decent price for still having these to offer people.

Of course, you realize this event will come back next year...with the same motifs and the same style materials. Yes in 6 months those that weren't around for this event and have a burning desire to have this style will pay through the nose...in a years time they will be farming amber stone again!
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The book prices will go up eventually... maybe by Jan. The economy is a bit weird on PS4 so itll actually probably have a decent price in a few months. As for the marbles... yeah theres not going to be an issue there. Unless you are literally just crafting dozens of pieces of this stuff to sell (does anyone do that with anything other than nirn on occasion?) then I dont see how you will burn through the 100+ youll get just doing the open 100 skulls achievement. I like the limited nature of this one, it gives it a special feel to it. That said Ive got almost 2 more full sets of the motifs (aside the full one I learned personally) so Im going to bet that anyone for the next 6 months that wants this style is going to be getting it with little effort.

I agree. The Hallowjack motifs are trivial at this point. I had completed the entire meta-achievement and got every single item within two days of the event beginning. Now, at this point, I have 8 characters with all the motifs...some aren't even crafters...including all the recipes. I have got the meta-achievement on 2 toons and am working on my 3rd. I suspect by the end of the event I should have leveled a toon from 1 to 50 and gotten the meta-achievement on 3 toons (300 skulls opened, yielding me approximately 600 marbles).
    Edited by drakhan2002_ESO on October 20, 2016 5:31PM
  • dead_goon
    dead_goon
    ✭✭
    I have well over 400 amber marble just by playing the event...
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All my character ( 6 character ) have the Full motif achievement now .
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There not going to run out, I currently have like 400 and haven't made one piece of armor yet, and I'm not going to make 400 hallowjack pieces...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There not going to run out, I currently have like 400 and haven't made one piece of armor yet, and I'm not going to make 400 hallowjack pieces...

^This.^

I've got over 200 style stones from the plunder skulls ... will not be making 20+ full sets of Hollowjack any time soon. Might craft on occasional staff, however. B)

z3nk2J7.png