The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should Dueling in Cities be a Crime

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but boys will be boys.
    Oh, it should definitely be a crime!

That's a classic, the cardinals guard being after the illegally duelling musketeers... well, in this case, it would be the city guard being after the illegally duelling player characters, but the principle remains the same...

And of course, being arrested or any other guard interference should void the duel, with an extra achievement for winning a "illegal duel" within city limits... meaning you'd have to manage to evade the guard lomng enough to slap down your opponent, which may or may not be that easy, depending on where you go... but it'd be fun to see people figure out that one!
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    It shouldn't be a crime, it just should be impossible.
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe....
    It is alright out of doors, but in buildings or covered areas ( like Elden Root ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe....
    Chose maybe because I can see how it would break other players immersion in the game.

However I will admit that for me its simply become background noise now, it happens so often that ive just bassically blanked it out. Ive also set duels to auto-cancel as well so its not like im going to get nagged by anyone for a duel.

Sure its annoying but passable i guess.

Just depends on what you want from the game I guess.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Origin
    Origin
    ✭✭✭
    What is your response to people deliberately dueling in inappropriate areas like the banking and crafting areas in your towns and cities?

OK, the question is valid, but your options for the answer are not good. Why is there a reference to the subscription here?
    I wanted to answer, but not with these options. Sorry. :p
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've Canceled my Suscription
    Duelling killed this game for good. Anywhere you go, even middle fight on some daily WB, some ********* asks for duel and with the button been the same as synergy activation doesn't take a lot to be annoyed as *******

Let alone the place (AD) is full of blues and reds, killing completely the atmosphere of the game.

ZOS managed to kill the game with the last patch. Bye. (already gave my stuff).

Edited by p_tsakirisb16_ESO on October 8, 2016 1:44PM
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps there should have been another voting option, 'I've told everyone I've cancelled but I really haven't and am still sticking around. I just wanted to say it because it's my passive aggressive nature. Did I get some attention?' :)
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'll wait to see if it dies down before I cancel my subscription.
    I can't help but agree that they've really hurt immersion. I can ignore races of the other factions around as they could have been raised/adopted, that happens. But the duelling in cities? It's awful. It feels like WoW in the worst possible ways. WoW was never about immersion, it was about numbers, grind, and the hardcore raiders. I worry that Zenimax is pulling a Champions Online and chasing a demographic that doesn't want them, sacrificing a humongous demographic that does in the process.

Very silly. It doomed Champions Online. It doomed Battleborn. Will it doom ESO? Probably, unless they do something quick sharpish.
  • Slylok
    Slylok
    ✭✭✭
    The guards should break it up if seen or make towns / cities a no duel zone. Take a few steps outside town and duel as to not bother others.
    AuldWolf wrote: »
    I can't help but agree that they've really hurt immersion. I can ignore races of the other factions around as they could have been raised/adopted, that happens. But the duelling in cities? It's awful. It feels like WoW in the worst possible ways. WoW was never about immersion, it was about numbers, grind, and the hardcore raiders.

The last I played WoW years ago you couldnt duel inside of towns or cities. You had to go outside. I remember the popular spot at the time was outside of Ironforge. So no it doesnt feel like WoW at all unless you are trying to make up something in an attempt to insult the game.

Edited by Slylok on October 8, 2016 3:06PM
    Youtube ESO First Person Gameplay - http://tinyurl.com/o6evusk

Twitter - SlylokYoutube

Google+ - Slylok
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really great way for a toxic, small part of a community to chase off everyone else though by being obnoxious. And yeah, they're going to be more loud, passive-aggressive, and nasty about it, they're that kind of PvPer. I'm sure not all PvPers agree, though. It's just not fun for a lot of people. Even if we could just graphically disable duellers so we couldn't see the players or their effects, that'd be great too. Flip an option, then any two people engaging in a duel just fade out as though they're logging off.

One thing to consider and it might be a reason why people avoid public delves and group content, too. There are autistic people out there with hypersensitivity (photosensitivity is relevant, here), and there are people with epilepsy. They and their team might avoid things which are too much, just by being decent people. But with duels, you're now forcing these people who cannot help their illness to endure this sort of thing. Just to appeal to a small demographic.

Really, if this stays, I'm gone. Make it a crime, give it a bounty, make it invisible, do whatever you need to do. But you're going to lose a lot of good people if you don't. Just to appease the kinds of obnoxious people who don't know better than to duel in towns. And how tiny is that minority going to be, ZOS, compared to the numbers you'd lose?

It's ridiculous. It's really ridiculous. This is just... it's Champions Online all over again. And we try to warn them, every time... We really do. Don't do this, you'll end up a ghost town. Don't appeal to the toxic minorities. And what do they do? Appeal to the toxic minorities and end up a ghost town. The only reason I even bother to post is because I'm passionate about this game. I've spent loads of money on it for myself and my partner, we're both roleplayers. I loved this game. But if PvP duels are going to be doing things like interrupting RP events and such, just because people are immature and can't control themselves, and ZOS won't step in to make sure they don't have the option to troll like this? I'm gone. I bet a lot of other people will leave, too.

You're going to see a substantial drop-off of subscribers with One Tamriel, ZOS. This is why.

I really thought ZOS were better than this.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a arena entirely made for the purposes of dueling. Yet people decide to duel in banks or other things and needlessly lag the allready clogged instances.

People can suck it the *** up. But I didn't have a subscription to cancle in protest.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 8, 2016 3:24PM
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    why this should be a crime? all in duel was accepted this fight, this is not a murder, no ambush etc.Do you heard about duel long ago? this was as a crime? I dont think so

Duelling - for the most part in a lot of countries - was illegal and a crime
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a fun spin on the Justice System. I don't mind the dueling in cities as much as I thought I would. Once it calms down it shouldn't be laggy.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've Canceled my Suscription
    Origin wrote: »
    What is your response to people deliberately dueling in inappropriate areas like the banking and crafting areas in your towns and cities?

OK, the question is valid, but your options for the answer are not good. Why is there a reference to the subscription here?
    I wanted to answer, but not with these options. Sorry. :p

Obviously they were good enough for the people who have voted. Sorry I didn't have the option for your special flower. For the record, I canceled my subscription to send a financial message to ZOS. Fix this or lose income. It's really just that simple.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on October 10, 2016 10:41AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Tactical32
    Tactical32
    ✭✭✭
    It's annoying at first but eh. I see no harm in a little bit of fisty-cuffs in the cities. Also, why the hell would dueling affect you that much that you'd cancel your sub over it. It's just two people having fun and testing their builds while people look on watching a good match. This stuff has been happening in PvP for a while now in locations that are unlikely to get noticed.

Um, maybe because it's not just "Two" people engaging in fistiecuffs! It's 10 or more people in the Eldenroot Banking and crafting area spamming Meteor, Aedric Shards, Pulsar and any other magic spam of death that you can think of while people are trying to peacefully search guild stores, do their banking and crafting writs.

So basically, it's exactly the same as before but now people are casting on each other instead of just spamming animations.

All this is is a perfect example of people with a bigger desire to complain than actually play the game.

Don't even @ me, I realize you're mad, but don't @ me. Truth stings a bit sometimes.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to the dueling arena today to look at it. It's an awesome area! Yet, it was completely and utterly empty.
    Why aren't people using it?

They've provided an excellent, and even immersive area for people to fight in, and yet folks insist on pissing off people in the banks, stores and at crafting stations by dueling there.
    I wish they would go to that arena, I would go and watch some fights there, get into the spirit of them, and I'm sure others would too. Why waste a perfectly cool area by just throwing down in the bank or a shop?
    EU / NA / PC
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    I went to the dueling arena today to look at it. It's an awesome area! Yet, it was completely and utterly empty.
    Why aren't people using it?

They've provided an excellent, and even immersive area for people to fight in, and yet folks insist on pissing off people in the banks, stores and at crafting stations by dueling there.
    I wish they would go to that arena, I would go and watch some fights there, get into the spirit of them, and I'm sure others would too. Why waste a perfectly cool area by just throwing down in the bank or a shop?

I visited the arena too. It looks really nice. If they want people to use it for anything but planned events they need to add some quality of life elements to it. There needs to be a wayshrine right at the entrance. There needs to be a banker with access to our guild stores and banks. These are the two most basic things players would need for this to be the new hangout. The reason you see dueling at the wayshrines and undaunted enclave etc... Isn't because griefing. But because it is convienient.
    Edited by Luigi_Vampa on October 10, 2016 11:43AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    Please remove it from Towns
    Only allow it outside of City limits
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A banker would be a good idea. I noticed it has a merchant right now, but not much else. A wayshrine or some way to respawn in the area would also be far more convenient than having to make the death run from the nearest.
    I like the sounds of planned events too. Being able to make bets would be fun, but I don't know how they would work that.

Also, I had a laugh seeing the Undying Fan. And all the creatures wandering around, like the Werewolf and the Minotaur retired champion lol.
    A shame that it's just sitting there :disappointed:

I don't have issues with people fighting outside in towns, though I wish they'd sneak off to like.. a back alley or something where we could gather to watch. Like hiding from the guards. But usually people who want to fight one another don't care too much about immersion or anything like that I suppose.
    I just find it incredibly annoying and distracting in banks, stores and at crafting stations.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    A banker would be a good idea. I noticed it has a merchant right now, but not much else. A wayshrine or some way to respawn in the area would also be far more convenient than having to make the death run from the nearest.
    I like the sounds of planned events too. Being able to make bets would be fun, but I don't know how they would work that.

Also, I had a laugh seeing the Undying Fan. And all the creatures wandering around, like the Werewolf and the Minotaur retired champion lol.
    A shame that it's just sitting there :disappointed:

I don't have issues with people fighting outside in towns, though I wish they'd sneak off to like.. a back alley or something where we could gather to watch. Like hiding from the guards. But usually people who want to fight one another don't care too much about immersion or anything like that I suppose.
    I just find it incredibly annoying and distracting in banks, stores and at crafting stations.

You get a free rez when you die so no need for a death run, but having a wayshrine near the arena would make it convienent to enter and exit the place, port to dungeons etc... There is a reason people stand around wayshrines.

What I see people attributing to malice, I see as just being ignorance, or maybe indifference. If I get a duel request, I duel that person. I don't worry about where I'm at and look at my surroundings to make sure no one will be upset. I also don't want to decline the duel, whisper the person about changing locations and making a big deal out of what would be one fight. Duels happen in cities not because duelers hate PvE players, but because that is where people are. It really is as simple as that.)
    PC/EU DC
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be funny if and quite entertaining to have guards come and break up duels in cities at the least.

Plus promote some people to look for secret areas and form fight clubs
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    LaiTash wrote: »
    Should PvP activities result in a PvE response? Lol. Don't think so.
    This is my new favorite quote am use this.

Average dueller IQ seems low.

Should pvp activities in a pve area, that are interfering with pve'rs ability to pve result in a pve response?
    As mentioned before pve activities (cyrodiil questers) in pvp (cyrodiil) result in pvp response (gankers/ trolls) so why should it be any different the other way round?

We didn't ask for dueling in your precious cities. It was ZoS's lazy solution. Now thanks to all the complaining, instead of getting a proper arena / dueling ring we are likely going to see another lazy solution from ZoS.

PvP'ers get one damn update in so long (don't say IC) and (based on this poll) 50% of people are too concerned about flashing lights getting in the way of their crafting to realise the people around them are playing the damn game. Go craft somewhere else if people playing together bothers you, you don't need to be around others to craft.

YOU HAVE A PROPER DUELING RING! It's Called Hammer Death Arena and it's in Storm Haven! Go find it!

For realz? What type of obscure ass place is that? Exactly the type of thing only PvE'ers would know about.

Completed Caldwell's gold and can't see it on my map and googling "ESO Hammer Death Arena" only brings up another thread complaining about duelers and 100 vma guides.

It's a new place they added specifically for the new Dueling! You have to discover it the same way you have to discover everything again in Craglorn. There's no addon that shows where it is yet. I found it simply by porting to the way shrine near it when doing guild invites. It's not that hard to find!

Okay everyone, instead of dueling lets go find this super secret location, then we can duel.

You want us out of towns yet you don't even post a screenshot? Or even rough directions? *slow claps*

What? You need me to hold your hand? What a baby! I told you the zone it's in! I told you it was close enough to a way shrine that it pops up on your map when you get to the shrine! You want me to chew your food for you too?

No need to be condescending as many of your replies to the posts from others have been.

If one starts a discussion they should expect some colorful responses. Answering in kind devolves the topic and makes it more a *** for tat. It seems more like you want everyone to agree with you rather than have a discussion about the topic.
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    LaiTash wrote: »
    Should PvP activities result in a PvE response? Lol. Don't think so.
    This is my new favorite quote am use this.

Average dueller IQ seems low.

Should pvp activities in a pve area, that are interfering with pve'rs ability to pve result in a pve response?
    As mentioned before pve activities (cyrodiil questers) in pvp (cyrodiil) result in pvp response (gankers/ trolls) so why should it be any different the other way round?

We didn't ask for dueling in your precious cities. It was ZoS's lazy solution. Now thanks to all the complaining, instead of getting a proper arena / dueling ring we are likely going to see another lazy solution from ZoS.

PvP'ers get one damn update in so long (don't say IC) and (based on this poll) 50% of people are too concerned about flashing lights getting in the way of their crafting to realise the people around them are playing the damn game. Go craft somewhere else if people playing together bothers you, you don't need to be around others to craft.

YOU HAVE A PROPER DUELING RING! It's Called Hammer Death Arena and it's in Storm Haven! Go find it!

For realz? What type of obscure ass place is that? Exactly the type of thing only PvE'ers would know about.

Completed Caldwell's gold and can't see it on my map and googling "ESO Hammer Death Arena" only brings up another thread complaining about duelers and 100 vma guides.

It's a new place they added specifically for the new Dueling! You have to discover it the same way you have to discover everything again in Craglorn. There's no addon that shows where it is yet. I found it simply by porting to the way shrine near it when doing guild invites. It's not that hard to find!

Okay everyone, instead of dueling lets go find this super secret location, then we can duel.

You want us out of towns yet you don't even post a screenshot? Or even rough directions? *slow claps*

What? You need me to hold your hand? What a baby! I told you the zone it's in! I told you it was close enough to a way shrine that it pops up on your map when you get to the shrine! You want me to chew your food for you too?

You are a RUDE person.

The point Taylor is making is that the wayshrine is literally 1-2 minutes ride to get to the arena after porting. Why am I going to run to go duel when I can just duel near the wayshrine? If you stop flapping your ego and your little dungeon titles to fully think about what's being said you probably would have got the point. Great job cancelling your subscription like a little carebear, we get it, dueling in towns is destroying your precious immersion.

And stop using exclamation points, it makes you sound like a strung out druggie with broken immersion.
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    100% against dueling in cities, it makes it hard to get to the NPC's sometime with all the spell and ability spam going on. I have noticed it also makes loading of NPC's slow if multiple people are dueling and you ride up. Places like Grahtwood are already crowded at peak times and I don't think it would be that bad if someone who waned to duel had to walk slightly outside the city to do so.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    No but dueling should be out of the cities anyway
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed it also makes loading of NPC's slow if multiple people are dueling and you ride up.
    You've noticed that too? That was my latest complaint. I worry duelling will do real harm to the community. The thing is is that I genuinely believe that there is a good side to PvP and those PvPers wouldn't want to duel in towns. They understand that they'd cause lag, ruin immersion, and destroy RP events. They'd invite someone outside of town for a duel, as opposed to just spamming duelling requests around (I've mentioned elsewhere that I disabled the auto-decline system while crafting just to test the other day, and I got nine invites in one minute).

The thing is is that the people duelling in towns aren't those good people. To me, in my opinion, it comes across more as trolling by people who want to be disruptive. They'll specifically target wayshrines, banks, crafting plazas, and roleplayers to duel around them. I've seen this happening. These aren't the kind of people who go to PvP in Cyrodiil and wouldn't ruin anyone else's fun. These aren't the people who understand that PvP shouldn't be forced on those who don't want it. Like I said, there are good PvPers out there who get this and I respect them, I always have. They can be well-mannered, lovely people.

Those duelling in towns aren't exactly those well-mannered, lovely people.

Aside from people who just want to cause disruptions, would duelling outside of towns really be so bad? ZOS could just implement a system where a duel can be accepted, but both parties need to move outside of a town area before it's properly initiated. They could also teleport the duellers away to an instanced arena. And if it absolutely has to come to it, just give everyone an option to turn duels off visually so as soon as a duel begins, those players fade out of existence (as if they were logging off) and can't be seen by anyone with that option until their duel is finished. The lattermost is a humane option that should work for everyone, can't we at least have that?

(Edited.)

I've been talking about this with my partner, who's even better at ethics than I am. If a person didn't want to be forced to watch duels didn't want to, they could toggle on the 'Hide Duellers' option, then they wouldn't be forced to spectate whilst crafting or roleplaying. They could toggle this option on/off whenever they want. It's just the most incredibly humane solution. It doesn't stop duellers from duelling, nor does it stop roleplayers from roleplaying. It removes the disruption, but only for the person who doesn't want the disruption. It's a purely subjective thing that happens on the person's end who doesn't want to spectate.

And therein we have a system for everyone. Just a little Hide Duellers on/off option in the options, similar to hiding helmets. If you don't want duels in cities, you don't have to. In fact, you could even provide API calls for this functionality. You could have an Addon which enables duelling visually outside of town, but hides it in town. It'd be amazing. Can we have that?
    Edited by AuldWolf on October 10, 2016 5:03PM
  • Aspect
    Aspect
    Soul Shriven
    Really do not want any dueling in towns, this just completely kills fps, especially in capitals. I think it just should be moved outside town, or make guards interrupt dueling peoples in town
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe....
    If you're one of the King's Musketeers and one of Cardinal Richelieu's men want a duel, you have to have some pride and go forward with it. What do you think this is, the modern age? Even Abe Lincoln had to duel someone in order that he wouldn't be looked down upon (and Abe didn't like it).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe....
    Aspect wrote: »
    Really do not want any dueling in towns, this just completely kills fps, especially in capitals. I think it just should be moved outside town, or make guards interrupt dueling peoples in town

I understand this. I think the solution is to turn towns like Dune into bartertowns with 25 Traders in them. I don't like the city centers either, when they start giving me load screens all the time.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Can't target the shrine, or the trader, or the craft bench, or the npc? Wait about 0.25 seconds for the actively moving fighters to maneuver around. When was the last time you saw a duel in cyro where one person planted their feet and did not move? So I call bull crap on that complaint. Oh, it's where a dead body fell? Try using 3rd person. I guarantee you can stack 300 active duels AND all the resulting dead bodies into the rawl'ka bank and still access the banker if you are in 3rd person.

Fights are between people, thus fights happen where people are. Therefore fights happen in towns. Don't like it? Then don't go where people are.
    Edited by Cryptical on October 10, 2016 6:18PM
    Xbox NA