Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Do you even realize you have a PvP exclusive market?

• AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Gasp, you actually have to work for your gear, gods forbid. PVE isn't as terrible as you think it is. Some PVPers even mock PVEers...
    Also, all the PVPers complaining about certain skills and getting them nerfed royally screws over PVEers.

PvE isn't terrible, its just very repetitive which turns a lot of PvP'rs away from it. Also, contrary to what most PvE'rs will tell you, the skills getting nerfed thing is a two way street.

I also feel PvE is just not competitive, I always laugh when people say competitive PvE, like what does that even mean. The skills should also be balanced around PvP because in a PvP environment you can really tell what abilities are too strong a which abilities are too weak, because players can complain NPCs can't. Also on average I feel like PvP only players are usually better than PvE only players so they have a better understanding of game mechanics. I've pretty much beat all PvE content except the trials because getting a large group together to kill NPCs just isn't my thing. No PvE content I've played had been overly difficult even VMA was pretty easy after watching people run through it first

The problem is a lot of PVP players just think anything at all that kill them is too strong and they should only be able to do the killing and never die so instead of bringing balance they often unbalance things even more which is why every single time something is nurfed they start demanding something else be nurfed in an endless cycle. One week it is Jesus Beam, if that gets nerfed it will become dawn breaker, if that gets nerf dizzying swing and so on until we get back to the point where the first skill ever complained about it the too strong one again and has to be nerfed more.

The truly good and skilled PVPers are not the ones always crying for nurfs, they are the ones adapting builds to defeat what killed them.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    Can anyone here explain to me why you would not like to make money selling me PvE gear? If I could sell you a million AP to unlock PvP skills, I would love to do that.

No one even answered this question. It's very important. "Explain to me why you would not like to make money selling me PvE gear?"

You will now be forced to use, decon, or share items you could have sold for 1-500k and up. Think about it, defending this notion is just screwing yourself out of making gold.

I guarantee you 2 months from now people are gonna be broke, complaining about not being able to sell trial gear that they so desperately wanted to be BOP to spite pvp players.

I don't see mats getting any cheaper, I also certainly don't see any PVE'ers getting richer either. Can't sell that gold ring of the sun now? Aww that's too bad, PVE'ers whined that others could buy it now you have to share it cause its BOP....gg
    Edited by Mutagem on October 3, 2016 9:51AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    The only real skill a Pver need from pvp is vigor, and i got that skill with a new toon at level 14 after enter cyro at level 10, while as a pvpr i need to do contents like vma or trials that also makes me need to have pve gear for get cool stuff and only if rng is good with me .Dont make me laugh guys.
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    PVE Playerbase 99%
    PVP Playerbase 1%

Where would you invest time and create new stuff as a business?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    PVE Playerbase 99%
    PVP Playerbase 1%

PVP, because we need to get those numbers higher. 1% is terrible!
    Options
  • AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Can anyone here explain to me why you would not like to make money selling me PvE gear? If I could sell you a million AP to unlock PvP skills, I would love to do that.

No one even answered this question. It's very important. "Explain to me why you would not like to make money selling me PvE gear?"

You will now be forced to use, decon, or share items you could have sold for 1-500k and up. Think about it, defending this notion is just screwing yourself out of making gold.

I guarantee you 2 months from now people are gonna be broke, complaining about not being able to sell trial gear that they so desperately wanted to be BOP to spite pvp players.

I don't see mats getting any cheaper, I also certainly don't see any PVE'ers getting richer either. Can't sell that gold ring of the sun now? Aww that's too bad, PVE'ers whined that others could buy it now you have to share it cause its BOP....gg

I will still make plenty of money making potions, ambrosia, and other things as well as from you PVPer's when you want a set from a vet dungeon I will get my payback for being called a carebear despite being a PvX player by charging you to be the tank to carry you through runs to get that gear.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »

I will still make plenty of money making potions, ambrosia, and other things as well as from you PVPer's when you want a set from a vet dungeon I will get my payback for being called a carebear despite being a PvX player by charging you to be the tank to carry you through runs to get that gear.

You didn't even answer the damn question...here I'll repeat it

explain to me WHY you would NOT LIKE TO MAKE MONEY selling PVE gear...

Your answer said "I will gain sources of income from other areas" it did not answer WHY to not making MORE money...
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    PVE Playerbase 99%
    PVP Playerbase 1%

citation needed
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    why in gods name pp are so in hurry these days, like you running out of time and about to die or what? i need my op meta gear NOWWWW not 1 day or 1 week or 1 month later!

Same joke with fighter guild and mage guild leveling, oh noess it takes hourss to GRIND!!!!

relax guys! enjoy the show, play and have fun.
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    I just want an honest answer why you wouldn't want to make more gold if you can lol
    Options
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pvp in an Elder Scrolls series in 2016 LUL :)
    Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people like to mix it up, personally i like to do vet trials at primetime then go to cyrodiil after, mostly to avoid lag n have fun with friends. Though i know there are a lot of people daunted by PVP and a lot daunted by PVE, its more an experience and confidence issue with the hardcore.

Dungeons and trials will be tradeable with group but many of these sets will drop in the overland content now and will be BoE, You will only be allowed to list them once at a trader and if you bank them it will become bound.

There is always a flavour of the month build used in PVP but if you really hate to do dungeons/trials or go to guild traders there are plenty of good sellable sets in cyrodiil.

ZOS has nerfed a lot because of PVP whingers but imo most of these nerfs have been ok and only effect PVP or solo PVE. The issue really is that more people would like to see battle grounds and better class balance. We are getting duels at least so we don't have to roll a char at enemy to fight friends and test our builds.
    Options