The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low population bonus bug in Trueflame

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    We are looking into this gang. Sorry for the delayed reply on this matter!

Do you add 1K point to DC and EP after you find what happened?
    Or you want us that don't mind the bugs again?

Why does always DC suffer those things again and again?

DC forever the victim faction.

AD forever the "innocent" faction. At least most Ep don't even have the nerve to come here and deny their shenanigans. You guys are forever in denial mode.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    While ZoS is looking into this I just wanted to tell my co-conspirators errr AD friends that the eagle flies at midnight and golden egg is laid at 1:07.

Roger. I will bring the walkie talkies, box of matches, electrical tape, grappling hook, and woopy cushion.
    Edited by Celas_Dranacea on October 6, 2016 4:00PM
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

AD forever the "innocent" faction. At least most Ep don't even have the nerve to come here and deny their shenanigans. You guys are forever in denial mode.

Lol DC, EP and AD don´t come here. At best we have some players who know what they speak (Mano for example) and then we have various players who don´t know but think they are the God´s gift to ESO. That is maybe 2% of the total player base. I would say the most of the good players don´t want anything to do with the forums for it´s toxic to the game.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol DC, EP and AD don´t come here. At best we have some players who know what they speak (Mano for example) and then we have various players who don´t know but think they are the God´s gift to ESO. That is maybe 2% of the total player base. I would say the most of the good players don´t want anything to do with the forums for it´s toxic to the game.

No I think most who think they're "elite" don't come here because they don't have jobs and lives and live in the game. Those of us who come here have jobs and come
    here to pass the time and forum pvp until we can play. And LOL@ Mano knowing what he talks about :lol:
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No I think most who think they're "elite" don't come here because they don't have jobs and lives and live in the game. Those of us who come here have jobs and come
    here to pass the time and forum pvp until we can play. And LOL@ Mano knowing what he talks about :lol:

Right :) Okey this convo is getting very weird. So it is the good guys who act like angry kids in the game. Ok my world just got upside down. I thought many good guys/ most also long time ESO players never even bother to check the forums ´because you can basicly spread any rumours and hatred here against anyone who you don´t like. The credibility of ESO forum users is really low. None even bother to defend the good opinions as they see anything positive coming from this mess of "different opinions". This like a sandbox for all the underperforming players to cry their worries of imagined hackers etc. Sometimes, even a blind man hit a bulleye but mostly this is waste of time. If you are a new player don´t base your opinion of ESO on the persons here. This is absolutely ridiculous most of the times. I will be back here :)
    The blizzard is my home,
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right :) Okey this convo is getting very weird. So it is the good guys who act like angry kids in the game. Ok my world just got upside down. I thought many good guys/ most also long time ESO players never even bother to check the forums ´because you can basicly spread any rumours and hatred here against anyone who you don´t like. The credibility of ESO forum users is really low. None even bother to defend the good opinions as they see anything positive coming from this mess of "different opinions". This like a sandbox for all the underperforming players to cry their worries of imagined hackers etc. Sometimes, even a blind man hit a bulleye but mostly this is waste of time. If you are a new player don´t base your opinion of ESO on the persons here. This is absolutely ridiculous most of the times. I will be back here :)

You're joking right? Have you heard the ridiculous rumors about me? Those started IN game by people who rarely use the forums. You're generalizing. You're basically saying all the forum players are bad and whiners and all the good players never come here. This is absurd. After all, you're here a LOT. Are you asserting your low man status by being here?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're joking right? Have you heard the ridiculous rumors about me? Those started IN game by people who rarely use the forums. You're generalizing. You're basically saying all the forum players are bad and whiners and all the good players never come here. This is absurd. After all, you're here a LOT. Are you asserting your low man status by being here?

I don´t know if you read what I wrote. Prolly not, as you jump into conclusions. The good opinions are here but the amount of pure mean intentions to use fourms as some sort of avenge mechanism is all too real in the pvp section. That is why the persons accused here don´t even bother to answers as they know it isn´t worth it. There is a friction of player base here. And the opinions differ too much to say this is AD, EP or DC opinion. I just advice to take the forums as a good entertainment (especially pvp forum warriors).
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most people don't read the forums, yes. From the responses I've heard they either don't care, or they think the forums are toxic. I think the majority of the players on here don't know what they're talking about in most situations. That's not a bad thing as this is a place for discussion, but the toxicity and repulsiveness comes from how these players react to information. Why would a smart, gifted player come here to help others when they can come into a thread with 100% backed up proof of something and still get swarmed with arguments as to why they're wrong? That person would rather just play the game and leave those people to their own devices. The exceptions are either the ones with an ungodly amount of patience to deal with the rabble, or those who come because they enjoy the forum pvp.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on to the topic of this discussion, I haven't seen AD get the low pop bonus since the maintenance on Monday. I think the issue that started this discussion is now mostly resolved.

Has anyone had issues with the low pop bonus since this Monday?
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people don't read the forums, yes. From the responses I've heard they either don't care, or they think the forums are toxic. I think the majority of the players on here don't know what they're talking about in most situations. That's not a bad thing as this is a place for discussion, but the toxicity and repulsiveness comes from how these players react to information. Why would a smart, gifted player come here to help others when they can come into a thread with 100% backed up proof of something and still get swarmed with arguments as to why they're wrong? That person would rather just play the game and leave those people to their own devices. The exceptions are either the ones with an ungodly amount of patience to deal with the rabble, or those who come because they enjoy the forum pvp.

Super rich coming from someone who comes here and calls people stupid, dense and mongoloid. You're probably the most immature person I've met in this game. Spare us all your lectures about toxicity.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the resolution to the problem would be the removal of ads extra points to bring the score to what its supposed to be, AD wont have the lead but they wont be far enough back that they cant earn it this time
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Super rich coming from someone who comes here and calls people stupid, dense and mongoloid. You're probably the most immature person I've met in this game. Spare us all your lectures about toxicity.

I only say those things to people who simply refuse to listen. I'll be the first to admit I'm low on patience. Look back on my previous post you quoted for reasons why some people don't want to come to these forums. Immature yeah? From our single in-game interaction that went horribly wrong for you, for me coming to the defense of my friend in a thread where you were attacking her, or for me just not agreeing with you? It's not like I choose to disagree with you either, you just say a lot of things that are not right and some of them happen to be posted in threads I decided to look at.

• Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    the resolution to the problem would be the removal of ads extra points to bring the score to what its supposed to be, AD wont have the lead but they wont be far enough back that they cant earn it this time

That is equal to saying "The resolution to the problem will be all DC in Haderus returning their campaign rewards for the last campaign."

You can't just demand changes to be made retroactively. If changes are made surely they will apply to the future events, not past.

Commitment to your alliance doesn't make up for a lack of objectivity.
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vitaely wrote: »

That is equal to saying "The resolution to the problem will be all DC in Haderus returning their campaign rewards for the last campaign."

You can't just demand changes to be made retroactively. If changes are made surely they will apply to the future events, not past.

Well and that we haven't had this investigated yet.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your accidentally given a million gold would you be upset if the hotfix took it away? having something you didnt earn taken away isnt exactly a punishment or really much of a loss
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if your accidentally given a million gold would you be upset if the hotfix took it away? having something you didnt earn taken away isnt exactly a punishment or really much of a loss

Was it by accident? Did AD not earn it? O_o
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now TF is wall to wall carpeted a pukey yellow. Meanwhile Haderus has exactly 3 ad running around. Just as I predicted the balance has been totally upset with the scourge of AD. Some AD need to return to Haddy.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why should DC have to do that? DC was most surely actually and legitimately under popped in Haderus. We almost ALWAYS are.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now TF is wall to wall carpeted a pukey yellow. Meanwhile Haderus has exactly 3 ad running around. Just as I predicted the balance has been totally upset with the scourge of AD. Some AD need to return to Haddy.

DC got emp in the daytime and painted most of the map blue.

The sad thing is that I would love to go in there and clean the map up and test new ultimate rotations but the group bug is preventing me. Until the group bug is fixed expect the map to painted by whichever factions pugs are plentiful at that time of day. No organized guild is going to want to run while this bug is in effect.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

Noooooooo! We don't have the population for both, ergo low pop bonus. Had is terrible, you are free to go if you want, but I don't see why AD would want to.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    So AD is not underpop'd that's why AD gets double teamed and pushed back to Fare or worse at prime time? Saramis, earlier this week you were leading a group stacked with Bones and part of TKG, AD had one zone pug group. You pushed BB while reds had BM. Most of AD chose to sit inside Fare walls or base, while our 6-man with Irelia took BM from PM couple times. You wiped the pugs over and over at BB and Roe. Come on you know better than to say AD is not underpop'd.

What about DC literally PvDoor'ing 3 scrolls under half an hour this morning (ET), when both AD and EP were one bar?
    Edited by Vitaely on October 7, 2016 2:01PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭

Why should DC have to do that? DC was most surely actually and legitimately under popped in Haderus. We almost ALWAYS are.

People used to do nice timeline gifs showing pop changes throughout a day showing who got the bonus within the day. All I see on this thread is hearsay.

If AD is underpop for the most of the day AD will keep getting underpop bonus at primetime.
    Edited by Vitaely on October 7, 2016 1:58PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief with the drama ... ! Common Marty just play the game .

[SNIP]
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 7, 2016 2:44PM
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭

[SNIP]

We need forum pvp to keep us during the long work day.
    giphy.gif
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 7, 2016 2:45PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

giphy.gif

Do we ?

Maybe we do but this isn't forum PvP . It's a spork and paper airplane fight , flicking peas across the cafeteria kiddie food fight over name calling and ethics . It's goofy .
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭

[SNIP]

giphy.gif

Do we ?

Maybe we do but this isn't forum PvP . It's a spork and paper airplane fight , flicking peas across the cafeteria kiddie food fight over name calling and ethics . It's goofy .

I'm not sure whether you're making a point or just turning it into a "kiddie food fight" yourself.
    Factotum | PC NA
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

giphy.gif

Do we ?

I'm not sure whether you're making a point or just turning it into a "kiddie food fight" yourself.

Ah yes the point . The thread is to address the low pop advantage given AD when they were pop locked . That put the campaign of course . Mr Wheeler is investigating but it seems one Tamriel has taken interest away from PvP and maybe even some left in frustration . Those players I do not blame as we should never win by bad mechanics . So I'm just playing the game and hoping next campaign is fixed from this bug and better . I would call the campaign a wash at this point . Too many outside circumstances ruined it .
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also @ZOS_BrianWheeler ,

Grouping is bugged . People are not even trying to form groups in PvP anymore because players can't invite without a auto invite app or they get kicked randomly . This has really left a bunch of people saying why bother this campaign ... That's an important mechanic for PvP because some buffs only work in group . Really need a fix for this .
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Groups getting disbanded we are aware of and will have a fix for that as soon as possible.

As for the undepopulation/scoring bonuses, unfortunately we do not have a fix for this currently, but we are still investigating why/how the bonuses are being applied to verify the bug.
    Edited by ZOS_BrianWheeler on October 7, 2016 3:03PM
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groups getting disbanded we are aware of and will have a fix for that next week on the incremental update. We wanted to get it in sooner for this weekend but weren't able to.

As for the undepopulation/scoring bonuses, unfortunately we do not have a fix for this currently, but we are still investigating why/how the bonuses are being applied to verify the bug.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler It used to be that bonuses were determined at the score ticks, and people who were in queue would not be counted towards population (even if the faction was pop locked). If 30 seconds before the tick everyone in a faction queued up for another Cyrodiil instance, then the bonus would calculate as if there was zero population. Getting the whole faction to do this would probably be a nightmare - though if there are a lot of guild groups running all it would take is the leaders to group queue. I'm not certain if it still works like this, but in 1.6 that's how some people kept AP bonuses for their faction at times..
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com