The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Don't remove Bound Aegis eye glow effect

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
I pray to you, ZOS! Don't remove current live Bound Aegis effect! Please. I know some players are not happy with it because it may broke their chars visual style. But I love this effect. Really! So cool. This smoke, this eye glow (most loved part)... By creating this discussion I want to unite people who love current effect with eye glow too.

P.S. It was something wrong with my settings. All ok now and glow are full and bright.

P.S.S. MaxCoresToUse "2" caused my issue.
Edited by Alexium on September 30, 2016 7:44AM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theyre gonna remove that?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never knew it was being removed i only used it for the badass eye effect.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    On argonian the eye affect appears around the nose. I actually had no idea it was supposed to be on the eyes
  • Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never! Between my bound aegis and my skin from MoL my Sorc looks amazing! Do not ruin my roleplay

Edited by Decado on September 28, 2016 5:23PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alexium wrote: »
    I pray to you, ZOS! Don't remove current live Bound Aegis effect! Please. I know some players are not happy with it because it may broke their chars visual style. But I love this effect. Really! So cool. This smoke, this eye glow (most loved part)... By creating this discussion I want to unite people who love current effect with eye glow too.

Where did you read this man plz ? if they delete this ,they delete the Sorc visual gameplay !
    Just imagine ... a Nb without the Reds animation when he use his skills
    a templar without the light animation when he use heal skill or buff skill .
    a Dk without fire animation .
    Please ... don't do this ...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've founded that in other thread but it's also match here I think.

That title tho
    SdAG2sv.gif

Edited by Juhasow on September 28, 2016 7:11PM
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    For unknown reason I can't view this effect on PTS. All smoke lesser intensive and no glow. Here screenshot:

29gd5s2.jpg

P.S. I can't view some other effects. For example Liquid Lightning, Boundless Storm lightnings, Fire staff heavy missiles. So it may be a bug. I fear to lose eye glow.
    Edited by Alexium on September 28, 2016 7:50PM
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably just you.
  • SantaOrc
    SantaOrc
    ✭✭✭
    Try Bound Aegis with Nerienth helmet. Don't try the helmet without it :-)
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SantaOrc wrote: »
    Try Bound Aegis with Nerienth helmet. Don't try the helmet without it :-)

THIS
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an awesome effect.

If it's being removed, please reconsider this decision ZOS!
    Edited by Vaoh on September 29, 2016 6:37PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bound aegis with a purple Lord marchant deguisement ... this is just beautiful ... don"t remove this plz .
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm IIRC I actually still saw this FX on PTS as of last night.

Did you check your graphic settings on PTS client? You might have some settings on low or completly disabled.

This is definately one of the best looking skills in the game right now. People who don't like it are an absolute minority.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry double post
    Edited by luen79rwb17_ESO on September 29, 2016 8:01PM
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Gruffysb16_ESO
    Gruffysb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can we at least get rid of it for the argonian race please. As one poster pointed out, the glowing eye effect is down at the bottom of the nose and looks pretty stupid.
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm IIRC I actually still saw this FX on PTS as of last night.

Did you check your graphic settings on PTS client? You might have some settings on low or completly disabled.

This is definately one of the best looking skills in the game right now. People who don't like it are an absolute minority.

Yes. It was unknown option. All ok now after removing ini file.

P.S. It was MaxCoresToUse "2" line. I used it in my experiments some time ago.
    Edited by Alexium on September 30, 2016 7:44AM
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    I found solution. Read the prev message. Probably it is one of inner game optimizations to disable some effects when max cores is not enough.