Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

5 of Cold Habour quests is sitting somewhere. Any tips?

Calgary_Hockey
I have completed 24 of 29 Cold Habour's quest and I defeated Mol, the king of evil. I acquired 5 of 5 Melida's lights. Cold Habour's adventurer is the last achievement I need to complete the set for this region.

I have uploaded an image of the map and hope that we all can work together to figure it out. I am writing down all the quests I've finished in the future to avoid the situation like this. I regretted for this decision I didn't made earlier.

1zcpybk.jpg

Cheer!
  • Calgary_Hockey
    I took a picture from my phone and then upload it to tinyurl and for some reason the picture flipped vertically.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you have a non-white dungeon icon on the southwest of your picture (which should be the north esat of your map). That means, there's a least one quest there for you.

You haven't cleared the public group dungeon (Village of the lost) either. There's at least one quest, if not two, in there. Plus a skyshard and a skillpoint :-)

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on September 5, 2016 5:55PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're missing the public dungeon, which has 2 quests in it. It's at the top of the lake in between the Black Forge and the Court of Contempt. You haven't done the Wailing Maw delve (which is marked as discovered but not completed on your map), and that's got a quest in it. You also haven't discovered or done the quests at the Lost Fleet quest hub (in the same region as the delve you haven't completed), which I believe has 3 quests. I'm not sure if the quest for the Vaults of Madness group dungeon counts towards the achievement, but you haven't done that either.

I'm not sure if there are other side quests that you may have missed - there are always more quests in each zone than are required to get the zone's quest achievement, but the number of "extra" quests isn't the same in each zone.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Calgary_Hockey
    [img][/img]20160905_111037.jpg
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I also just noticed you're missing the Everfull Flagon quest hub in the South-East portion of the map below the Vault of Haman Forgefire delve. That hub has 1-2 quests.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour is a complete nightmare to complete.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    There might be some Drunk Nords to the bottom right of your map next to my Dual wand suggestion (Jk).
    Also some delves have small quests like there's one in the bottom left about returning a lost lute.
    Edited by Pinja on September 5, 2016 6:35PM
    Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this list:
    UESP: Coldharbour Quests.

Looking quickly, you have not yet done the quests at the Village of the Lost, The Everfull Flagon or The Lost Fleet, as those icons are not yet on your map.

Beyond that, there are a few wilderness quests you may have missed, but since they are not attached to quest hubs, the only way to check is to go back to the starting point and see if they're available or not:
    The Lost Lute
    A Misplaced Pendant
    News of Fallen Kin
    The Anguish Gem
    Old Bones

The first three of these go to Delve dungeons that you've already been to, so it's quite likely you've done them. The last two are at The Wailing Maw and The Lost Fleet respectively, which are locations you haven't yet completed.

Edited by Enodoc on September 5, 2016 6:39PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour with all locales discovered and all quest markers shown in yellow.
    smile.gif

post-2-1473102928.png
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, there is an add on called Destinations that will mark all quests in a region for you. You can customize how you want the quest markers to appear. If you can use Destinations, you'll never have this problem again.
  • Calgary_Hockey
    Thank guys!
    Edited by Calgary_Hockey on September 5, 2016 8:57PM