The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was promised 100$ by AD months ago. I haven't been paid yet. Waiting....

Just sayin' a banker would look nice in my new house.

Also, you're not a real small scaler unless you are ungrouped in a group of 20 people. Preferrably headed for Aleswell farm, of course, since that's what any independent-minded individual would do.

Edited by gabriebe on October 12, 2018 9:56PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor still owes me 300k gold.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭

Edited by Swaye on October 13, 2018 9:26PM
    Swaye.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    The bet was actually if you poached one of my guild members.. you didnt.. so fail gabe.. big fail..
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Now I heard a story ?

Is it true,

3 Aussies chicks are in charge ?

Janessa, Elara and Swaye?

3 different factions, could that be true ?
    Swaye.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Swaye on October 13, 2018 1:04PM
    Swaye.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    coz aussie chics rock and drink cups of concrete and the boys are wearing frilly knickers..
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, I haven't gotten banned from the forums yet. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, it repeated several times.

But Janessa yes, quite right :smile:

Emily I miss you
    Swaye.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol for the record:

obufNag.png

But I will grant the convenience of sending over the crown equivalent. And I'm even giving you a 50% discount by asking for a banker instead. Who said I wasn't nice.

Oh and there's that other thing where you were in the discord at the time it happened and said you'd pay up, so it's a bit hard to renege on that now...
    Edited by gabriebe on October 13, 2018 1:11PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like turtles!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate turtles. Dirty little salmonella boxes. Let’s fight!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I hate turtles. Dirty little salmonella boxes. Let’s fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQzkBwvrNfE
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Shout out to the AD group (cough zerg) which took Rayles and intercepted our scroll to find that they couldn't pick it up. Now our scroll is back at Arrius and EP has all the scrolls again. GJ :D

Not kidding, someone needs to explain to me why this was a good plan considering the current score looks like AD > EP > DC .

Update:
    Thanks to this incident DC decided to push AD instead of the last emp keep, and a couple hours later ... GJ EP
    Capture2_-_Copy.PNG?width=624&height=628

Edited by An_An on October 14, 2018 7:40AM
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol for the record:

obufNag.png

But I will grant the convenience of sending over the crown equivalent. And I'm even giving you a 50% discount by asking for a banker instead. Who said I wasn't nice.

Oh and there's that other thing where you were in the discord at the time it happened and said you'd pay up, so it's a bit hard to renege on that now...

yes very nice.. i will get on that
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on October 14, 2018 9:20AM
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    @An_An You baiting me to make a DC toon
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on October 14, 2018 11:22AM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma salmonella, don't lizards carry that as well? Dirty argonians
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is DC now the least populated faction or am I missing the Aussie prime time group?

Server is dead. Saturday at 830 pm est. 1 Bar pop all factions. DC had low pop bonus.

Take it easy on the gate camping if you want pvp
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it helps when there are pugs wrangler to organize stuff a bit or at least, zone chat interactions. It's not just about gate camping, it's mostly about having people who cares enough to keep fighting the fight.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    Shout out to the AD group (cough zerg) which took Rayles and intercepted our scroll to find that they couldn't pick it up. Now our scroll is back at Arrius and EP has all the scrolls again. GJ :D

Not kidding, someone needs to explain to me why this was a good plan considering the current score looks like AD > EP > DC .

Update:
    Thanks to this incident DC decided to push AD instead of the last emp keep, and a couple hours later ... GJ EP
    Capture2_-_Copy.PNG?width=624&height=628

Just prior, AD was trying to de-emp at the last EP emp keep, Chalman. Instead of helping de-emp, DC went for their scroll (fine) but some DC (part of your group, another group or multiple soloist?) started burning our camps and ganking our back lines, i.e. actively helping EP hold on to emp. So after we wiped, we decided to block the scroll run knowing full well that we couldn't get the scroll. Super trolly, I know, but we were pissed off and it was pretty hilarious seeing the realization that you were screwed manifest in the wandering path the scroll took.

On another note, I find it interesting that the pop has dropped this week on all factions (apparently). For AD I know it is because AA played in Sotha this week. For the other factions I don't know. Is killing our guild leader (and several others) that much of a draw that without that there is no reason to play in Kyne?
    Edited by Beaverton on October 14, 2018 4:04PM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    Just prior, AD was trying to de-emp at the last EP emp keep, Chalman. Instead of helping de-emp, DC went for their scroll (fine) but some DC (part of your group, another group or multiple soloist?) started burning our camps and ganking our back lines, i.e. actively helping EP hold on to emp. So after we wiped, we decided to block the scroll run knowing full well that we couldn't get the scroll. Super trolly, I know, but we were pissed off and it was pretty hilarious seeing the realization that you were screwed manifest in the wandering path the scroll took.

Fair enough, I thought it was funny as well but more in a surreal kind of way :) .
    @An_An You baiting me to make a DC toon

We welcome you. We have some pretty orcs as seige merchants and naked Fridays.
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Is DC now the least populated faction or am I missing the Aussie prime time group?

I don't think DC has lesser pop than AD nowadays. The issue is while AD has 2 or more groups running mostly (Or so I believe looking at the map often) DC is pretty much run by one guild in one group now. It's not healthy when the entire pop is at one place. For one, it makes defending, tracking UAs much difficult (response times longer) and secondly it is unfair for that guild to be responsible for the score. I may be wrong but I haven't seen another DC group in Kyne for the past 2 weeks. Personally I think 2 groups of 10 are much more difficult to play against rather than one group of 20.

Maybe I'm wrong I dunno.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Sharakor still owes me 300k gold.

i have video evidence somewhere to confirm.

i miss DC :( kyne's just been back and for AD/EP ring. I'd make a dc to help out, but then id be called mean names.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was a fun night on AD @vamp_emily!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flip floppers are trash people according to some.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What happened to sharakor, I liked that guy
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »

It's not healthy when the entire pop is at one place. For one, it makes defending, tracking UAs much difficult (response times longer) and secondly it is unfair for that guild to be responsible for the score.

This was our case for a really long time. When Grave Diggers died about 2 years and half ago, we were the only consistent guild. Sure there was a few small guilds that started but they didn't last very long. I took 3 big break from this game, and every time I came back, there was a new consistent guild that came to life.

DC might have lost 2 of those guild lately, but I'm sure new leaders will step up eventually and restart the cycle.
    Edited by Raknosh on October 15, 2018 12:34AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Now I heard a story ?

Is it true,

3 Aussies chicks are in charge ?

Janessa, Elara and Swaye?

3 different factions, could that be true ?

Elara is gm of zz, but she is from New Zealand.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    No, I haven't gotten banned from the forums yet. :)

I heard you were sending salty whispers yesterday... :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Not me. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Not me. :)

Haa haa.. oh yeah, I believe that!
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.