The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I know that ZZ has a lot of Aussies and Kiwis that run odd hours (odd to NA, of course).
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I like how DC gets accused of PvDooring when 3/4 days of this campaign have started with a red map in the morning, and every afternoon has ended with AD at an extra bar of pop zerging the map down. FYI: when we emped this week, we were actually at even numbers with EP.

Oh, hey! Just noticed you were Janet from Finance (or I noticed before and forgot, which I would not be surprised about since I am old). We have met before in Cyrodiil and was always amused by your name.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say zerging is loose. My group of 6 captured Aleswell, Bleakers, and Chalman. Ash definitely got it all because it was the last keep. But we were fighting even numbers at all of those other takes. I know that AD was 2 bars. How about you guys just get a little more sleep?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the map look at the moment?
    Obituary:
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had 30 + AD at Warden against about 5 DCs. And that`s counting you guys out.

+ A guild group vs a random group will win 95% of the time.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I was taking my dog for a jog during that and then grinding dawnbreaker.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let me guess AD and EP has skills now since DC population has been low. :)

Tip of the day
    Never trust an EP / AD player they have a history of telling lies.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you always cryin
    Ours is the Fury
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mistake the truth as a cry.. :)

It's not like i'm in here saying things like "I quit Kyne because I got zerged down". I haven't been playing PvP much lately since my main character vetted out, but I have 8 more being trained to get back in and flag worthless keeps. ( lol )

Edited by vamp_emily on May 27, 2017 2:50AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm crying I guess because I'm tired of grinding. Or is @Stridig crying because he has found other ways he enjoys the game?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've asked this before, but what recording software should I use for a mac that won't ruin my performance. I'm not one for 1vX things, but I love small group and would like to record some of my last characters and our group's antics in BwB.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 27, 2017 2:22PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've actually been enjoying the game by not playing it. Also been trying to enjoy the forums by avoiding them. At least more than usual. You can ignore people in game but every time you open the forums, there they are. In multiple threads running their ****ing mouths. It's easier to just stay away. The only game that makes me cry is my golf game.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long game or short game? Us future doctors gotta start thinking about these things. Plus all the expletives I'll use when I'm bad at both.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Long game or short game? Us future doctors gotta start thinking about these things. Plus all the expletives I'll use when I'm bad at both.

Long game. I typically tee off with a 3 wood. Driver stays in the car. You are right though. As a doctor you will have much golf in your future. It makes for great networking.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I've actually been enjoying the game by not playing it. Also been trying to enjoy the forums by avoiding them. At least more than usual. You can ignore people in game but every time you open the forums, there they are. In multiple threads running their ****ing mouths. It's easier to just stay away. The only game that makes me cry is my golf game.

Pro tip : You can ignore up to 6 people on forums aswell.

You are welcome :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? My quality of life has just been improved. Thanks Rak!!!
    Edited by Stridig on May 27, 2017 2:42PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think I've asked this before, but what recording software should I use for a mac that won't ruin my performance. I'm not one for 1vX things, but I love small group and would like to record some of my last characters and our group's antics in BwB.

If it's Nvidia or AMD, both have driver-based solutions that will be better performance-wise than anything else. Convincing the software to actually work as intended may be another story.
    Edited by MopeyHat on May 27, 2017 3:05PM
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Let me guess AD and EP has skills now since DC population has been low. :)

Tip of the day
    Never trust an EP / AD player they have a history of telling lies.

Well history is written by the victor so...
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's only because the losers were too busy crying about getting gate camped.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left non vet months ago. I still enjoy this thread. It's always the same few people complaining about something lul
    Ours is the Fury
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a Pacman game on the load screens. If I have to spend 4 minutes looking at em to get anywhere, at least hide Waldo somewhere.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a Pacman game on the load screens. If I have to spend 4 minutes looking at em to get anywhere, at least hide Waldo somewhere.

I just want no loadscreen period. That *** any momentum or strategy your group might have.
    But we all know Zos will keep pumping out new dlcs instead of fixing it...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This back and forth with EP at Alessia is so silly. I'm loving it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI ... most of you are far better players than those on the other servers.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe , I have a tiny amount of regret about killing you on the dolmen.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, I was out of ressources after lazily spamming the npcs with cliff racer and was happy to get a shorter ride to Bruma really. Got a coldfire at the dolmen there anyway lol.

The traitor

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I decided to give Almalexia a try this morning after getting mowed down by about 40 EPs at 5am for the 4th time this week at Ash. Score was 11700 EP, about 4500 for DC and AD, with the whole map red. and absolutely nobody in zone chat. Was Haderus just as dead too or? Want to play more vet but I don't feel like committing to a 30-day campaign, that's just ridiculously long.

The traitor

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I decided to give Almalexia a try this morning after getting mowed down by about 40 EPs at 5am for the 4th time this week at Ash. Score was 11700 EP, about 4500 for DC and AD, with the whole map red. and absolutely nobody in zone chat. Was Haderus just as dead too or? Want to play more vet but I don't feel like committing to a 30-day campaign, that's just ridiculously long.

Haderus alternated between being dead, owned by an EP horde, and being an emp flip machine for all 3 factions. Maybe 1 out of 5 nights it was really great midscale (2/3 bar all factions) PvP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds terrible, guess I'll stick with whatever TF or AS are named now.

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I havn't really played since the new campaigns. I'm sure that Kyne and Vivec are pretty much the same but what about the non cp vet campaigns. Is there decent pop in there? I was thinking about trying the 30 day campaign for a change
This discussion has been closed.