Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    ESO will be my first and last MMO. I won't have much time to play in the future. I'm playing less now anyways.

It's sad to see a lot of folks from Pugz running in Sotha with the night cap crew.

Honestly, with your profession, I'm baffled by the amount of time you have been able to devote to ESO. I can only surmise you sacrifice sleep which understandably won't be an option in the future.

You missed some fun DC on AD fun in Kyne last night. Me and a PUGz of Daggerfall crew vs Vinyl and friends with a higher population. Hybrid WW build makes a fantastic lead. Had some good open field fights chasing down Vinyl with Altadoon, in the end we couldn't stop him but we certainly didn't make it a relaxing walk in Cyrodiil park. We got some vengeance by bouncing between farming Ash mine and blitzing Nikel for a few hours, basically:
    200w.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only really play vet because I don't have to spend any time grinding. The personalities are so much weirder there.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's up with that S guy? He have a complex or something? He seems to take this game way too serious
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP'ers man. Tons of people think this game is real life. They take it so serious that some people actually wish harm on the actual people that play the characters.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, guess if you have nothing else in your life you push your RPing to the max
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look @MajBludd , you'd never understand because you're trash. We're all trash. We need to bask in the glory of someone else that's super amazing at a video game. E-sports are a thing! Well... sure, not really for this game, but they're still a thing! It's practically almost athleticism!

Or like, folks can just play to have fun. I've been running into a lot of people in Sotha who just come across as these sorts of absurdities.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    What's up with that S guy? He have a complex or something? He seems to take this game way too serious

Is "Mr. S" back, or is this a new "S"?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same old S
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma, yeah I love those guys. Next lvl salt
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, don't look now... but we're only 209 comments away from reaching 10,000 comments.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was a good weekend in Kyne. See you next weekend.....
    giphy.gif

Edited by DCeiver0 on September 18, 2017 6:21PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

lol... kind of like what u did to me this past weekend ... saw ur name and was like oooooh hi guildie!!!! :D ... then u vanished and my face changed to :(
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on September 18, 2017 6:51PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

My disappearing act is not as slick as yours...

200.gif
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    Started playing a magdk and while im not very good right now, its oddly satisfying hurling stone fists at people :D
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, had a buddy who used to just stealth while the rest of us fought, throwing stonefist and knocking people down, then los and stealth again. Laughing like a damn fool the whole time muttering "That s**t never gets old."

Wasn't terribly helpful, but he had a lotta fun with it.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

My disappearing act is not as slick as yours...

200.gif

I very nearly chose that gif.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns out stamina warden using invis pots gets the most hackusations in Sotha. I'm loving it.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Turns out stamina warden using invis pots gets the most hackusations in Sotha. I'm loving it.

Oh, do tell....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Kyne taken over by DC next to no EP online
    Shor taken over by AD next to no EP online
    Xarxes taken over by AD next to no Ep online

I blame Zeni for this crap no one is playing EP due to EP having the worst Racial passives that's is the only explanation I can come up with for 3 of the 5 7day campaigns to be empty of EP.

I know some will argue that Dunmer are op dk's or Argonians are gr8 healers but seriously NO especially in non vet where you don't have the last racial passives unlocked till higher levels 40's-50. Everyone typically rolls the recovery races- Altmer, Bosmer, Redguard (these I would say are the top 3 races in pvp) Then Orsimer, Breton, and Khajiit would probably be the next best choices. Nords, Argonians, and Dunmer I would say are last choice options or Only choice option for those that don't have imperial edition or any race any alliance upgrade. EP is the only faction that doesn't have a race that gives stam or mag recovery which is why our pop in non vet is so low I believe.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

I blame Zeni for this crap no one is playing EP due to EP having the worst Racial passives that's is the only explanation I can come up with for 3 of the 5 7day campaigns to be empty of EP.

I know some will argue that Dunmer are op dk's or Argonians are gr8 healers but seriously NO especially in non vet where you don't have the last racial passives unlocked till higher levels 40's-50. Everyone typically rolls the recovery races- Altmer, Bosmer, Redguard (these I would say are the top 3 races in pvp) Then Orsimer, Breton, and Khajiit would probably be the next best choices. Nords, Argonians, and Dunmer I would say are last choice options or Only choice option for those that don't have imperial edition or any race any alliance upgrade. EP is the only faction that doesn't have a race that gives stam or mag recovery which is why our pop in non vet is so low I believe.

I've noticed EP having consistently higher population in the last month then in the previous seven. The times that there are only a handful of Pact on are becoming fewer and shorter. Evidenced by campaign scores and location of Scrolls. So I'm inclined to disagree also some of the best players I know use pact races frequently.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

Argonian is by far the best race choice for sustain in the game.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed EP having consistently higher population in the last month then in the previous seven. The times that there are only a handful of Pact on are becoming fewer and shorter. Evidenced by campaign scores and location of Scrolls. So I'm inclined to disagree also some of the best players I know use pact races frequently.

[img][/img]5OqBbjS.jpg

Prove your statement cuz you got no evidence maps been looking like this for a few hrs now in kyne shor and xarxes look the same except it was all yellow not blue

[img][/img]dD9Iqkh.png

most of you here will just disagree with me because you don't like me personally but wtfe I don't care. Zeni needs to change racial skills for ep characters make them more viable.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude.... is that the Kyne map? Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, that is the map. Pvp in kyne is outstanding today. They need to just make the any race any alliance a free dlc
    Edited by MajBludd on September 19, 2017 4:30PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yes, that is the map. Pvp in kyne is outstanding today. They need to just make the any race any alliance a free dlc

The funny thing about that is the people who do it will claim it was only six people and if the other factions were logged in it wouldn't have happened. Such a goofy argument for being a PvDoor PvPer. It still baffles me that people think that is fun. I got a friend started in this game and he quit after a month of fighting his heart out every day for EP because of this same crap. Well done Kyne. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're putting too much thought into this. People tend to play in a campaign where their faction has the wind in their back. Shor, Xarxes and Kastav were all dominated by AD, EP and DC respectively when the IC event was, there's a screenshot of the pop somewhere of it I can't be bothered to find.

As for the color of the map, if it wasn't for the 10ish DCs that play regularly during the early morning hours (3AM-7AM EST), the map would simply be flipped red as there is almost always an organized EP group running at these hours too. Anyone asking for balance simply doesn't understand that, at night, it's usually AvA and the losing faction eventually logs off.

Ah, also, the guy who wishes AIDS on everyone for taking scrolls at 3AM made a comeback to form last night with a brand new plethora of insults taken from the depths of 4Chan. I wonder if I'll ever be able to kill him when he's emp with a low slash ever again like I did a couple months ago on a level 10 with level 4 white gear.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 19, 2017 4:54PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point I have been trying to make for over a year is that there is a campaign that has high population around the clock. But instead of growing a set of balls, people prefer to just push a map 1 color when there is no resistance. Every faction has done it and every faction has an excuse of some sort. If 10 people can do that to a map they certainly aren't challenged enough for their skill level. Period.
    Edited by Stridig on September 19, 2017 4:59PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the guild that flips this map most of the time. They certainly don't log on specifically to flip the map, they usually start playing primetime and then it drifts off into the night. If you think they only play that time to emp and not to PvP, you're mistaken. Emp is usually the reward that comes at the end of a long time of PvP. I came to help a little bit last night around 5AM because my gigantic set of balls that I grew up as a grown-ass man that don't need no dead campaign was kinda bored playing Zergling Bridge Wars ® in Vivec and there were already about 12-15 EPs ready to take back the map. And not scrubs for the most part, against about 10 DCs including emp. We lost a few battles but eventually gained the ring back. Ya know, PvP. Once the last scrolls were gone, most of us go sleep/do other stuff. Up to EP and AD to take advantage of that.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 19, 2017 5:13PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a personal attack. Calm them gigantic balls down. If I'm reading my very recent post correctly, I said every faction does it. But you know, PvP and all.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GABRIEBE GIANT BALLS CONFIRMED

#roadto10k
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
This discussion has been closed.