The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ol AD Mr.S grabbed emp and all the scrolls this morning. Did my best to slow him down but whatcha gonna do with 8v10+emp. I think the entirety of the EP resistance logged after he nabbed both their scrolls, we fought him and his zerg at roe shortly afterwards for a looong time, but there wasn't even a peep of activity over on EP.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 23, 2017 5:12PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Wait are we talking about Scott?? Classic Scott
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Since I can't name the person, I will call him Mr. S.

I think someone got me in trouble :)

I could have swore we had a discussion about Mr. S a while back regarding his DC character and AD character. I thought the characters were not the same person. Someone said there was a good Mr. S ( AD ) and a bad Mr. S ( DC ).

Well last night my ESO sister ( Evil DK Emily ) and I was playing around at ash gate. And this night blade ( Mr. S ) kept trying to kill us. Well we did the correct thing and tried to kill him too. I get a message from Mr. S and our conversation went something like this:

mr. s: Why don't you leave the zerg and fight me 1v1
    me: Why don't you go to PvE if you want to 1v1 someone
    mr. s: Why don't you 2 v 1 me
    me: Does it really look like I am interested in playing your game?
    mr s: ........
    me: Get lost

I lost connection and logged back in, Mr. S logs into his DC character and says something like "I don't know what your problem is but I am going to defriend you". I responded, "Sorry, I had no clue that was you. I thought the AD Mr. S and DC Mr. S were totally different people." Well he defriended me.

In the end I had to do the proper thing and t-bag him for defriending me. It was kind of funny, he messaged me when I did it and I said "I learned that from you'" :)

I guess I have to find a new 4 player dream team.

If somebody is willing to un-friend you that easily... Sounds like they probably weren't a very good friend in the first place. I believe somebody pointed out earlier in this thread that once you're playing against him, it becomes very easy to see how much of a jerk he can be, to put it nicely.

Also, I feel really sorry for this EP Mr. S. I can't even imagine what was said to that guy. Hopefully it didn't scare him off from PVP forever.
    I'm currently living my vet toon as well. I personally am not feeling BWB at the moment. Something seems....... off.

I'm completely with you on that. I just came back to BWB after spending some time leveling a new character and farming gear, and outside of a couple duels with @DCeiver0, I really didn't have any fun at all. Maybe I'm just getting burnt out on BWB. As much as I love the Campaign, spending so much time leveling new characters and getting gear, only to start losing effectiveness almost immediately until you have to get new gear again has become really tiresome. I'd always been quite averse to Vet PVP in the past, but after recently outfitting a character with CP160 gear for the first time ever, there is definitely something satisfying about knowing that no matter how much XP you get, your character is never going to lose effectiveness. While I'm certain that I'll still spend time in BWB, I am seriously considering gearing up a couple more CP160 characters and spending a lot more time in Azura's Star, and then possibly Haderus of TF once I get my CP total higher. Maybe I'll even give things like vMSA and 4-man dungeons a try. I just really think I need a break from BWB and some sort of change of scenery.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    TF would be okay if my mac got more than 5 FPS.
    Well gaming on a Mac was your first mistake...
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm just recusing myself from BwB this week. Probably for a while.

I'm a little tired of grinding up characters and a little tired of the pretty rude messages I've been getting from a couple pug leaders in AD. Most people on AD are super swell and when they've asked for advice they've been polite regardless of whether or not things went according to plan or not. Some folks not so much and have even been whispering me when I've been on PvEing.

At least now I'll have some faster horses when I come back.

Fingers crossed that I end up actually getting okay at farming vMA.

I'm glad you and your guild are chillin in pve and other campaigns for a quick minute, I hope the bytes are also chillin elsewhere because things are going to have to get ugly in bwb for a bit and I for one am going to be extremely nasty for a while. Apologies beforehand to any decent AD that gets caught in the crosshairs. No more lil miss nice panzy.
    Edited by TipsyDrow on February 23, 2017 8:15PM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm just recusing myself from BwB this week. Probably for a while.

I'm a little tired of grinding up characters and a little tired of the pretty rude messages I've been getting from a couple pug leaders in AD. Most people on AD are super swell and when they've asked for advice they've been polite regardless of whether or not things went according to plan or not. Some folks not so much and have even been whispering me when I've been on PvEing.

At least now I'll have some faster horses when I come back.

Fingers crossed that I end up actually getting okay at farming vMA.

I'm glad you and your guild are chillin in pve and other campaigns for a quick minute, I hope the bytes are also chillin elsewhere because things are going to have to get ugly in bwb for a bit and I for one am going to be extremely nasty for a while. Apologies beforehand to any decent AD that gets caught in the crosshairs. No more lil miss nice panzy.

Go crazy.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow , go wild. The most I'll be in BwB is to feed horses.

I'm enjoying playing without worrying about new gear, etc.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I wouldn't pick to play on it but I'm about to be $220,000 in debt and I got the computer for free. Right now I'm a beggar and not a chooser.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @adenoma beg better....
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I wouldn't pick to play on it but I'm about to be $220,000 in debt and I got the computer for free. Right now I'm a beggar and not a chooser.

And silly people say doctors do it for the money.....if they only knew the debt most start out with.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I'm not getting interest on that yet. But I'm scheduling away rotations. Detroit and Chicago are looking good!
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    At least I'm not getting interest on that yet. But I'm scheduling away rotations. Detroit and Chicago are looking good!

Lame , lmk when your doctoring in California I'll come visit.

You work the emegancy room right? What qualifies as an emergency these days?
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just checkin in, yeah we aren't really running for a few weeks, my mom passed last week so we haven't and wont really be on for a little bit. Also a few of my guildies have talked about doing other things for a little bit bc of some nasty things going on, not sure what that means but sounds bad.

Anyhow, good luck to you all out there and will see you after a while. <3

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola everything is an emergency. I had to explain to a young girl that she was getting her period and an hour later sent a guy off to surgery for an... object... that was stuck up his bum. It's full spectrum. Plus drug seekers looking for pain meds. Lots of those.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and heroin addicts/drunk people. Also, don't do spice.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Note: If you add up all the threads in the chain that leads to this one ("BWB PC NA," "BWB PC NA Second Attempt," "BWB PC NA Third Times the Charm" and "BWB PC NA Final") it's 280 pages over 25 months.

280 pages in 25 months? I think we've done 80 in the last 2 months loll!
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Just checkin in, yeah we aren't really running for a few weeks, my mom passed last week so we haven't and wont really be on for a little bit. Also a few of my guildies have talked about doing other things for a little bit bc of some nasty things going on, not sure what that means but sounds bad.

Sorry for your lost :(
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

*hugs for the bytes and family*
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People actually still take spice? I thought that whole thing kind of died off...

Also, as a Metro Detroit native, let me tell ya that Detroit is a really awesome city, despite the fact that media outlets tend to paint it in a pretty awful light.

Sorry to hear about your loss :(. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing in all campaigns. BwB/AS/TF/Had

I personally think TF is the best. I enjoyed it so much that I paid AP to switch it to my home campaign. What I like most about it is the population is always even, and the fights are crazy fun sometimes ( even though I get one shot often ).

AS has its fun moments but I think balance is an issue sometimes, and Had was just a little too slow for me.

BwB is fun but I really am disliking changing gear every 5 levels.

BTW, did I kill you the other day, or was that the other Emily?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting that there seem to be a lot of us here that are at least dipping our toe in the water of Vet PVP. The Disenfranchised just had a guild meeting where we agreed to do a vet pvp night each week (Azura's). Still BWB focused, but a small step toward vet pvp...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Interesting that there seem to be a lot of us here that are at least dipping our toe in the water of Vet PVP. The Disenfranchised just had a guild meeting where we agreed to do a vet pvp night each week (Azura's). Still BWB focused, but a small step toward vet pvp...

Yeah, while I suppose it seems normal to eventually transition from BWB to Vet PVP, it does feel a bit odd that a lot of people seem to be doing it around the same time.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TF would be okay if my mac got more than 5 FPS.
    Well gaming on a Mac was your first mistake...
    [/quote]

Apple, the evil empire...
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard krokodil is good...
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My condolences. Prayers for you and your family.
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, while I suppose it seems normal to eventually transition from BWB to Vet PVP, it does feel a bit odd that a lot of people seem to be doing it around the same time.

Yeah, true. It seems for a lot of people in the guild, their character slots are filling up and they have a reluctance to delete characters an nd start over, thus vet PvP. I jumped into AS last night with the guild and was reminded that 1) trials gear/healing strategy is not necessarily good for PvP, and 2) see #1

Edited by Lumsdenml on February 24, 2017 12:54AM
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, did I kill you the other day, or was that the other Emily?

I'm sure you killed me. I've been fighting a lot of EP lately. I've been playing in BwB between 8-10 pm.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, true. It seems for a lot of people in the guild, their character slots are filling up and they have a reluctance to delete characters an nd start over, thus vet PvP.

Nah I solved that problem by making a 2cnd account :P
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just for the record DC crowned Emp during prime time. That is one heck of an achievement, right? :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record DC crowned Emp during prime time. That is one heck of an achievement, right? :)

I, for one, approve of it!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approve of the emp. It's been too long.

@Vyle_Byte and @Valen_Byte , I'm sorry for your loss.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Condolences truly.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
This discussion has been closed.