Add a Token System to vMA for the love of god!

• Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a good idea.
    Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    There are 100+ threads regarding the subject, if zenimax listens to players, the token system would be live by now.
    They made their decision.. There will few more complainments about rng, 2 dudes saying they got the weapon they need on first time, then this thread will die like the rest

I got sharpened bow on first completion.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
    Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a token per run you turn it into the merchant and can pick the type of weapon (One hand 2 hand S and B Bow desto or resto) but trait is still random. Maybe lump resto with destro. That way BiS is still difficult but at least you get a VMA weapon that works for your class. Finally just got a destro (lightning decisive) after 3 bows, 2 daggers, a resto, a 2 hander and a one hander. I am still going after that inferno sharpened and maybe even a lightning sharpened. Hell I would be happy if we could pick that we want a stamina weapon or a magic weapon.

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
    Options
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    There are 100+ threads regarding the subject, if zenimax listens to players, the token system would be live by now.
    They made their decision.. There will few more complainments about rng, 2 dudes saying they got the weapon they need on first time, then this thread will die like the rest

Some people will get lucky sure but you are WAY more likely to not get lucky. I honestly don't even think the traits are evenly weighted. It sure as hell doesn't feel that way.

They aren't. People often confuse RNG thinking it means EQUAL chance. It most certainly does not mean that.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
    Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    sluice wrote: »
    Ryuho wrote: »
    Sell Vma weapons for AP. I can pay even 1kk AP, thank you.

This.

Or make it 200k+ for a random Weapon.
    Heck, make it 1 million and I would still "play to the lottery".

Still more fun than grinding the same crap over and over again in PVE.

Lol no. If it's a 1 in 96 chance of a weapon it should be 96x the going ap cost for an item box... so 1.96M for a guaranteed vma weapon in a random box. Most hardcore pvp pve haters have more than enough to spare on that.

I say have a special vendor (or add it to the golden's inventory under another tab) VMA weapons for sale by other players 1,000,000 min. list price no max. I just have the drops I cannot use.

Options
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if vMA gets a token system you can bet the forums will be full of we want token system for x activity because vMA has it, so no to tokens.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
    Options
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just going to suggest a hybrid system.

Upon looting you get two options available to you...the item that dropped or if you don't like the item, a token. These tokens can then be redeemed after acquiring a certain number to buy an item of the player's choice.

This system is the best of both worlds.
    • If a player gets lucky and gets their desired item early...then congratulations.
    • If a player is unlucky and doesn't get the desired item they take a token (which can be redeemed after acquiring a certain number of tokens for a specific item from a vendor if luck continues to evade the player)
    • If a player gets the item at some middle ground in this time period then they have some extra tokens. If they elect to continue grinding for the remainder of the tokens to buy an additional item...this decision is completely up to them.
    Edited by Baronh2o on February 28, 2017 9:15PM
    "Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

Options
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balancing weapon and armor traits would be way better than a token system for one loot table.
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. Though there have been a few more recent threads on this subject, please feel free to continue this discussion on a more recent thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.